🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

I cannot say I do not care about the Palestinians because I do have three concerns. I want them to be deported from
Gaza. I want them to be deported form the other land Israel conquered in the Six Day War. I do not want them to be allowed to settle in the United States.

Doesn't sound very leftist of you. Are you feeling okay?

I am stumped by what to do with the two million Palestinians living in Gaza. A simple idea is to leave them alone, but this has resulted in endless war with Israel. On the other hand, no other country appears willing to assume responsibility for this area. A third possibility would to resettle these people elsewhere, but who would want to accept them? My biggest fear is that the US might try to do this.

Any thoughts/solutions?
First part of a solution is to leave the UN !! As always they do not a goddam thing but they do infuriate all sides.

HOw about we bring forth international law to condemn the initial rockets into Israeli civilian areas

Second, affirm US support for the existence of Israel on the grounds that they are a fully constituted nation by the standard of all nations.

Third, have that useless assshole Biden enforce hate crimes in US for anti-semitic attacks, grafitti , and remove federal funding from schools that allow anti-semitic goings on with no reprisal.

Doesn't sound very leftist of you. Are you feeling okay?
Generally speaking I am liberal on economic and environmental issues, and conservative on most social issues, especially crime, race, and immigration. My support for Israel is unconditional.

As far as immigration is concerned, I am in favor of open borders for East Asians, and I think we should pay Jews to move here.

By the way, I am an Episcopalian.

you're just crying victimhood while ignoring the blatant bad-neighbor behavior of the Palestinians ever since that colonization started.
and Hamas are the type of Muslims that will GLADLY let young girls among their own become 'involuntary martyrs', so that they can serve as virgins to one of their warriors in Allah's 7th Heaven, which is despicable.
Palestinians occasionally rape their sisters and kill them when they get pregnant.

Stop reading IDF press handouts, some babies have died because the incubators stop working, you ok with that you prick?
It's on Hamas, not Israel. Hamas is the government and has plenty of fuel and supplies sequestered. It has also seized eighty percent of the international aid sent to Gaza intended for infrastructure building to build its network of tunnels that Gazan civilians are barred from. If the money had been used as intended, the hospitals would have plenty of fuel and other supplies.

The only solution that I see where Israel is still on the map, as a "Jewish State" is if the US provides Israel with a security guarantee. The US would have a naval and army base in Israel, as we have in Japan and Korea, and we would guarantee their survival and security. The Jews would have their piece of the pie and the Palestinians will have theirs. If the Jews tried to take Palestinian territory, the US military would stop them and if the Palestinians tried to do that to the Jews, they would be prevented from doing that. The 1947 UN borders, should be re-established, and that would become Israel-Palestine. Israel is the Jewish State and Palestine is the Arab Palestinian State.

There are Jews now living in Iran (40 thousand Jews), and thousands of Jews in Morroco, and they haven't been slaughtered. The idea that Muslims are these savages who hate Jews and are always trying to murder them is a lie.
You're delusional. The only thing that would change is the Palestinians would be attacking US troops instead of Israeli civilians.

According to Wikki, there are 9,500 Jews left in Iran. Morrocco has 2,500. Tunisia has 1,000. Egypt has 100. Syria has 100. That's it for the entire Arab world.

It's on Hamas, not Israel. Hamas is the government and has plenty of fuel and supplies sequestered. It has also seized eighty percent of the international aid sent to Gaza intended for infrastructure building to build its network of tunnels that Gazan civilians are barred from. If the money had been used as intended, the hospitals would have plenty of fuel and other supplies.
Stop lying baby killer.

You're delusional. The only thing that would change is the Palestinians would be attacking US troops instead of Israeli civilians.

According to Wikki, there are 9,500 Jews left in Iran. Morrocco has 2,500. Tunisia has 1,000. Egypt has 100. Syria has 100. That's it for the entire Arab world.
OK, I was looking at old figures, so thanks for correcting me. Nonetheless, it would be quite simple for Arabs to kill those Jews living in their countries and they haven't. It's the Zionist State that makes life for Jews in those Arab countries more difficult. There's actually evidence that the Zionist state conducted terrorist attacks against Jews in Arab countries:

Those who are truly "delusional" are those who think we're going to remain with the status quo, apartheid that we have today in Israel. The genocidal bombing campaign that the Jewish supremacist state of Israel is now committing is going to ensure that the Palestinians get their land back.

Hamas resistance splintered and waivering
That's how an underdog resistance operates. When the occupier or colonizer deploys its massive military power and resources, it breaks up. It "dissolves". Resistance fighters put down their weapons and stop fighting until the occupier cools down and thinks they've broken the resistance and then BANG, the resistance strikes again, ambushing government forces. That's how it works. You should read a book on guerilla warfare tactics.

OK, I was looking at old figures, so thanks for correcting me. Nonetheless, it would be quite simple for Arabs to kill those Jews living in their countries and they haven't. It's the Zionist State that makes life for Jews in those Arab countries more difficult. There's actually evidence that the Zionist state conducted terrorist attacks against Jews in Arab countries:

Those who are truly "delusional" are those who think we're going to remain with the status quo, apartheid that we have today in Israel. The genocidal bombing campaign that the Jewish supremacist state of Israel is now committing is going to ensure that the Palestinians get their land back.

Under apartheid South Africa had the highest standard of living in sub Saharan Africa. Blacks moved to South Africa because they could get better paying jobs there. Since the end of apartheid living conditions have deteriorated in South Africa.

Palestinians will not get "their" land back because it is not theirs. The Jews own it. Nevertheless, if the Palestinians destroy Israel the quality of life there will sink back to the level it was before the establishment of Israel.

Under apartheid South Africa had the highest standard of living is sub Saharan Africa. Blacks moved to South Africa because they could get better paying jobs there. Since the end of apartheid living conditions have deteriorated in South Africa.

Palestinians will not get "their" land back because it is not theirs. The Jews own it. Nevertheless, if the Palestinians destroy Israel the quality of life there will sink back to the level it was before the establishment of Israel.

South African apartheid was horrible for blacks and that's why they fought tooth and nail to end it. Your claim that native, black South Africans today have a lower standard of living than they did under white racist apartheid, is absurd because no black South African in his or her right mind, would ever go back to apartheid. You're just blurting out nonsense.

Palestinians have already proven that they can maintain modern infrastructure and provide a good standard of living for their people, it's the Jewish Zionist apartheid state that is constantly undermining the ability of Palestinians to enjoy the same standard of living as the Jewish citizens of Israel.

Again, how do you figure that Jews from Poland and Ukraine, have more of a right to the Holy Land than the indigenous, native population that never left that land? The Palestinians are the people of that land, who never left, hence it's obvious they should have at the very least a right to their own state as well. If you're unable to appreciate that fact it really doesn't matter. Due to what the Zionists are doing now in Gaza, with their genocidal bombing campaign, the status quo isn't going to continue. The Palestinians are now finally going to get their land back.

People like you aren't going to be able to stop that from happening. You can pretend otherwise, but you're just deluding yourself.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back