🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

What insane propaganda. The people who are committing a genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza are protecting Muslim civilians. It's the Israelis who use human shields:

Hamas is a Palestinian resistance movement fighting the Jewish Zionist occupation of their territory.

5 times? LOL!

Amateurs.

What insane propaganda. The people who are committing a genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza are protecting Muslim civilians. It's the Israelis who use human shields:

Hamas is a Palestinian resistance movement fighting the Jewish Zionist occupation of their territory.

the writings of "christian" ??MAN? are very familiar to me. I read his stuff
as a child in seedy little pamphlets that littered my childhood town----which was situated very near the nazi enclaves of the Hudson Valley. They are SO REPETITVE AND TRANSPARENT

Your beloved Jewish racist apartheid state is going to get its ass kicked good now after committing genocide in the open, before the eyes of the world. You Zionist morons are up the creek without a paddle.
ALL of the muslims I knew back in the day ---mid sixties to mid seventies ALSO
KNEW ---at that time ----that Israel would not last another 15 years---A DEFINITE !!!!!! in the mosques

your quotation grab bag is meaningless------and not at all supportive of your claim of "THE ORIGINAL PLAN OF THE ZIONISTS........... the year 2000? I could do better than that on just what I heard in mosques as to the GENOCIDAL ASPIRATIONS your pals

I presented a few from the 1920s. I try not to spend too much time on you, since you're a piece of shit who I don't care to convince. Anyone interested in the truth of how the Zionists planned to take all of the land of Palestine can visit this website and find all of the information:

They have all of the quotes and even access to PDF copies of the old Zionist literature. Anyone can do a bit of homework and find all of the quotes, which I have already read for myself. I know the truth, no Zionist charlatan can't fool me.

Last edited:
ALL of the muslims I knew back in the day ---mid sixties to mid seventies ALSO
KNEW ---at that time ----that Israel would not last another 15 years---A DEFINITE !!!!!! in the mosques

Keep comparing that to what is happening today. First the Zoomers are completely against the Jewish racist apartheid state. And this latest genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza has opened people's eyes around the world to how evil Zionism is. The Zionist state of Israhell is essentially committing suicide politically and strategically.

I presented a few from the 1920s. I try not to spend too much time on you, since you're a piece of shit who I don't care to convince. Anyone interested in the truth of how the Zionists planned to take all of the land of Palestine they can visit this website and find all of the information:

They have all of the quotes and even access to PDF copies of the old Zionist literature. Anyone can do a bit of homework and find all of the quotes, which I have already read for myself. I know the truth, no Zionist charlatan can't fool me.

Anyone interested in the truth of how the Zionists planned to take all of the land of Palestine they can visit this website and find all of the information

The Arabs planned to take all the land. But they fucked up. Over and over and over and over.

Keep comparing that to what is happening today. First the Zoomers are completely against the Jewish racist apartheid state. And this latest genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza has opened people's eyes around the world to how evil Zionism is. The Zionist state of Israhell is essentially committing suicide politically and strategically.

Gaza. Taken by the allies from the Turks. They later with the UN created Israel after WWII.

Perhaps Turkey owns GAZA.

Palis Stole Turkeys land. The biotches

I presented a few from the 1920s. I try not to spend too much time on you, since you're a piece of shit who I don't care to convince. Anyone interested in the truth of how the Zionists planned to take all of the land of Palestine they can visit this website and find all of the information:

I have already read it ALL-----You would not know the truth if it got inserted
in your christmas stocking------nor are you a "christian" Even Arafart liked to
do christian quotations------the day he went to a church and actually KNELT in front of a statue of Jesus and ADDRESSED IT ------"DEAR LORD JESUS_--garble garble garblle ----ugh----I ALMOST VOMITED. You are a FRAUD

Anyone interested in the truth of how the Zionists planned to take all of the land of Palestine they can visit this website and find all of the information

The Arabs planned to take all the land. But they fucked up. Over and over and over and over.
It's theirs, they didn't plan to take it from anyone.

I have already read it ALL-----You would not know the truth if it got inserted
in your christmas stocking------nor are you a "christian" Even Arafart liked to
do christian quotations------the day he went to a church and actually KNELT in front of a statue of Jesus and ADDRESSED IT ------"DEAR LORD JESUS_--garble garble garblle ----ugh----I ALMOST VOMITED. You are a FRAUD

Even Israeli historians agree with the fact the Palestinians were dispossessed of their lands and homes, and forced out of their villages.

When did it become theirs?
When the Ottomans owned it?
When the Brits took it from the Ottomans?
When the Brits gave it to Israel?
When the Arabs lost to Israel in 1948?
When the Arabs lost to Israel in 1967?
When the Arabs lost to Israel in 1973?

I already debunked your claim that Turks "owned" the land a few weeks ago with UN, British, and Ottoman records. Even Israeli courts recognize the Ottoman records, which Palestinians sometimes use to win cases.

oh really?---How long must a people live in a place to OWN IT?
They're the natives of the land, who lived there for centuries and you Polish Jews shouldn't have the right to go there and dispossess them of their homes and lands. The world is waking up to your Zionist Jewish supremacist evil. Zoomers aren't having it and they're the future of our country. They're not going to continue giving Zionist Israel its welfare check or protection. Way before the Zoomers become the majority of officials in the US government, the Zionist state will be eradicated.

Forum List

Back