What was the biggest lie that re-elected Obama?

yes just ignore the 23 million unemployed and the disproportionate black unemployment rate!!

we also can ignore
Benghazi
negative GDP
over 8 million left the work force
record poverty
no budget yet for 4 years
over 1 trillion in deficits, each year to date

Yep, that's precisely what the electorate did. They also gave more seats in both houses of Congress to the other guys. Despite all that, holy crap.

I guess they figured it was better than the alternative.

Must be someone else's fault, huh?

I agree
the 3 million registered GOP voters who stayed home for some reason
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...M3yD7PBAVGg3-twEj-qedBw&bvm=bv.42261806,d.b2I

And JeRK will still not admit that the Bush administration was losing 700,000 jobs per month because of the GOP caused recession. But the American people know the truth of it. The mainstream GOP will not allow the neo-cons and neo-econs to control the party process anymore.

Last edited:
One of the top 3 lies that won Obama the election was that he was responsible for Benghazi and tried to cover it up. It lost them the election and they are STILL attempting to trot it out today.

Clearly their hands aren't tired of holding them shovels....clearly.

*SMH*

Marc who is resp for not adhering to the inquires for help?
Who is resp for the cover up?

We have had no answers
There was lies told that originated from the white house
who is it Marc?
Do you know?

Obama twice dodges Benghazi question | WashingtonExaminer.com
BREAKING...New Pentagon Benghazi timeline damns Obama (never in situation room)
April 6: IED thrown over the fence of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi.
April 11: Gun battle erupts between armed groups two-and-a-half miles from the U.S. Consulate, including rocket-propelled grenades.
April 27: Two South African contractors are kidnapped by armed men, released unharmed.
May 1: Deputy Commander of U.S. Embassy Tripoli’s Local Guard Force is carjacked, beaten, and detained by armed youth.
May 1: British Embassy in Tripoli is attacked by a violent mob and set on fire. Other NATO embassies attacked as well.
May 3: The State Department declines a request from personnel concerned about security at the U.S. Embassy in Libya for a DC-3 plane to take them around the country.
May 22: Two rocket-propelled grenades are fired at the Benghazi office of the International Committee of the Red Cross, less than 1 mile from the U.S. Consulate.
June 6: A large IED destroys part of the security perimeter of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. Creates hole “big enough for 40 men to go through.”
June 10: A car carrying the British ambassador is attacked in Tripoli. Two bodyguards injured.
Late June: The building of the International Red Cross attacked again and closed down, leaving the U.S. flag as the only international one still flying in Benghazi, an obvious target.
August 6: Armed assailants carjack a vehicle with diplomatic plates operated by U.S. personnel.
September 8: A local security officer in Benghazi warns American officials about deteriorating security.
September 11: Protesters attack the U.S. Cairo embassy. U.S. Embassy releases statement and tweets sympathizing with Muslim protesters/attackers.
September 11: U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya is attacked, Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans are killed.
September 12: Secretary Clinton and President Obama issue statements condemning both the video and the attacks.
September 12: U.S. intelligence agencies have enough evidence to conclude a terrorist attack was involved.
An Incriminating Timeline: The Obama Administration and Libya
You linked to not one, but TWO far RW blogs, not legitimate news sources. Get serious JRK.

With all you typed, I'm only going to ask for ONE bit of evidence.

Please provide a link to the WH "not adhering to the inquires for help."

Thanks.

One of the top 3 lies that won Obama the election was that he was responsible for Benghazi and tried to cover it up. It lost them the election and they are STILL attempting to trot it out today.

*SMH*

We have had no answers
who is it Marc?
Do you know?

April 11: Gun battle erupts between armed groups two-and-a-half miles from the U.S. Consulate, including rocket-propelled grenades.
April 27: Two South African contractors are kidnapped by armed men, released unharmed.
May 1: Deputy Commander of U.S. Embassy Tripoli’s Local Guard Force is carjacked, beaten, and detained by armed youth.
May 1: British Embassy in Tripoli is attacked by a violent mob and set on fire. Other NATO embassies attacked as well.
May 3: The State Department declines a request from personnel concerned about security at the U.S. Embassy in Libya for a DC-3 plane to take them around the country.
May 22: Two rocket-propelled grenades are fired at the Benghazi office of the International Committee of the Red Cross, less than 1 mile from the U.S. Consulate.
June 6: A large IED destroys part of the security perimeter of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. Creates hole “big enough for 40 men to go through.”
June 10: A car carrying the British ambassador is attacked in Tripoli. Two bodyguards injured.
Late June: The building of the International Red Cross attacked again and closed down, leaving the U.S. flag as the only international one still flying in Benghazi, an obvious target.
August 6: Armed assailants carjack a vehicle with diplomatic plates operated by U.S. personnel.
September 8: A local security officer in Benghazi warns American officials about deteriorating security.
September 11: Protesters attack the U.S. Cairo embassy. U.S. Embassy releases statement and tweets sympathizing with Muslim protesters/attackers.
September 11: U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya is attacked, Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans are killed.
September 12: Secretary Clinton and President Obama issue statements condemning both the video and the attacks.
September 12: U.S. intelligence agencies have enough evidence to conclude a terrorist attack was involved.
You linked to not one, but TWO far RW blogs, not legitimate news sources. Get serious JRK.

