🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trayvon's Dad and the Segregated Caucus Refuse to Admit...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Trayvon Martin's Dad in front of Self-Segregated Congress People:

Trayvon Martin's father tells congressional caucus son's long-term legacy will be reconciliation - U.S. News

The OVERWHELMING problem for Blacks in this Country is not Half White, All White, Asian or any other Color "Profiling" Blacks...

It's Blacks Killing Blacks.

As long as this Problem continues to be Ignored in Favor of the RARE and Unfortunate Incidents like Trayvon's, we are going NOWHERE in this Country regarding Race.

Worse than that... The Black Community's REAL Problems are not going to be Solved.

Zimmerman isn't reason Hundreds of Blacks a year are Gunned down in Chicago and other Cities.

Blacks are the reason that literally THOUSANDS of Blacks are Murdered a year in this Country.

It's time to start being Honest about the Problems that face the Black Community.

Or not.

:)

peace...

Trayvon Martin's father tells congressional caucus son's long-term legacy will be reconciliation - U.S. News

The OVERWHELMING problem for Blacks in this Country is not Half White, All White, Asian or any other Color "Profiling" Blacks...

As long as this Problem continues to be Ignored in Favor of the RARE and Unfortunate Incidents like Trayvon's, we are going NOWHERE in this Country regarding Race.

Worse than that... The Black Community's REAL Problems are not going to be Solved.

Zimmerman isn't reason Hundreds of Blacks a year are Gunned down in Chicago and other Cities.

Blacks are the reason that literally THOUSANDS of Blacks are Murdered a year in this Country.

It's time to start being Honest about the Problems that face the Black Community.

Or not.

peace...

and they know this. It's not rocket science. I think whites saw the handwriting on the wall when blacks started arguing for the right to assault people without them having a right to fight back. They jumped the wrong shark but I bet they had some great food and drink while they "discussed" all these issues at their own blacks only party.

Or not.

peace...

and they know this. It's not rocket science. I think whites saw the handwriting on the wall when blacks started arguing for the right to assault people without them having a right to fight back. They jumped the wrong shark but I bet they had some great food and drink while they "discussed" all these issues at their own blacks only party.
When did blacks argue that? I must of missed that discussion.

BTW, Travon Martin wasn't killed by a black. He was killed by a racist, asshole with a prior history of anger issues and domestic violence. And when I saw his re-enactment video and compared it to his written statement to the cops, he also happens to be a fuckin' liar. He said in his statement that Martin hit him and he fell on his back. However, in the video, he indicates he stumbled forward and was pushing Martin back. Well, what was it, George? Did you fall backward or forward? It's a little hard to get those two confused.

George also admitted to following Martin (stalking).

Zimmerman is such a prick, that you'll be able to talk to him directly over on that KKK website Storm-something.

Oh dear God. That man was not a damm racist. People like you make me fuckin sick. zimmerman just a couple years ago, stood up for the civil rights of a homeless man gettung abused by cops or something to that effect. oh, and that guy was black. yoy all make him out to be a grand dragon or some shit. would a grand dragon stick up for a homeless bkack? thats what I rhought. drop your ignorant rhetoric and shut the fuck up!

Last night, I was trying to imagine what it must be like to believe that every bad thing that befalls one is because of their color. You get up in the morning and get cut off in traffic, it's because of your color. A coworker doesn't like you, it's because of your color. Someone says something you don't like on a forum, it's because of your color. You get passed over for a raise or promotion, it's because of your color. You flunk a college course, it's because of your color. You get a speeding ticket, it's because of your color.

All of those things happen to people of all colors. Some have the mindset that when they do, they will just keep on keeping on, refuse to fail, retake that class if need be, try to be a little more pleasant to coworkers, drive more slowly, be more prepared for the next promotion opportunitydrive more slowly, or seek other better employment. Others, just take the easy way out and decide they are having a bad day, so they have the right to quit, get something for nothing, and be a perpetual rest. We have seen this at play on this forum. I don't know how they managed to find their way here. But they are here whining about how racist the world is and how they can't succeed because of lighter skinned people.

Not all 'people of color' are like this. The best nursing director I ever had was black. The best physician supervisor I ever had was black. In fact, the two best were black. There was mutual respect and we worked well together. They were supportive of me as a professional and they were knowledgeable in their field. I know they had their bad hair days, and they paid the same dues in college I did. They may not have had the same adversities that I had trying to make something of their lives, but they had them, and still they succeeded.

I wish someone would tell me what gives with that. I live near a college town and the restaurants and stores here employ a lot of college students. I see all skin tones working to improve their lives. And I know that my work ethic and theirs is not prevalent across the entire spectrum of light skinned people, but there is far less whining and grumbling amongst whites, Hispanics, and Asians. So, what gives? How do so many blacks assume the victim role, revel in it, and milk it for all it is worth?

Last edited:

Or not.

peace...

go back and read the texts between fruit and Trayvon

workin out gun deals and pot deals

Or not.

peace...

