What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

My whole heart has wanted Him to reveal Himself to me for like forever. So far nothing. That's one of the reasons I ask everyone so many questions...

Too many words from your heart make that statement a flat out lie. God abides in truth.
I may make jokes and whatever... but I'm for sure open to The Big Guy revealing Himself to me. That would be awesome.

I may make jokes and whatever... but I'm for sure open to The Big Guy revealing Himself to me. That would be awesome.
Mock all you want--that hell is a big barbecue, that the devil actually creates, that you are open to revelation, but I am through with you. And that's no joke.

Um, may I ask what is God's written word?

The 66 books of the bible.
So god wrote those?

God inspired the original writings. Once the religion that came out of Rome translated--they translated to fit in false council teachings. Every trinity translation on earth is altered and error filled.
So it's not god's word, god just inspire some guy to write that.

a few alterations and errors to fit false council teachings to mislead by satans will.

Such as???

Mock all you want--that hell is a big barbecue, that the devil actually creates, that you are open to revelation, but I am through with you. And that's no joke.
Why does everyone get all upset when I ask questions? And yes, I AM open to god revealing himself to me, who wouldn't be? :dunno:

Why does everyone get all upset when I ask questions? And yes, I AM open to god revealing himself to me, who wouldn't be? :dunno:

:21: Don't mistake us being bored as us being upset. You are not very original, and, no, you are not open. Or, if you are, you may want to change your style both with God and with other posters here. Good luck.

:21: Don't mistake us being bored as us being upset. You are not very original, and, no, you are not open. Or, if you are, you may want to change your style both with God and with other posters here. Good luck.
Naw, you're all upset because it makes you have to think hard for a change. And when you start realizing that what you're saying doesn't add up, you start to get upset. People don't seem to like to be questioned on their beliefs that deeply. Which is slightly surprising, I would have thought that you'd be secure in your knowledge and that you could explain it in a confident, well explained and coherent way.But don't worry, you're all the same in that regard, so it's not just you.

So god is using me without my consent or knowledge? That sounds pretty underhanded. Or is it like a hypnotist?
It can only sound underhanded to you if you actually believed he existed, right?

No, it is not like a hypnotist. We live in a deterministic universe where every cause has an effect. Everything is connected.

Your disbelief and trolling is serving a purpose. Kind of like this.

So if I don’t believe that god exists, I can’t get sent to hell?

Actually, that pretty much sums it up. God demands that you believe in him, even though he won't reveal himself. Frankly, I think Santa Clause is more reasonable in that respect.

God will reveal Himself if you seek him with your whole heart. Millions of people over history can attest to that.

My whole heart has wanted Him to reveal Himself to me for like forever. So far nothing. That's one of the reasons I ask everyone so many questions...

lol...Could be just a case of really bad BO....

Did you ever consider taking a bath? Trying on some clean clothes? Maybe a new perfume?

Theres some questions you should be asking...

It really doesn't matter how long or how loud or how often you cry out to God. Whether you light candles, avoid pork, throw spare change at the poor, read the bible daily, or go to church every other sunday..

If you don't do what he asks of you what you ask of him will never be answered.

Last edited:
Are we all god's children?

Jesus taught that an enemy sewed weeds among the wheat. He flat out told some that their Father was not God, but the devil.
So god makes some people, and the devil makes the others? Why doesn't god just drown the devil or some other sort of death that god inflicts? i thought god was the man. Another major disappointment.

The devil is just a metaphor for a specific human archetype.

Im sure God is wondering why when a priest lifts up the eucharist and proclaims, "This is the Body of Christ,' no one in the audience kneeling in the pews has the substance to say, "no its not."

Its about as difficult as it would be saying to a naked person, "you are naked".

Can you imagine how disappointed God is?

And then they have the audacity to petition God for special favors and wonder why they get no answer.

Imagine that!

It can only sound underhanded to you if you actually believed he existed, right?

No, it is not like a hypnotist. We live in a deterministic universe where every cause has an effect. Everything is connected.

Your disbelief and trolling is serving a purpose. Kind of like this.

Actually, that pretty much sums it up. God demands that you believe in him, even though he won't reveal himself. Frankly, I think Santa Clause is more reasonable in that respect.

God will reveal Himself if you seek him with your whole heart. Millions of people over history can attest to that.

Did you ever consider taking a bath? Trying on some clean clothes? Maybe a new perfume?

It really doesn't matter how long or how loud or how often you cry out to God. Whether you light candles, avoid pork, throw spare change at the poor, read the bible daily, or go to church every other sunday..

What is he asking of me? And where did you hear that god is asking something of me?

Jesus taught that an enemy sewed weeds among the wheat. He flat out told some that their Father was not God, but the devil.
So god makes some people, and the devil makes the others? Why doesn't god just drown the devil or some other sort of death that god inflicts? i thought god was the man. Another major disappointment.

Im sure God is wondering why when a priest lifts up the eucharist and proclaims, "This is the Body of Christ,' no one in the audience kneeling in the pews has the substance to say, "no its not."

Its about as difficult as it would be saying to a naked person, "you are naked".

