What will be the next major crisis for America?

He went 4 yrs without starting a war and was in the process of negotiating a withdrawal....in fact he had a deal with the taliban man to do just that.

Hardly a warmonger....he was a strong president.

Weak presidents start wars.
Drumpf is a weak needy man and and even weaker prez. Good thing his fat ass is gone.

Island nation.
If China was referring to ships I would agree with them.

I say let China come ... they have no idea what tricks The Japanese have up their yukata sleeves...

godzilla.jpg

I am no prophet but I can make a good guess.....China will make a move on Taiwan before mid-terms.

They would have to be stupid to not take advantage of such a stupid and weak old man like biden.

Asclepias crying racism is my vote

I say let China come ... they have no idea what tricks The Japanese have up their yukata sleeves...

View attachment 535151
I think you may be onto something there.

Japan is nobodys fool. Though the Chinese are smart....Japanese are smarter.

I will tell you something few know.....the Japanese have nukes.

Now take the following article with a grain of salt and then I will tell you why.
Surprise: Japan Could Quickly Build Nuclear Weapons in a Crisis

The above is the story Japan has sold to the world to deny accountability for having nukes....technically true they have no nuclear weapons per se.

What they are not admitting to is that all they have to do to have nuclear weapons is to install a triggering device which they have ready to install at a moments notice....the bombs are there....ready to go...just need a small triggering device installed.

My source for this goes back quite a while.....with the current tensions with China they may have even already installed the triggering devices.

China knows Japan has nukes thus you do not see them threatening Japan.

The big question is would Japan use its nukes to defend taiwan?

I have no doubt they would use them to defend themselves.

Last edited:

More concrete. The Japanese don't have nukes - but to make nukes would be totally easy for them. All big industrial nations are able to have nukes - but this makes not any sense.

Next crisis?

What about this present crisis we are in? with that Biden moron and his communist /Globalists thugs at the helm in the US?

They are fucking America and the world.

There is no crisis other than the expansion of your hate and propaganda.
You have no evidence to support those claims.
One crisis I can anticipate is the medical people will not be capable of caring for republicans after Biden remains in control after 22.

There is no crisis other than the expansion of your hate and propaganda.
You have no evidence to support those claims.
One crisis I can anticipate is the medical people will not be capable of caring for republicans after Biden remains in control after 22.
Yeah.....so do some reading about our Southern border, the current situation in our inner cities, the fact that police are retiring or quitting in record numbers, and oh yeah your President (not mine) just created the best armed terrorist army the world has ever seen.

More concrete. The Japanese don't have nukes - but to make nukes would be totally easy for them. All big industrial nations are able to have nukes - but this makes not any sense.
Have you ever been right about anything?

Forum List

Back