What will be the next Circus act put on by the left before the midterms?

What will be the next DemonRat Circus?

meh! .....who knows? could be anything....no matter

Patriots are ready. :thup:

FGXn9e4.jpg

Trump ate my babby!
some 54 year old dude will come out of nowhere and claim that in high school, that Kava once told him a "Not so white racially charged joke". yah, but in the 70's, 80's, most guys in school did

Now that the SCOTUS is all but wrapped up what do you suppose the next clown show will be about?

Russia?
Taxes?
Love child?

And I think it is funny how bad this backfired on the left. They turned what appeared to be a mild mannered well respected Republican into a pissed of judge of the Supreme Court. And what did yall get out of it?

NOTHING

In fact it may have cost you the House lol
The only circus acts are the white trashy trumpscum
Dear+fj+check+you+privilege_74a150_5362312.jpg

Now that the SCOTUS is all but wrapped up what do you suppose the next clown show will be about?

Russia?
Taxes?
Love child?

And I think it is funny how bad this backfired on the left. They turned what appeared to be a mild mannered well respected Republican into a pissed of judge of the Supreme Court. And what did yall get out of it?

NOTHING

I'm not sure what the left is going to do about their unfortunate judgment against Juris Dr. Brett Kavanaugh, by framing him for a rape of which he did not participate and his accuser not only brought no proof, the witnesses she thought were in her pocket refused to back up her story, because they had no memory of such an event as she described, and they didn't even remember being at the same event nor the others she included on her list of attendees. Kavanaugh's devotion to learning and practicing law took all his time, and he never hurt any woman according to his closest friends.

I hope those who have done nothing but brought grief to this nation with misanthropic allegations against political opponents would admit it's a bad thing to do, quit doing wrongs against innocent persons, and having enough introspection to see the light. I read somewhere that 40% of the voting Democrats do not like what the party leadership did by trumping up charges based on no evidentiary probity, since no time, no place, no neighborhood, and all the four persons she said were there did not remember being at any party she attended, including the two who were friendly towards her. One of her closest associates, an ex-boyfriend stepped forward to say on record that she was not to be believed and that her claim to be afraid of airplanes was not true. Other things have come up about her radicalism with hatred for conservatives as her real reason behind contacting a compliant Democrat dedicated to character assassinations against Republicans.

The worst thing I've seen gong on is politicians schooling interns into becoming hired political assassins. The Americans aren't liking it, and we're also getting fed up with bringing other branches of government to a screeching halt employing such devices as have been employed by whoever has an axe to grind. Ignore the American people's beliefs and goals, and offenders are going to lose seats in Congress. Good night, everyone.
Well said, Beautress! I am so ashamed of the Democrat Senators and their leadership for pulling such an underhanded stunt like this. This is not How America is supposed to work. I'm glad I don't vote for that disgusting Party. I don't know how democrat voters can justify voting for them or even defend their actions. Disgraceful. Throw these bums out of office and bring back the old time democrats who know how to be the loyal opposition. The hearings for Kavanaugh should have addressed his qualifications for the job. This is twice the democrats bring on a bimbo to accuse a republican nominated nominee for sexual misconduct. All too obvious M.O.

Double shame on the morons on USMB supporting this sham hearing.

Avenatti will produce a sex tape made by Stormy Daniels during her tryst with Toad.

Michael Cohen will produce a promotional video made by Donald Trump for a fake university in Russia in which he promises to teach oligarchs how to launder money.

"I have personally hand-picked top instructors like Paul Manafort who will turn your millions into billions!"

Wait....stormy posts here.

who lied under oath? let us see. If you don't show is, no one will ever know.

Devil's Triangle is not a drinking game.
so, is that a requirement to know that for the supreme court? since when?

Not lying under oath is a requirement.
again, what is the lie? not knowing the devil's triangle? again, is it a requirement all of the sudden to know it?

The lie is making up a new definition for the term when he knows what it really means. Do I really have to explain what a lie is? Intentionally saying something that isn't true.

Devil's Triangle is a sex act. He knows that. He said it was something else, which it clearly isn't. That is a lie.

Kavanaugh's classmates said “devil's triangle” was a drinking game and back in the 1980s they were unaware that the term had any sexual connotations.

“The Senate Judiciary Committee released letters Thursday from friends and former Georgetown Preparatory School classmates of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, backing up his claim that the reference to "Devil's Triangle" in his yearbook is a drinking game, and not a sexual threesome as it is otherwise known.

“CNN's Jake Tapper shared two letters that were sent to Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa., and ranking member Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.