And then they have the audacity to petition God for special favors and wonder why they get no answer.

Imagine that!
What the pope says about those round crackers, goes. Too bad for you.

Because he was gay?

What is he asking of me? And where did you hear that god is asking something of me?

I was chatting with God the other day and he told me in no uncertain terms that if you wanted to see God even from a distance or to stand close enough to hear his words, you are going to have to learn some manners.

Your mind is full of crap. Thats why you are in such distress. Thats why you are in such despair. Thats why every degenerate comment you make is repulsive to others...and you wonder why when you look around you see nothing?

Is this really a surprise to you?

If you want to see God you will stop with all the games, purify and refine your own mind, and go back to the drawing board and humble yourself like a little child start from the beginning and ask an elder to explain to you the deep and mysterious meaning behind the talking donkeys in scripture.

Last edited:

Imagine that!
As old as he is still dicking around with bread and wine like a patsy for Nero.... too bad for him...he already blew it. He had his chance to say the priest has no clothes every Sunday ever since he was a little boy.

Time is running out for him to do the right thing...but there is still time...If he has a modicum of love for God and truth left in him.

He was supposedly a Jesuit. I'd say the odds are fifty fifty...

Last edited:

Because he was gay?

Jesus did not speak of homosexuality, but he did speak of eunuchs: Some are born eunuchs; some are made eunuchs (unintentional); some become eunuchs for the sake of the Kingdom of God.

I was chatting with God the other day and he told me in no uncertain terms that if you wanted to see God even from a distance or to stand close enough to hear his words, you are going to have to learn some manners.

Your mind is full of crap. Thats why you are in such distress. Thats why you are in such despair. Thats why every degenerate comment you make is repulsive to others...and you wonder why when you look around you see nothing?

If you want to see God you will stop with all the games, purify and refine your own mind, and go back to the drawing board and humble yourself like a little child start from the beginning and ask an elder to explain to you the deep and mysterious meaning behind the talking donkeys in scripture.
So you hear another voice in your head? Why does that not surprise me? :3:

Imagine that!
As old as he is still dicking around with bread and wine like a patsy for Nero.... too bad for him...he already blew it. He had his chance to say the priest has no clothes every Sunday ever since he was a little boy.

Time is running out for him to do the right thing...but there is still time...If he has a modicum of love for God and truth left in him.

He was supposedly a Jesuit. I'd say the odds are fifty fifty...
So what denomination are you?

So every time you try to say something clever all that comes out is hee haw.. Do you think that surprises me?

So every time you try to say something clever all that comes out is hee haw.. Do you think that surprises me?
You're a very angry person, and feel the need to insult all the time, why is that?

You're a very angry person, and feel the need to insult all the time, why is that?

I am not angry about anything...Its really hard not to notice the addled produce of your mind so generously put on full display by you.

If you don't want me to point out the stupid things you say, don't say stupid things..If you have noting intelligent to say, say nothing.

You feel insulted. You wouldn't if what I said did not apply.

Last edited:
Bingo.

What a weird and convoluted story it is. First god rapes an unmarried virgin and dumps her when she gets pregnant with god. A nice itinerant carpenter raises the Jesus who is also god.

Jesus (god) doesn't do much but hang out with his buds for about 30ish years and then god (who is Jesus) arranges for Jesus (god) to be tortured and killed but Jesus (who is god) is dead for only three days then comes back and that's how we got chocolate bunnies.

Now if I could just figure out who the holy ghost is.

Caspar, wearing a tattered garment. From the above tale you constructed, I have no doubt you can construct an entertaining account on how Caspar tore his clothes.

Sorry but I don't believe in ghosts.

Not even the friendly ones.

Which was wrote by the same pen as Luke, so the books say, somewhere about 80- 90 Ad.
Yes, and both Luke and Acts are inspired by the Holy Spirit. Why can't you acknowledge that fact?

I doubt that. It was wrote my men, and Acts is historical to the point it explains about Pauls and his journeys and letters. Paul spent most of his time in now known as Turkey and Greece, and some time in Palestine, not much. Romans was probably one of his last letters and he was planning on going to Spain and trying to make money for his trip. (so it's said)
Since you doubt Scripture, there's really no purpose in continuing.

BS Filter

I always wonder why christians believe their belief and their bible and their god/Jesus are so weak that they cannot withstand having to explain themselves to a nonbeliever.

in my experience, they either thump their bible and copy/paste miles of bible or they turn tale and run, like you did.

Why is that?
You're confused. I am willing to explain the Scriptures to anyone that wants to know. However, I've learned from experience to not waste my precious time with those that only want to play games. Jesus told us when people won't listen, shake the dust off your feet and leave. In other words, don't waste your time. There are plenty of people that need to hear and want to listen.

Very wise of you to turn tail and run but would you mind telling us what your qualifications are to "explain the Scriptures"?

I'm asking because it took ten years for Meriweather to get his brain completely washed. Apparently, he/she/it now believes he/she/it is as qualified as you.

And here, I thought thumpers had to go to some sort of special brain washing theo school.

Forum List

Back