🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

You are misquoting islamo nazi propaganda---the USUAL figure for Jewish owned property is 7%---not 6%----the ISLAMO NAZI implication is "ARABS" owned 93%----the propaganda is directed to the brain dead like you. The fact is that arabs owned less than 1%. Arabs simply LEFT----they actually did believe in the KORAN ---you should read it---according to the KORAN all of the land is MUSLIM LAND----I learned that from muslims, in mosques and by reading the koran. They TRULY DID BELIEVE that they were going to get rid of the british, the jews, and the christians AND OWN IT ALL in the coming SHARIAH PARADISE. I doubt that you ever had a really candid conversation with a muslim or did any reading or been in a mosque

The Zionists killed over 600 British peacekeepers including Count Folke Bernadotte.

The Zionists killed over 600 British peacekeepers including Count Folke Bernadotte.
so? the muslims killed MILLIONS of just about every category----even other muslims------still dancing on the dead bodies of 1.5 million Biafran babies ?

What the hell are you barking about? Islamist Nazi forces, the Regime in South Africa WAS Nazi and nothing to do with Islamists.
So? to every rule there is an exception---the filth of a DHIMMIA like society in South africa was not ISLAMIC----it was CHRISTIAN

why did you change the topic? In pre-revolutionary American----PATRIOTS KILLED LOYALISTS In the England of the new anglican (episcopalian) Henry VIII----Oliver Cromwell MURDERED CATHOLICS---ESPECIALLY PRIESTS

You are misquoting islamo nazi propaganda---the USUAL figure for Jewish owned property is 7%---not 6%----the ISLAMO NAZI implication is "ARABS" owned 93%----the propaganda is directed to the brain dead like you. The fact is that arabs owned less than 1%. Arabs simply LEFT----they actually did believe in the KORAN ---you should read it---according to the KORAN all of the land is MUSLIM LAND----I learned that from muslims, in mosques and by reading the koran. They TRULY DID BELIEVE that they were going to get rid of the british, the jews, and the christians AND OWN IT ALL in the coming SHARIAH PARADISE. I doubt that you ever had a really candid conversation with a muslim or did any reading or been in a mosque
suradie diagrees but will be unable to challenge ANYTHING I wrote

I am stumped by what to do with the two million Palestinians living in Gaza. A simple idea is to leave them alone, but this has resulted in endless war with Israel. On the other hand, no other country appears willing to assume responsibility for this area. A third possibility would to resettle these people elsewhere, but who would want to accept them? My biggest fear is that the US might try to do this.

Any thoughts/solutions?
Send them to Jordan.

so? the muslims killed MILLIONS of just about every category----even other muslims------still dancing on the dead bodies of 1.5 million Biafran babies ?

Palestine was sleepy and apolitical before the European Zionists arrived.

What do you mean so? the Zionist thugs were attacking British soldiers in WW2, the Stern/ Lehi gang, i am sure Hitler was happy about that, the whole rancid State was built on terror.

Palestine was sleepy and apolitical before the European Zionists arrived.
It all goes back to Balfour when the British decided to turn Palestine over to a bunch of Zionist Colonialists, then they pulled out just as the blue touch paper was ignited, there has been trouble ever since and there will be until Palestinians get justice,problem is the way things are going that justice will have to come through the barrel of a gun, because psychos like Likud can't be reasoned with.

What do you mean so? the Zionist thugs were attacking British soldiers in WW2, the Stern/ Lehi gang, i am sure Hitler was happy about that, the whole rancid State was built on terror.
the islamic shit was attacking brits and all other Kaffirin----SO? The UMMAH was built on Attack, rape, murder and pillage---OCT 7 was a lesson in the ways of al nabi----sometimes called SHARIAH

It all goes back to Balfour when the British decided to turn Palestine over to a bunch of Zionist Colonialists, then they pulled out just as the blue touch paper was ignited, there has been trouble ever since and there will be until Palestinians get justice,problem is the way things are going that justice will have to come through the barrel of a gun, because psychos like Likud can't be reasoned with.
There has been trouble thruout the Levant since the birth of the BASTARD KANZEER RAPIST of mecca. ----the Levant AND BEYOND

Personally I think Israel should establish a second perimeter around Gaza and leave a killing field about 200 yards wide with 24 /7/365 watches and anyone who breeches the first perimeter wall will instantly be met with withering automatic gun fire from at least 3 angles and their bodies left to rot in the sun

Forum List

Back