What was the biggest lie that re-elected Obama?

Gays?
no more than the national average
And GWB did nothing to cause that mess, no more than BHO did
simple greed did from all people involved
my issue with BHO is simple
added over 500 billion to the baseline
no results
claims job growth by his policies?
still 4 million short of of 2008
no mention of job growth by oil and gas sector
Unconventional Oil and Gas Industry Created 1.7 Million Jobs This Year

It is that simple

I stopped reading your thread at blaming Reagan
No it did not work
Reagan administration (both terms): 16.1 million
Bush 41 administration: 2.6 million
Clinton administration (both terms): 22.7 million
Bush 43 administration: 1.95 million
40 million jobs, take in account the GOP congress except 01-02 from 94 through 06
closer to 44 million
Which president of the us created the most jobs
GDP grew 26%
Peoples net worth grew annually 27%
REAGANFOUNDATION.ORG | REAGANOMICS

Now your comparing that to
no private sector jobs sense Jan, 2008 (4 million fewer than)
Negative GDP last 1/4 with free money to the banks as well as record deficits
The prime in 88 was 10%
today its 4.5

HMMMMM
stay focused on the truth and it will set you free

Your first lie "I stopped reading your thread" would make the rest of your post a hilarious exercise in ReagaNUTics - even if it wasn't total gibberish. Worse, while it isn't clear what you believe you posted, but in your favor it has lots of numbers in it so your family can be proud.

Sometimes one wonders why one pities the white trash of America.

My post is an accurate record of what happened and why. You don't have to agree with it, sport, but you and the rest of the white trash too stupid to know your own best interests are living it. Enjoy.

White trash
that is the best rebuttle you have to those facts?
That would be strike one BTW
my ignore list has about 16 on it.
I do not converse with racist nor people who are not smart enough to debate those facts as simple as the ones I provided for you
Even the most un educated Liberal gets a free pass, as long as it he/she does with it class
something it appears you do not have
God Bless

While it has always been clear that people stupid enough to believe Reagan's debt fueled prosperity was real could be fooled (how else to explain cultural blight represented by scum like Pigboy and Beck and the moral offenses represented by fake liberal blowhards like Windy Mathews), it is news that you people can be offended? When did that start?

My original post seemed clear that Clinton was the man who took debt fueled ReagaNUTics, aka "voodoo economics" (see, Pap Bush - before he lost his mind) to their natural limits, and the only possible inference from that is both parties exercises in ReagaNUTic policies are to blame for electing an unqualified outsider like Obama.

A peace offering: if "white trash" seems racist to you, perhaps "trailer trash" is more suitable for future discussions? If not, filter away. Nothing like a head in the sand to put an ass in the air, d'ye see.

Last edited:
Your first lie "I stopped reading your thread" would make the rest of your post a hilarious exercise in ReagaNUTics - even if it wasn't total gibberish. Worse, while it isn't clear what you believe you posted, but in your favor it has lots of numbers in it so your family can be proud.

Sometimes one wonders why one pities the white trash of America.

My post is an accurate record of what happened and why. You don't have to agree with it, sport, but you and the rest of the white trash too stupid to know your own best interests are living it. Enjoy.

White trash
that is the best rebuttle you have to those facts?
That would be strike one BTW
my ignore list has about 16 on it.
I do not converse with racist nor people who are not smart enough to debate those facts as simple as the ones I provided for you
Even the most un educated Liberal gets a free pass, as long as it he/she does with it class
something it appears you do not have
God Bless

While it has always been clear that people stupid enough to believe Reagan's debt fueled prosperity was real could be fooled (how else to explain cultural blight represented by scum like Pigboy and Beck and the moral offenses represented by fake liberal blowhards like Windy Mathews), it is news that you people can be offended? When did that start?

My original post seemed clear that Clinton was the man who took debt fueled ReagaNUTics, aka "voodoo economics" (see, Pap Bush - before he lost his mind) to their natural limits, and the only possible inference from that is both parties exercises in ReagaNUTic policies are to blame for electing an unqualified outsider like Obama.

