🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

If they are Jews, then yes.

Are they Jews? Then no.

When people start talking "Right of Return" for all the Germans forcibly removed from their homes to in other countries to Germany and Austria, I'll worry about it.
So there you have it by your own admission, the Zionist State of Israel is a racist Apartheid state, that's a good enough reason for it to go into the dustbin of History, unless they can become civilised, at the moment the criminals running that regime are incapable of being civilised.

So there you have it by your own admission, the Zionist State of Israel is a racist Apartheid state,
That's a might big non-seq you got there.
Better have it looked at.
1: Every country practices selective immigration
2: Israel does not discriminate among its citizens based on race or religion.

Only 6% of the land was owned by Jews and 90% of that Jewish land was owned by Jewish organizations, not individuals. Jewish terrorists were blowing shit up before 1948:

The Irgun and Hagana(Jewish terrorists) were murdering Palestinians.

The Zionists intended to take all of the land for themselves. You can read their literature and the transcripts of their meetings. They were planning the transfer of Palestinian Arabs from their villages to Gaza and other locations, way before 1948. The Nikbah occurred due to Jewish terrorists, murdering Palestinians.

That's a might big non-seq you got there.
Better have it looked at.
1: Every country practices selective immigration
2: Israel does not discriminate among its citizens based on race or religion.

friends-ross.gif

Israhell is the worst apartheid state that has ever existed.

So there you have it by your own admission, the Zionist State of Israel is a racist Apartheid state, that's a good enough reason for it to go into the dustbin of History, unless they can become civilised, at the moment the criminals running that regime are incapable of being civilised.
You are misquoting islamo nazi propaganda---the USUAL figure for Jewish owned property is 7%---not 6%----the ISLAMO NAZI implication is "ARABS" owned 93%----the propaganda is directed to the brain dead like you. The fact is that arabs owned less than 1%. Arabs simply LEFT----they actually did believe in the KORAN ---you should read it---according to the KORAN all of the land is MUSLIM LAND----I learned that from muslims, in mosques and by reading the koran. They TRULY DID BELIEVE that they were going to get rid of the british, the jews, and the christians AND OWN IT ALL in the coming SHARIAH PARADISE. I doubt that you ever had a really candid conversation with a muslim or did any reading or been in a mosque

You are misquoting islamo nazi propaganda---the USUAL figure for Jewish owned property is 7%---not 6%----the ISLAMO NAZI implication is "ARABS" owned 93%----the propaganda is directed to the brain dead like you. The fact is that arabs owned less than 1%. Arabs simply LEFT----they actually did believe in the KORAN ---you should read it---according to the KORAN all of the land is MUSLIM LAND----I learned that from muslims, in mosques and by reading the koran. They TRULY DID BELIEVE that they were going to get rid of the british, the jews, and the christians AND OWN IT ALL in the coming SHARIAH PARADISE. I doubt that you ever had a really candid conversation with a muslim or did any reading or been in a mosque
Arab Palestinians owned practically everything according to UN, British, and Ottoman census data and records. You're a lying ZioNazi bitch, spewing hasbara-propaganda bullshit. Even several well known Israeli historians disagree with you.

Ownership of land in Palestine, Share of Palestinian Arabs and Jews as of April 1st, 1943

Category of land
(Fiscal categories)​
Palestinians & others
Jews
Total
Dunums (1000 sq. meters)​
Urban
76,662​
70,111​
146,773​
Citrus
145,572​
141,188​
286,760​
Bananas
2,300​
1,430​
3,730​
Rural built-on area
36,851​
42,330​
79,181​
Plantation
1,079,788​
95,514​
1,175,302​
Cereal land (taxable)
5,503,183​
814,102​
6,317,285​
Cereal land (not taxable)
900,294​
51,049​
951,343​
Uncultivable
16,925,805​
298,523​
17,224.328​
Total area:​
24,670,455​
1,514,247​
26,184,702​
Percentage
94.22%
5.8%
100%
Roads, railways, rivers, and lakes
135,803​
Total Area including roads, railways, etc.​
26,320,505​
Source: A Survey of Palestine prepared by the British Mandate for the UN, p. 566.. If you are interested a detailed study; we urge you to examine our Village Statistics Project.