Thanks.

JeRK merely opines then whines when called out for real evidence. He is a sorry little neo-con whose importance in the Republican Party is quickly waning.

*SMH*

We have had no answers
who is it Marc?
Do you know?

Thanks.

EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say | Fox News
Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that three urgent requests from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack nearly seven hours later were denied by officials in the CIA chain of command — who also told the CIA operators to “stand down” rather than help the ambassador’s team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept.
Obama Admin Ignored 3 Pleas for Help Under Siege - Global Agenda - News - Israel National News

The buck has to stop some where
American media says it has proof of a coverup that Obama administration officials ignored 3 pleas for help during the Al Qaeda terror attack on the US consulate in Benghazi that killed American Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three U.S. diplomats -- the first such murder in 33 years.

I heard the head of Amazon say the other day that the most important money in the history of his company was the first $50,000.
He said it was a miracle he raised that first 50k in venture capital. Perhaps if Barry had been around then to raise capital gains taxes on the evil Republican wealthy the $50,000 would not have been available and Amazon would have never gotten off the ground.

Capital gains is the back bone of business
It is BTW taxing money that has all ready been taxed
Investing monies you have earned as I do seems weird to then again to pay taxes on the 2000 I made on a 20,000 investment of monies I paid taxes on once
401ks are everything for middle class america
if you sell that capital prior to retirement that hit you with income and capital gains taxes
About 37% in all

crazy

Again it is/was long term capital gains that get the break, that is investments you hold for over a year. All others are taxed as regular income. Jr. you do not get taxed on your investment, only gains, profit, income. By the same measure you can deduct capital losses too.

I really have no issue with taxing capital gains except this

you can only right off 6000 on stocks (close #, maybe 6300) each year

I never claimed that you get taxed on your investment, but that money had all
ready been taxed to a degree

It just does not seem right to take lets say 50,000
That you had earned 60,000 to have been allowed to end up with the 50,000
you make 10% capital gains on your 50k later in life, or 5000.00
Then you pay 1000.00 taxes on that
your still paying taxes on monies that have already been taxed

to me that is DBL taxation

There is a 10,000 dollar amount that you earned, the govt

It is sad that Buffet said what he said and it got spun around by BHO to take advantage of the un educated voter

Capital gains is the back bone of business
It is BTW taxing money that has all ready been taxed
Investing monies you have earned as I do seems weird to then again to pay taxes on the 2000 I made on a 20,000 investment of monies I paid taxes on once
401ks are everything for middle class america
if you sell that capital prior to retirement that hit you with income and capital gains taxes
About 37% in all

crazy

Again it is/was long term capital gains that get the break, that is investments you hold for over a year. All others are taxed as regular income. Jr. you do not get taxed on your investment, only gains, profit, income. By the same measure you can deduct capital losses too.

It is sad that Buffet said what he said and it got spun around by BHO to take advantage of the un educated voter

none of it makes sense. you pay tax on your salary, you invest whats left and pay tax on the capital gains, you buy stuff with what's left and pay sales tax almost like another income tax, you buy a house with whats left and pay property tax, and then when you die you pay another tax on what's left.

Its all a scam for liberals to steal as much as possible anyway possible.

If there was no withholding tax and everyone paid one tax a year for absolutely everything there would be no liberals left, not one!!

none of it makes sense. you pay tax on your salary, you invest whats left and pay tax on the capital gains, you buy stuff with what's left and pay sales tax almost like another income tax, you buy a house with whats left and pay property tax, and then when you die you pay another tax on what's left.

If there was no withholding tax and everyone paid one tax a year for absolutely everything there would be no liberals left, not one!!

Republicans created the income tax.

My state doesn't have a sales tax and only has an income and property tax. Try to get Republicans to change it in your state and see how far you get!

Money gained in investments isn't money you started with and has to be taxed like new money. Does any country allow tax free investments and I'm not talking about tax exempt bonds?

My state doesn't have a sales tax and only has an income and property tax. Try to get Republicans to change it in your state and see how far you get!

Money gained in investments isn't money you started with and has to be taxed like new money. Does any country allow tax free investments and I'm not talking about tax exempt bonds?

If there was no withholding tax and everyone had to reach into their pockets once a year for absolutely all governemnt services there would be no liberals left, not one!!

If the tax was paid on election day there would be less than no liberals left in America. All their weasel taxes are nothing but a scam.

The GOP started income tax?
the civil war started income tax and yes the GOP had control
what does that have to do with a deficit of 162 billion in 07
and
1.4 trillion in 2009?