A peace offering: if "white trash" seems racist to you, perhaps "trailer trash" is more suitable for future discussions? If not, filter away. Nothing like a head in the sand to put an ass in the air, d'ye see.

lets skip strike 2
good luck

Gays?
no more than the national average
And GWB did nothing to cause that mess, no more than BHO did
simple greed did from all people involved
my issue with BHO is simple
added over 500 billion to the baseline
no results
claims job growth by his policies?
still 4 million short of of 2008
no mention of job growth by oil and gas sector

It is that simple

Greed was the cause, no question about that.

The costs of Junebug Bush's two shit-for-brains wars plus costs of the Nazi-named ministry of fear, aka, "Homeland Security" added to years of big-government-pipedream domestic policies, crashed and burned debt-fueled ReagaNUT policies years sooner than the scum who implemented them believed could happen, but no question the underlying cause of the crash was greed.

De-regulated greed.

Thanks to ReagaNUT vision as executed by America's favorite mama's boys, Clinton and Junebug Bush.

It really is that simple, no question about it.

Last edited:
Dugdale
What ever your issue is, I did not cause it
as far as your racial slurs, enjoy them
But you will find quickly you will be where Jake is
ignored by all very soon

Me? you are already there
As I stated
Good luck, texting me from here on will be a waste of time

Dugdale
What ever your issue is, I did not cause it
as far as your racial slurs, enjoy them
But you will find quickly you will be where Jake is
ignored by all very soon

Me? you are already there
As I stated
Good luck, texting me from here on will be a waste of time

JeRK, why won't you tell us why the Bush admin was losing 700,000 jobs per month?

Just when you thought it could not get any worse: SS is in worse shape than the 2012 CBO Prediction.
3 Social Security Shockers From the CBO's Latest Report
3 Social Security Shockers From the CBO's Latest Report - DailyFinance
Read and be disgusted.

Thanks for your service
The whole thing is a mess
The monies took from medicare future funding to pay for Obama-care is still there also
soon that cost will hit us
A $260 billion payment cut for hospital services.
A $39 billion payment cut for skilled nursing services.
A $17 billion payment cut for hospice services.
A $66 billion payment cut for home health services.
A $33 billion payment cut for all other services.
A $156 billion cut in payment rates in Medicare Advantage (MA); $156 billion is before considering interactions with other provisions. The House Ways and Means Committee was able to include interactions with other provisions, estimating the cuts to MA to be even higher, coming in at $308 billion.
$56 billion in cuts for disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments.* DSH payments go to hospitals that serve a large number of low-income patients.
$114 billion in other provisions pertaining to Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP* (does not include coverage-related provisions).
From the CBO as reported by Heritage
Of course main stream ignored the same
Obamacare Robs Medicare of $716 Billion to Fund Itself

Just when you thought it could not get any worse: SS is in worse shape than the 2012 CBO Prediction.
Read and be disgusted.

Thanks for your service
The monies took from medicare future funding to pay for Obama-care is still there also
A $156 billion cut in payment rates in Medicare Advantage (MA); $156 billion is before considering interactions with other provisions. The House Ways and Means Committee was able to include interactions with other provisions, estimating the cuts to MA to be even higher, coming in at $308 billion.
$56 billion in cuts for disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments.* DSH payments go to hospitals that serve a large number of low-income patients.
$114 billion in other provisions pertaining to Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP* (does not include coverage-related provisions).

The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Please. Lies and sissy chatter from a right wing rag. Not to be believed or regarded as credible.

Read and be disgusted.

Thanks for your service

Please. Lies and sissy chatter from a right wing rag. Not to be believed or regarded as credible.

