What will be the next Circus act put on by the left before the midterms?

Maybe we can get more republicans to lie under oath and not face any repercussions. That's always good fun.
who lied under oath? let us see. If you don't show is, no one will ever know.

They will prove (through multiple witnesses) that Trump is using under age illegals to manufacture his ties.

Can they get a federal judge somewhere to rule that Kavanaugh cannot be confirmed?

Dems will be stupid and promise to impeach Kavanaugh if they win.

Maybe we can get more republicans to lie under oath and not face any repercussions. That's always good fun.

Devil's Triangle is not a drinking game.
so, is that a requirement to know that for the supreme court? since when?

Not lying under oath is a requirement.
again, what is the lie? not knowing the devil's triangle? again, is it a requirement all of the sudden to know it?

What I have found is that is that a lot of Rs are trying to find some intelligence and sanity in D posts. I don't think that is possible.

again, what is the lie? not knowing the devil's triangle? again, is it a requirement all of the sudden to know it?

The lie is making up a new definition for the term when he knows what it really means. Do I really have to explain what a lie is? Intentionally saying something that isn't true.

Devil's Triangle is a sex act. He knows that. He said it was something else, which it clearly isn't. That is a lie.

There are rumblings about Russia.

Oh...

And don't think they are done with this. This will generate massive women rallies. They are afraid that their rights to murder their babies will be taken away from them.

It will be the million slut soros funded march on washington..or something like that.

The lie is making up a new definition for the term when he knows what it really means. Do I really have to explain what a lie is? Intentionally saying something that isn't true.

Devil's Triangle is a sex act. He knows that. He said it was something else, which it clearly isn't. That is a lie.
I didn't know that. I thought it was geographical. A place where a lot of people disappear.

Bermuda Triangle - Wikipedia

huh, that's just stupid and not worthy of a response.

I didn't know that. I thought it was geographical. A place where a lot of people disappear.
same as me. In the atlantic ocean I think.

huh, that's just stupid and not worthy of a response.

What? He flat out lied about his Calendar and why he wrote "Devils Triangle". How is this confusing you?

Forum List

Back