Map5_OwnerShip.gif

Last edited:
A lot of questions about the 7th of October that need some answers, any of you Zionist gangsters have any?

Actually i am quoting the late South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu and he knew something about what a Apartheid state looks like.

Actually i am quoting the late South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu and he knew something about what a Apartheid state looks like.
Yes---but he knew nothing about Israel---in fact, he knew nothing about the jews living in South Africa

Well he did because he visited Israel and saw what was going on.
I visited lots of places and had no idea what was "GOING ON"-----I spent time in catholic churches, Protestant churches, Protestant SUNDAY SCHOOL and mosques---and even in several hindu cultural and holiday events----that makes me an expert?

Yes---but he knew nothing about Israel---in fact, he knew nothing about the jews living in South Africa
He knew a lot about Israel he had visited and seen the Apartheid in action, did you know a man called Joe Slovo he was one of the leaders of Umkhonto We Zizwe the armed wing of the ANC, he was jewish, was he a terrorists?

He knew a lot about Israel he had visited and seen the Apartheid in action, did you know a man called Joe Slovo he was one of the leaders of Umkhonto We Zizwe the armed wing of the ANC, he was jewish, was he a terrorists?
Probably not----the Apartheid system of south africa had nothing to do with Judaism or Jews living in South Africa----I have known many jews from South Africa

Probably not----the Apartheid system of south africa had nothing to do with Judaism or Jews living in South Africa----I have known many jews from South Africa
Joe and the ANC were branded terrorists and not just by the Apartheid Regime, at that time many western Countries said the same, and Israel supported that regime, they were fighting for national liberation, just like the Palestinians are now, also when France was Nazi occupied they called the French Resistance terrorists, all Colonialists call any resistance terrorists, see where i am going?

Joe and the ANC were branded terrorists and not just by the Apartheid Regime, at that time many western Countries said the same, and Israel supported that regime, they were fighting for national liberation, just like the Palestinians are now, also when France was Nazi occupied they called the French Resistance terrorists, all Colonialists call any resistance terrorists, see where i am going?
She's decided not to see.

^^ here is an admitted member of one of the far left groups that supports intentional torture of innocent Jews.

Don’t bother spewing more of your Jew-hate at me; you’re going back on ignore.
Nobody supports the persecution of Jewish people. What is wrong with you?

wrong again---Israel did not SUPPORT the islamo-nazi-christian apartheid system of south africa----It just refused to BOYCOTT IT since ISRAEL was under a STARVATION ECONOMIC SIEGE by islam nazi forces at the time----the same kind of siege that destroyed the Zoroastrians of Persia and VERY RECENTLY murdered 1.5 million Biafran infants---lying dead in the sand for shit like you to DANCE UPON
Nobody supports the persecution of Jewish people. What is wrong with you?
"nobody"?----discuss your theory with anyone educated in the filth of islam.----uhm-----I forgot---DHIMMIA IS AN HONOR

wrong again---Israel did not SUPPORT the islamo-nazi-christian apartheid system of south africa----It just refused to BOYCOTT IT since ISRAEL was under a STARVATION ECONOMIC SIEGE by islam nazi forces at the time----the same kind of siege that destroyed the Zoroastrians of Persia and VERY RECENTLY murdered 1.5 million Biafran infants---lying dead in the sand for shit like you to DANCE UPON

"nobody"?----discuss your theory with anyone educated in the filth of islam.----uhm-----I forgot---DHIMMIA IS AN HONOR
What the hell are you barking about? Islamist Nazi forces, the Regime in South Africa WAS Nazi and nothing to do with Islamists.

Forum List

Back