🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

Israel is a racist Jewish terrorist state, committing terrorism and genocide against millions of Palestinians. Hamas is a resistance movement, created due to Israel's occupation of Palestinian territory. The genocidal bombing campaign upon Gaza, along with cutting water, food, electricity, and fuel, is the end of Israhell. Every time the Jewish apartheid state drops another bomb or fires a missile into an apartment building in Gaza, killing civilians, several millions of people around the world are becoming its enemy. Zionist Jews are the top propagators of anti-Semitism.
Yes, you are a Hamas supporter who calls baking Jewish babies alive "Resistance".

These are obviously not Christian views. Jesus never promoted such horrific barbarity.

Not impressed----I know marines well----UHM----they were many under my care when I was in the Navy----some of them are REALLY NUTS. Most of them are a delight---but a few are so out of their minds----that they are----scary to some people. Not to me---I have never had a problem venturing into the padded room to evaluate someone therein

Let's see here - you are promoting the interests of a terrorist group committed to genocide, while she opposes your group, and from that, you claim SHE is the one who is pro-genocide?
There is NO difference in the principle between the actions and ideology beheld by a radical Palestinian and a radical Zionist
Both adhere towards ethnic cleansing and thus the extermination/destruction of others.

Israel is a UN recognized sovereign State - it therefore has a National Armed Forces aka IDF to do the job. Hence the actions of the IDF that are in breach with international law are termed war-crimes and not TERRORIST crimes. Those of Jewish settlers are termed crimes and crimes against humanity.
The Palestinians are only recognized as UN refugees - that have a right for self-determination and an own State.
Which foremost Israel and e.g. the USA have successfully denied and hindered since 1948.

Therefore the Palestinians do NOT posses a National Armed Forces - but so called Liberation fighters - and actions committed against humanity, are therefore termed Terrorist acts and crimes and not war-crimes.

If you want to talk or point out about levels of atrocities - committed on both sides - since latest 1920, feel free to support your views with SOLID EVIDENCE in an own separate thread.

The topic of this thread is "What to do with Gaza"

Which is the very DEFINITION of self-determination as a people.
Radical Zionists support the principle of having an ethnically clean Jewish State, and decided from 1917 onward - that this pure Jewish state is to be in British Palestine.

And that is NOT the definition of Zionism, nor the definition of self-determination - it's the definition of RADICAL Zionism.

Hey ChristianMan why do you refuse to tell us if you support these things. We're waiting

Hamas is a resistance movement against a racist Jewish terrorist state that is occupying Palestinian territory. The only way the Zionists will ever get rid of Hamas is by ending their occupation of the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza.

Hamas is a resistance movement against a racist Jewish terrorist state that is occupying Palestinian territory. The only way the Zionists will ever get rid of Hamas is by ending their occupation of the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza.

Off to ignore you go with all the other conspiracy nuts haunting this site.

How many Jews are in the HUGE Arab world? Why do you never talk about that ethnic Cleansing
They would still be there if the European Zionists hadn't made life so difficult for them. Shame really. Most of them left by 1973 and the Yom Kippur war.

Cite / copy / paste.

Cite / copy / paste.

Cite / copy / paste.

Cite / copy / paste.

Cite / copy / paste.

This site has clearly become an anti-Semitic haven and hate speech is tolerated as "free speech"
What's tolerated is speaking out against a racist Apartheid state and a genocidal one, that's what i like about this forum, many other forums i have been on people are closed down for speaking out.

What's tolerated is speaking out against a racist Apartheid state and a genocidal one, that's what i like about this forum, many other forums i have been on people are closed down for speaking out.
Pure LIES. Another Hamas supporter to take to the ignore trash bin.

Yeah, you and so many other Hamas supporters have free reign here. I also have the right to ignore you and forget people like you are here

You can disingenuously deny it, but the only people who are convinced by your bullshit are your fellow Zionists. Netanyahu is using genocidal biblical motifs, narratives that are genocidally charged to describe a conflict that involves besieging 2.3 million civilians in Gaza and bombing them. These are the Muslims who according to Netanyahu convinced Hitler to massacre the Jews in Europe:

Two years before Hitler met with the Muslim mufti of Palestine, he had already expressed his "final solution" plans against the Jews. Here Netanyahu uses very dangerous rhetoric against the Palestinians. He was demonizing them. His biblical reference to the Amalekites and the wars that the Jews fought with them, which involved the slaughter of women, children, and the elderly is extremely dangerous language.

You really need to listen to what he says, not the voices in your head. He speaks his language and uses his words and you impute something which isn't there. You decide something is "dangerous" because you hear it only the way that allows you to cry about it. It simply doesn't say what you need it to.
Firing missiles and dropping bombs on Palestinian civilians, leveling whole neighborhoods to the ground. Cutting water, food, electricity and fuel. That's a genocidal war crime.
No, you see, it isn't. You just don't know the rules so you make things up and cry about it.
You Zionist Jews are experts in doublespeak and sophistry. According to the Israeli president, the justification for the wholesale slaughter of civilians in Gaza is that supposedly they're all storing Hamas rockets in their kitchens. That justifies bombing apartment complexes with hundreds of families. Then when pressed to elaborate upon his stupid statements, he backtracks and pretends he didn't say what he said.
There have been plenty of videos and testimony which support the claims that Hamas uses civilian areas and hospitals as storage and staging areas. Do I need to link to the videos?

The following rabbi, perhaps the most popular orthodox rabbi in America, justifies the slaughter of Palestinian civilians by claiming they're not civilians because they refuse to leave Gaza:

again, if you don't actually watch a video, you come up with erroneous conclusions...

Islam doesn't make distinctions between people based on pedigree, or what family you were born into, it's based on belief and character. Anyone can convert to Islam and when you go to the mosque as a non-Muslim, to learn about Islam, they welcome you with open arms and a big smile on their faces. They feel honored to have you visit them.
Who cares? I have no interest in Islam. Why would you bring all this up?
Same for Christians. You go to church and you're showered with love. They're happy that you're there and they're hospitable, kind, welcoming. Go visit the Hare Krishna temple and again, people will welcome you, and they're happy that you took the time to visit them. They're honored that you want to know more about their faith. They're glad you're there.
Uninteresting. Do you just like to type?
Visit an Orthodox synagogue as a non-Jew on shaboos, and see how you're treated. LOL, try it! You'll figure out what I'm saying. Visit your local "friendly" neighborhood Orthodox synagogue as a non-Jew. Good luck! These people are the most self-entitled, xenophobic, cliquish, callous people you'll ever meet. You'll get a cold shoulder at best. They'll ask you"why are you here?"...What the heck are you doing here? Get the heck out of here.
Then you truly don't understand anything. I say this as an Orthodox Jew who has welcomed, sat next to and explained entire services to non-Jewish guests. No, but you just keep living in your fantasy world...

Forum List

Back