“A letter from Kavanaugh's ex-Georgetown Prep classmates not only defended Kavanaugh's description of the term before the Senate Judiciary Committee last week, which has become a sticking point for Democrats poring through his yearbook, but also explained how the game was played.”

'Devil's Triangle' drinking game explained by ex-classmates of Brett Kavanaugh

Devil's Triangle is not a drinking game.

again, what is the lie? not knowing the devil's triangle? again, is it a requirement all of the sudden to know it?

The lie is making up a new definition for the term when he knows what it really means. Do I really have to explain what a lie is? Intentionally saying something that isn't true.

Devil's Triangle is a sex act. He knows that. He said it was something else, which it clearly isn't. That is a lie.

Kavanaugh's classmates said “devil's triangle” was a drinking game and back in the 1980s they were unaware that the term had any sexual connotations.

“The Senate Judiciary Committee released letters Thursday from friends and former Georgetown Preparatory School classmates of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, backing up his claim that the reference to "Devil's Triangle" in his yearbook is a drinking game, and not a sexual threesome as it is otherwise known.

“CNN's Jake Tapper shared two letters that were sent to Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa., and ranking member Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.

“A letter from Kavanaugh's ex-Georgetown Prep classmates not only defended Kavanaugh's description of the term before the Senate Judiciary Committee last week, which has become a sticking point for Democrats poring through his yearbook, but also explained how the game was played.”

Lovely, does the Washington Examiner also have a good explanation for Renate Alumnus?

Russia?
Taxes?
Love child?

NOTHING

I think possibly political violence of some sort..... an assasination attempt, or other violent attack.....

Lovely, does the Washington Examiner also have a good explanation for Renate Alumnus?

Yes.....and here we have a left winger accusing a woman of being a slut to attack Kavanaugh.....showing that the whole #metoo is just a political tool for democrats..... they will accuse anyone, of anything to gain power....

Russia?
Taxes?
Love child?

NOTHING

I think possibly political violence of some sort..... an assasination attempt, or other violent attack.....
Would not surprise me

Russia?
Taxes?
Love child?

NOTHING

Kavanaugh was never mild mannered... He is probably the most political appointment to the Supreme court in modern history...

He will be a give who keeps on giving... Shit will be dug up on him because the guy looks to have entitlement past and has dodgy finacial history...

Don't worry at the speed of the news cycle this will be forgot by Friday but Kavanaugh smell will still be there... Wait for a few more scandals and Democrats can just say do you trust GOP to investigate judges before putting them on the bench...

Democrats didn't say Kavanaugh was guilty just that Fords allegations should be properly investigated, GOP said no investigation while also trying to say she is credible...

Russia?
Taxes?
Love child?

NOTHING

Kavanaugh was never mild mannered... He is probably the most political appointment to the Supreme court in modern history...

He will be a give who keeps on giving... Shit will be dug up on him because the guy looks to have entitlement past and has dodgy finacial history...

Don't worry at the speed of the news cycle this will be forgot by Friday but Kavanaugh smell will still be there... Wait for a few more scandals and Democrats can just say do you trust GOP to investigate judges before putting them on the bench...

Democrats didn't say Kavanaugh was guilty just that Fords allegations should be properly investigated, GOP said no investigation while also trying to say she is credible...

No...they didn't say the allegations should be properly investigated....that is a lie....they had the allegations for over 2 months when they could have been "properly investigated" and done so without being public.....they wanted the allegations, lies....made public at the last minute to either pressure him to quit or to have Trump pull him....

He has been investigated 7 times now.....

Russia?
Taxes?
Love child?

NOTHING

not as political as this from Ruth Baner Ginsburg

What Ruth Bader Ginsburg said about Donald Trump

"At a CNN town hall event on July 12, 2016, House Speaker Paul Ryan was asked about remarks U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg made about Donald Trump, including calling the presumptive GOP presidential nominee a "faker."

The Wisconsin Republican replied by calling Ginsburg biased.

"Those of us who are in the elected branch of government, who get elected to things, I think that that’s perfectly in the realm," Ryan told moderator Jake Tapper.

"But for someone on the Supreme Court -- who is going to be calling balls and strikes in the future, based upon whatever the next president and Congress does -- that strikes me as inherently biased and out of the realm. I think that’s something that she should not have done because I don’t think that that shows that she intends on being impartial in the future.""

Russia?
Taxes?
Love child?

NOTHING

Forgotten by Friday? Stupid much?

This shit will be in political ads for the next month.

Forum List

Back