🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

They had the last elections something like 15 years ago, since then Hamas usurped all power. Yes, I also think that Hamas is quite popular there. But what do you propose? Ethnic cleansing? Israel can't cleanse 400 million of the Arabs.
Israel should do what it is doing right now.

Encourage civilians who don’t want to die to leave the areas where Hamas operates, and continue taking down Hamas.

If civilians ignore warnings and stay among Hamas operations, they’re basically begging to be killed at this point

They are suffering because of the Palestinian movement’s tolerance/support of Hamas. Blame the people who refuse to care for their people and instead use their resources for terror and weapons. Israel has helped far more people outside of their lands throughout the history of this conflict than they should be expected to. The logic of Blaming Israel here is hilarious, expecting the victims of murderous attacks to care for the civilians the murderers failed
Palestinians have been suffering since way before Hamas came to be. They are a reaction to Palestinian suffering as much as it's current cause. As I said previously, no one there has no blood on their hands.

Are you referring to the Ottoman Empire? Jews lived there too.
Neither Jews nor Turks were a majority there and Jews and Arabs got along pretty well. It was the flood of Jewish immigrants as part of the Zionist movement that set off the violence that continues until today. Characteristically, it was the British that allowed it to happen.

Neither Jews nor Turks were a majority there and Jews and Arabs got along pretty well. It was the flood of Jewish immigrants as part of the Zionist movement that set off the violence that continues until today. Characteristically, it was the British that allowed it to happen.
No, it was the Brits bringing prophecy to life and creating a nation of Jews.

Who controls the Temple Mount?
Who serves in the IDF and Israeli government?
Who lives and works freely?

Oppressed? Hardly.

Palestinians have been suffering since way before Hamas came to be. They are a reaction to Palestinian suffering as much as it's current cause. As I said previously, no one there has no blood on their hands.
One side clearly holds murderous rhetoric and desires the extinction of the other. The other just wants to reclaim the land they inhabited thousands of years ago and holds significant religious importance to them… and it’s the size of New Jersey. Palestinians have the entire rest of the Middle East where they are welcomed

If the Gazans weren't such idiots and neolithic barbaric trogs, the Gaza Strip could look like this today and they all could be living lives of comfort and privilege instead of laying in rubble launching rockets at their neighbors over stupid race hatred.

https://wallpaperaccess.com/full/83140.jpg

One side clearly holds murderous rhetoric and desires the extinction of the other. The other just wants to reclaim the land they inhabited thousands of years ago and holds significant religious importance to them… and it’s the size of New Jersey. Palestinians have the entire rest of the Middle East where they are welcomed
Would you support the efforts of the native Americans that lived in New Jersey if they asked the Whites, Blacks, and Latinos who lived their to leave so they reclaim the land they inhabited for thousands of years and that holds significant religious importance to them?

Would you support the efforts of the native Americans that lived in New Jersey if they asked the Whites, Blacks, and Latinos who lived their to leave so they reclaim the land they inhabited for thousands of years and that holds significant religious importance to them?
Which Native Americans? And no, American settlers beat all the native tribes that were all warring with each other already. I don’t see your point. Israel has its land, America has its land. I wouldn’t give up New Jersey to natives, I wouldn’t give up Israel to create some new nation called Palestine

That portion of you post is not true. No other Arab country wants anything to do with incorrectly called Palestinians. They are not welcome anywhere.

Israel occupies 1/3 of Gaza then annexes it as a Buffer zone ( including 4/5ths of Gaza City ) and makes sure the rest of Gaza is fully demilitarized .

launching rockets at their neighbors over stupid race hatred.

Since 2000, terrorists from inside Gaza have fired more than 18,000 Kassam rockets, GRAD missiles, and mortars into Israel since Israel unilaterally withdrew from the area in 2005. These weapons have killed at least 40 Israeli civilians, injured hundreds more, and inflicted heavy damage on schools, synagogues, residential homes, and hospitals.

JVL

I am stumped by what to do with the two million Palestinians living in Gaza. A simple idea is to leave them alone, but this has resulted in endless war with Israel. On the other hand, no other country appears willing to assume responsibility for this area. A third possibility would to resettle these people elsewhere, but who would want to accept them? My biggest fear is that the US might try to do this.

Any thoughts/solutions?

Arab countries don't want other arabs aka palestinians immigrating to their countries. What does this tell you? They want them in Israel and fighting with Jews.

Which Native Americans? And no, American settlers beat all the native tribes that were all warring with each other already. I don’t see your point. Israel has its land, America has its land. I wouldn’t give up New Jersey to natives, I wouldn’t give up Israel to create some new nation called Palestine
Might makes right, got it. So, you can criticize their methods but you really can't criticize the goal of Hamas to throw the Israelis out of Palestine.

Arab countries don't want other arabs aka palestinians immigrating to their countries. What does this tell you? They want them in Israel and fighting with Jews.
No, they want them in the land they were born in and have lived for generations, i mean what are they thinking?

That portion of you post is not true. No other Arab country wants anything to do with incorrectly called Palestinians. They are not welcome anywhere.
so there are no “Palestinians” in any of the surrounding countries? And those people aren’t welcomed? That’s not true.

What is true is that there are no Israelis in the surrounding countries, while Israel houses tons of Muslims/“Palestinians”.

The other countries are the Apartheid states, Israelis aren’t welcomed, and Israelis don’t, and shouldn’t, feel safe to go there given what would happen to them.

Remember, the claims by Palestinians nearly always involve the absolute elimination of the state of Israel. The Palestinians walked away from a 2 state solution countless times over the decades, and made many murderous threats.

We SHOULD be able to join together and denounce people who that..

Forum List

Back