The info is from the CBO
the heritage has no more reason to lie than CBS
wait, CBS did lie about GWB national guard service
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/43471-hr6079.pdf

from the horses mouth
That will hopefully make you realize that heritage has no place nor reason to be dis honest,
Neither do I
We only care about whats best for this country
BTW
CBO: Under Obamacare 7 million to lose employer-provided health insurance
CBO: Under Obamacare 7 million to lose employer-provided health insurance - New York Manhattan Conservative | Examiner.com
Another item the main stream has ignored
As I have stated before
what lie was the largest that re elected BHO?

take your pick

Thanks for your service

The info is from the CBO

from the horses mouth
That will hopefully make you realize that heritage has no place nor reason to be dis honest,
Neither do I
BTW
CBO: Under Obamacare 7 million to lose employer-provided health insurance - New York Manhattan Conservative | Examiner.com
As I have stated before

take your pick

CBS didn't lie about GWB's service....he got a pass, being his father's son.
And no lie re-elected BHO. He was matched against the worst candidate in memory.

The country we loved until 2007 is gone and will never be the same again

The America you loved ended with the election of Abraham Lincoln, or at most, Franklin Roosevelt.

The America nutters love and the fake-liberal freakshow hate never existed. Nutters view America's past through a Kinkadian filter while freakshow liberals keep their copy of Uncle Tom's Cabin as a ready reference to the 1960s.

Each extreme is so committed to its delusional pathologies that corporations have been able to buy:

1. The presidency, starting with Reagan, peaking early on with Clinton before some bumps during the Moroncy of Junebug bush and now continuing with Obama.

2. Congress was always owned by corporations but the diversity of corporations protected the public. As ReagaNUT policies kicked in and corporate consolidations overwhelmed the law, congress became a more closely governed instrument of its Wall Street owners.

3. The Supreme Court. Is it amusing that there are no protestants on the supreme court of the United States of America? A nation founded on protestant ideology and that until the 1980s was governed with a view toward personal responsibility and fiscal accountability. Oaths notwithstanding, every member of the court is corporate-approved, and could possibly be looking to a different authority than the United States Constitution.

Last edited:

The info is from the CBO

from the horses mouth
Neither do I
BTW
As I have stated before

take your pick

And no lie re-elected BHO. He was matched against the worst candidate in memory.

We're headed toward seven years since Dan Rather disgraced himself by running a story based on phony Texas Air National Guard documents to ruin George W. Bush on behalf of that "war hero" John Kerry. Despite the liberal media's acknowledgment that Rather misled the public, he has relentlessly presented himself as a pillar of truth and probity.

Rather spoke on Tuesday night at the Newseum in Washington, DC to questions from Nick (Father of George) Clooney. Katy Adams and Nikki Schwab of the Washington Examiner's Yeas & Nays column reported Rather thinks he's the teller of uncomfortable truths, and the people objecting to phony documents are somehow the falsifiers and fantasists:

Clooney did take on the elephant in the room, though — Rather’s resignation from CBS News in 2005 for using bogus documents in a story about former President George W. Bush’s National Guard service. “We reported a story that was true, that was an uncomfortable truth for a lot of people,” Rather said. “As a result to that I was asked to leave the anchor chair, and eventually CBS News.”
Read more: Dan Rather, Still in Denial: I Was Asked to Leave CBS for Telling 'Uncomfortable Truth' About Bush | NewsBusters
No lies?

GM to start with, thank the tax payer first and GWB second, BHO just showed up to take credit
At the end of 2008, General Motors and Chrysler were bleeding billions of dollars a month, and nobody in the private sector wanted to lend to them. Even the supposedly liberal Brookings Institution put out a report saying they should be allowed to go bust, with their factories and machinery being sold off to the highest bidder. Today, things look very different. A few weeks ago, General Motors reported that it made $7.6 billion in profit last year. Even Chrysler, which is now controlled by Fiat, made money in 2011. So Biden was telling the truth when he said, in reference to the Republican candidates, that the President “made the tough call… [he] was right, and they were dead wrong.”
The only problem with Biden’s history lesson is that the “man with steel in his spine” he referred to should have been George W. Bush, not Barack Obama. Lest we forget, it was Bush rather than Obama who initiated the government rescue of the auto companies.
Read more: An Inconvenient Truth: It Was George W. Bush Who Bailed Out the Automakers : The New Yorker