The fair tax would work
Texas and Florida has a "sales" tax and there doing fine
especially Texas

Republicans since Jefferson have been opposed in general!! Lincoln's Civil War tax was repealed and the SCOTUS ruled the next one unconstitutional because it was a direct tax on individuals that an individual could not ecsape the way he could escape an excise tax or transaction tax. The government was not supposed to be powerful enough or important enough to impose a direct tax on individuals.

It was only when the socialist liberal Wilson came to power that the modern income tax was born and the SCOTUS subverted.

Republicans since Jefferson have been opposed in general!! Lincoln's Civil War tax was repealed and the SCOTUS ruled the next one unconstitutional because it was a direct tax on individuals that an individual could not ecsape the way he could escape an excise tax or transaction tax. The government was not supposed to be powerful enough or important enough to impose a direct tax on individuals.

It was only when the socialist liberal Wilson came to power that the modern income tax was born and the SCOTUS subverted.

Like I said
Taxes may be something we needed in time.
But what does any of that have to do with a deficit of 162 billion in 07 to 1.4 trillion in 09
Libs live in a up side down pretend world

Interesting how our 2 biggest liberals (FDR and BO) have the same record:

****Here's what Henry Morgenthau, FDR's Secretary of the Treasury (the man who desperately needed the New Deal to succeed as much as Roosevelt) said about the New Deal stimulus: "We have tried spending money.We are spending more than we ever have spent before and it does not work... We have never made good on our promises...I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!"

"The New Republic"( at the time a FDR greatest supporter") noted. In June 1939, the federal public works programs still supported almost 19 million people, nearly 15% of the population" [page 313]

In fact in 1939, unemployment was at 17%, and there were 11 million additional in stimulus make work welfare jobs. Today when the population is 2.5 times greater we have only 8 million unemployed. Conclusion: legislation to make Democrats illegal
is urgently needed

****Here's what Henry Morgenthau, FDR's Secretary of the Treasury (the man who desperately needed the New Deal to succeed as much as Roosevelt) said about the New Deal stimulus: "We have tried spending money.We are spending more than we ever have spent before and it does not work... We have never made good on our promises...I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!"

"The New Republic"( at the time a FDR greatest supporter") noted. In June 1939, the federal public works programs still supported almost 19 million people, nearly 15% of the population" [page 313]

In fact in 1939, unemployment was at 17%, and there were 11 million additional in stimulus make work welfare jobs. Today when the population is 2.5 times greater we have only 8 million unemployed. Conclusion: legislation to make Democrats illegal
is urgently needed

good non personal accurate info
We need informed voters like you so bad
This country needs it
It is in such Kaos

is urgently needed

good non personal accurate info
We need informed voters like you so bad
This country needs it
It is in such Kaos

well, let everyone know that USMB is where liberals come to die!! You never know where it will lead.

What was the biggest lie that re-elected Obama?

Paul Ryan is consistent!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YczqMRJZo94]Paul Ryan confronted on sequester - YouTube[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Not sure which lie elected Obama...pick on!

The First Debate: Mitt Romney's Five Biggest Lies | Politics News | Rolling Stone

1. "I don't have a $5 trillion tax cut." Romney flatly lied about the cost of his proposal to cut income-tax rates across the board by another 20 percent (undercutting even the low rates of the Bush tax cuts). Independent economists at the Tax Policy Center have shown that the price tag for those cuts is $360 billion in the first year, a cost that extrapolates to $5 trillion over a decade.

2. "I will not reduce the taxes paid by high-income Americans." Romney has claimed that he will pay for his tax cuts by closing a variety of loopholes and deductions. The factual problem? Romney hasn't named a single loophole he's willing to close; worse, there's no way to offset $5 trillion in tax cuts even if you get rid of the entire universe of deductions for the wealthy that Romney has not put off the table (like the carried interest loophole or the 15 percent capital gains rate.) The Tax Policy Center report concludes that Romney's proposal would create a "net tax cut for high-income tax payers and a net tax increase for lower- and or middle-income taxpayers." Moreover, some of Romney's tax cuts are micro-targeted at American dynasties, particularly his proposal to eliminate the estate tax, which would reduce his own sons' tax burden by tens of millions of dollars.

3. "We've got 23 million people out of work or [who have] stopped looking for work in this country." Romney is lying for effect. The nation's crisis of joblessness is bad, but not 23 million bad. The official figure is 12.5 million unemployed. An additional 2.6 million Americans have stopped looking for jobs. How does Romney gin up his eye-popping 23 million figure? He counts more than 8 million wage earners who hold part-time jobs as also being "out of work."

4. Obamacare "puts in place an unelected board that's going to tell people ultimately what kind of treatments they can have." Romney is reviving Sarah Palin's old death panels lie here. Obamacare does establish an Independent Payment Advisory Board to help constrain the growth

Forum List

Back