And this brings your streak of serious posts to one. And that's giving you the benefit of not judging your motives. :cool:

Or not.

peace...

Bu.....bu.....bu..... he be a gud boi!

Or not.

peace...

I will if you link it. Not b/c I don't believe you. But, just to avoid searching...

Or not.

peace...

I will if you link it. Not b/c I don't believe you. But, just to avoid searching...

i will start you out back at the proffer hearing

which during the testimony

one of the players about getting guns and dope

is a person by the handle (fruit)

fruit is martins dad

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4EKnS_1RHA]GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL RICHARD CONNOR 7.9.13 Pt.24 - YouTube[/ame]

at around the 25 minute mark

Or not.

peace...

BTW, Travon Martin wasn't killed by a black. He was killed by a racist, asshole with a prior history of anger issues and domestic violence. And when I saw his re-enactment video and compared it to his written statement to the cops, he also happens to be a fuckin' liar. He said in his statement that Martin hit him and he fell on his back. However, in the video, he indicates he stumbled forward and was pushing Martin back. Well, what was it, George? Did you fall backward or forward? It's a little hard to get those two confused.

Zimmerman is such a prick, that you'll be able to talk to him directly over on that KKK website Storm-something.

Evidence he was a Racist Half-Hispanic?...

peace...

Or not.

peace...

He is 2nd Generation Crip... End of Fucking list.

Sorry... was.

3099_10201248678491524_2051068171_n.jpg

You see... there IS Evidence of Trayvon and his Pops C-Walkin'...

Being Criminal... Having Thug Problems.

ZERO Evidence that Zimmerman was/is a Racist Half-Hispanic.

To the Contrary... Business Partner is Black... And has done work in the Black Community.

If you plan on Jumping the guy trying to keep you from Spotting Potential B&E's...

Be prepared to be Shot. :thup:

peace...

the FBI investigated Zimmerman's background and interviewed 40 people and this is what they found:

He spent the first half of his childhood life living with 2 black children
He went to the prom with a black woman
He was a one man protest against the Police Department when they refused to press charges against the PD Chiefs son who abused a black homeless man...and he prompted an arrest and charges
A black family that moved into the neighborhood told the FBI that Zimmerman was the ONLY resident of the community that welcomed them to the neighborhood
He mentored black children under a state sponsored program and when the program was defunded, he continued to mentor them at his own cost.

Their conclusion:

No evidence that he held any racial bias of any kind. To the contrary, an abundance of evidence showing the opposite.

So exactly why is he deemed a racist by anyone is what I would like to know.

And what will come of Holders witch hunt?

Black on Black crime is ugly, but not racial.

Black on white crime is ugly but not racial

White on white crime is ugly but not racial

White on black crime is most certainly racial.

Annnnnnd water is wet. Glad we have another thread on this because the other 7-8 didn't really say enough

Annnnnnd water is wet. Glad we have another thread on this because the other 7-8 didn't really say enough

the other threads said plenty...

But as you can see by the "anti Zimmerman" posts, it want enough.

The Sanford Police said plenty. The FBI said plenty. The jury said plenty.

But as you can see by the "anti Zimmerman" rhetoric from the AG and the left in general, it wasn't enough.

Or not.

peace...

Do you need a legal definition of "stalking"?
You do realize that there is a whole lot of evidence to counter your emotional claims that Zimmerman is a racist, do you not?

Appeals to the emotions may work with the mind numbed robots that pull the handle marked "D", but people who actually research issues before making decisions are not that easily swayed.

"You're a racist" has about the same effect as other Liberal ploys used by the tough guy Libs here, namely, "You're a faggot" or the ever famous, "You suck dick".
People secure in their social values and sexuality are unaffected by that crap. It's the weak little Lib boys and girls that aren't quite so sure, that will be offended.

the other threads said plenty...

But as you can see by the "anti Zimmerman" posts, it want enough.

The Sanford Police said plenty. The FBI said plenty. The jury said plenty.

But as you can see by the "anti Zimmerman" rhetoric from the AG and the left in general, it wasn't enough.

Now explain to me how anti-Zimmerman posts and posts about black on black violence have anything to do with each other.

Its like you're defending Zimmerman for some reason and to defend you just respond about race. I know, let me guess...The left made you do it right? :eusa_shhh:

the FBI investigated Zimmerman's background and interviewed 40 people and this is what they found:

He was a one man protest against the Police Department when they refused to press charges against the PD Chiefs son who abused a black homeless man...and he prompted an arrest and charges
A black family that moved into the neighborhood told the FBI that Zimmerman was the ONLY resident of the community that welcomed them to the neighborhood
He mentored black children under a state sponsored program and when the program was defunded, he continued to mentor them at his own cost.

Their conclusion:

No evidence that he held any racial bias of any kind. To the contrary, an abundance of evidence showing the opposite.

[liberal_rant] I don't care!!!! He's a racist and he sucks cock! [/liberal_rant]

Their conclusion:

You have a Thread on this?...

It needs to be Repeated to EVERYONE until they get it. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back