What will be the next Circus act put on by the left before the midterms?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Now that the SCOTUS is all but wrapped up what do you suppose the next clown show will be about?

Russia?
Taxes?
Love child?

And I think it is funny how bad this backfired on the left. They turned what appeared to be a mild mannered well respected Republican into a pissed of judge of the Supreme Court. And what did yall get out of it?

NOTHING

In fact it may have cost you the House lol

Reports that the Men in Black are investigating Trump's ties to the Polarians.

well, they're already sniveling about his taxes.....as the vote comes in favor of Kavanaugh, you can bet that sniveling will have become a full blown temper tantrum

Now that the SCOTUS is all but wrapped up what do you suppose the next clown show will be about?

Russia?
Taxes?
Love child?

And I think it is funny how bad this backfired on the left. They turned what appeared to be a mild mannered well respected Republican into a pissed of judge of the Supreme Court. And what did yall get out of it?

NOTHING

In fact it may have cost you the House lol
Benghaaaaaaazzziiiiii!

miss kitty.jpg

Avenatti will produce a sex tape made by Stormy Daniels during her tryst with Toad.

Michael Cohen will produce a promotional video made by Donald Trump for a fake university in Russia in which he promises to teach oligarchs how to launder money.

"I have personally hand-picked top instructors like Paul Manafort who will turn your millions into billions!"

Last edited:
Prospective senate losses are off the charts but not house seats yet. Witch hunt declassification is likely to be drip, drip, drip for 6-18 months. Court rulings that send local and state Ds to the pokey will take longer.

Maybe we can get more republicans to lie under oath and not face any repercussions. That's always good fun.

back to firing Rosenstein, putting in his own crony in Rosenstein's place... to snuff the Russian investigation report by Mueller, and keep it from coming out..

with you all cheering in the peanut gallery...

:p

Forum List

Back