Jobs would be second. we are still close to 4 million jobs short of 2008 levels
Private Jobs Down 4.6 Million From January 2008; Federal Jobs Up 11.4%

deficit would be the third
we had a deficit of 162 billion in 07,
we had a deficit of 1.4 trillion in 09
2007 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2009 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BHO and the dems added 700 billion to spending levels from the last GOP budget as noted within the links, 500 billion of it BHO did his self in 09

The 4th was Obamacare
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...KyPb4wvh2Wwc-MVVt1FMcPg&bvm=bv.42080656,d.dmQ

5 would be Benghazi

6 would be he had anything really to do with the killing of UBL

Shall I go on?

Last edited:
JeRK is using voodoo numbers, but still cannot tell us how Bush's administration came to be losing 700,000 jobs monthly. Tsk Tsk.

The info is from the CBO

from the horses mouth
Neither do I
BTW
As I have stated before

take your pick

We're headed toward seven years since Dan Rather disgraced himself by running a story based on phony Texas Air National Guard documents to ruin George W. Bush on behalf of that "war hero" John Kerry. Despite the liberal media's acknowledgment that Rather misled the public, he has relentlessly presented himself as a pillar of truth and probity.

Rather spoke on Tuesday night at the Newseum in Washington, DC to questions from Nick (Father of George) Clooney. Katy Adams and Nikki Schwab of the Washington Examiner's Yeas & Nays column reported Rather thinks he's the teller of uncomfortable truths, and the people objecting to phony documents are somehow the falsifiers and fantasists:

Clooney did take on the elephant in the room, though — Rather’s resignation from CBS News in 2005 for using bogus documents in a story about former President George W. Bush’s National Guard service. “We reported a story that was true, that was an uncomfortable truth for a lot of people,” Rather said. “As a result to that I was asked to leave the anchor chair, and eventually CBS News.”
Read more: Dan Rather, Still in Denial: I Was Asked to Leave CBS for Telling 'Uncomfortable Truth' About Bush | NewsBusters
No lies?

GM to start with, thank the tax payer first and GWB second, BHO just showed up to take credit
At the end of 2008, General Motors and Chrysler were bleeding billions of dollars a month, and nobody in the private sector wanted to lend to them. Even the supposedly liberal Brookings Institution put out a report saying they should be allowed to go bust, with their factories and machinery being sold off to the highest bidder. Today, things look very different. A few weeks ago, General Motors reported that it made $7.6 billion in profit last year. Even Chrysler, which is now controlled by Fiat, made money in 2011. So Biden was telling the truth when he said, in reference to the Republican candidates, that the President “made the tough call… [he] was right, and they were dead wrong.”
The only problem with Biden’s history lesson is that the “man with steel in his spine” he referred to should have been George W. Bush, not Barack Obama. Lest we forget, it was Bush rather than Obama who initiated the government rescue of the auto companies.
Read more: An Inconvenient Truth: It Was George W. Bush Who Bailed Out the Automakers : The New Yorker

Jobs would be second. we are still close to 4 million jobs short of 2008 levels
Private Jobs Down 4.6 Million From January 2008; Federal Jobs Up 11.4%

deficit would be the third
we had a deficit of 162 billion in 07,
we had a deficit of 1.4 trillion in 09
2007 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2009 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BHO and the dems added 700 billion to spending levels from the last GOP budget as noted within the links, 500 billion of it BHO did his self in 09

The 4th was Obamacare
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...KyPb4wvh2Wwc-MVVt1FMcPg&bvm=bv.42080656,d.dmQ

5 would be Benghazi

6 would be he had anything really to do with the killing of UBL

Shall I go on?

?????????
where are those who are there to defend this admin?

Forum List

Back