What will Biden really do with guns ??

There is no way they’re going to send the military to every home in America
That is polemical nonsense

Biden will ban : AR type weapons ,large pistol clips and have national red flags laws

I think that is as far as he will go
Do you think Biden will ban concealed guns ?
I am a big fan of AR guns but I agree that high mag pistol clips should be banned
That is about as far as Democrats will go. The 6-3 Conservative court will block anything further.

The idea that the Government will show up at your home to take your guns is an NRA fear mongering fantasy

They won't have to....they simply make owning the gun illegal and give a date for turning it in...first they will register guns...so they know who has them, then, every interaction with the police will become a felony arrest if you haven't turned in your gun.....and they will know because you will be required to register it....

Then, you have a traffic stop...it goes from 10 miles over the limit and a ticket to, hey, we have on record that you never turned in the now illegal gun you own, you are now under felony arrest for an illegal gun......that wasn't illegal for the first 250 years our country existed, but now you are a felon....

Citizen:

Officer, thanks for coming, our neighbors have a loud partry and it is after 10p.m......

Officer:

Forget the party, you are under arrest for felony possession of a gun that is now illegal....we show in our records you never turned it in.........

That is how they will do it...not door to door....yet......
Close

The way it will work is your AR15 will be declared illegal and you will be directed to turn it in. Being a far right gun owner, you will ignore the law and stash the weapon somewhere in your house.

What do you do now?
You can’t sell your gun
You can’t go to the shooting range to fire it
If you fire it in the woods, the shots can be heard for miles
If you transport it in your car and get caught, you will get arrested

Doesnt do you much good

Not how it would work cupcake.

Biden will ban : AR type weapons ,large pistol clips and have national red flags laws

I am a big fan of AR guns but I agree that high mag pistol clips should be banned
define that style that doesn't bleed into other gumsm

That is about as far as Democrats will go. The 6-3 Conservative court will block anything further.

The idea that the Government will show up at your home to take your guns is an NRA fear mongering fantasy

They won't have to....they simply make owning the gun illegal and give a date for turning it in...first they will register guns...so they know who has them, then, every interaction with the police will become a felony arrest if you haven't turned in your gun.....and they will know because you will be required to register it....

Then, you have a traffic stop...it goes from 10 miles over the limit and a ticket to, hey, we have on record that you never turned in the now illegal gun you own, you are now under felony arrest for an illegal gun......that wasn't illegal for the first 250 years our country existed, but now you are a felon....

Citizen:

Officer, thanks for coming, our neighbors have a loud partry and it is after 10p.m......

Officer:

Forget the party, you are under arrest for felony possession of a gun that is now illegal....we show in our records you never turned it in.........

Close

The way it will work is your AR15 will be declared illegal and you will be directed to turn it in. Being a far right gun owner, you will ignore the law and stash the weapon somewhere in your house.

What do you do now?
You can’t sell your gun

Doesnt do you much good

Why don’t you tell us some of that “cold dead hands” bullshit?

Citizen:

Officer:

Close

What do you do now?
You can’t sell your gun

Doesnt do you much good

Why don't you find out where I live and be point on the raid?

Citizen:

Officer:

Close

What do you do now?
You can’t sell your gun

Doesnt do you much good

I’d love to come and watch you pee yourself

Citizen:

Officer:

Close

What do you do now?
You can’t sell your gun

Doesnt do you much good

People shot to death always pee themselves. You can catch it in your mouth.

Last edited:

Citizen:

Officer:

Close

What do you do now?
You can’t sell your gun

Doesnt do you much good

You're into some weird shit....

Citizen:

Officer:

I would tell him that I lost in the woods hunting. Unless they find it, what are they gonna do?

The real issue is that you could shoot an intruder who was carrying a gun himself and you would be charged with a felony for having a gun. There are ways around this, but the fact that it could even be an issue is disturbing.

I'm VERY disappointed to hear you say that. Why should I have to carry 2 clips of 10 rounds when a 20 round clip is made for my gun by the manufacturer? The 2 seconds it would take me to swap cilps isn't going to save any lives if I were a nut job hell bent on going all out crazy on a group of people.
The 2nd Amendment is clear.....

1602795112266.png

ANY restriction on what I can own, where I can own it or how I can carry it is an infringement of my Constitutional right to keep and bear arms and endangers the security of a free state.

Biden can't do a god damn thing because it's the constitution and the constitution is the supreme law of the land.

And so he should and every sane American should support him.

Gun related deaths per 100,000 population.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.
76,000 people are injured from gunshot wounds each year in the US.

The statistics above prove that the countries with the most restrictions on gun ownership have the lowest death rates.

And about 30% if I recall are suicides. And another 30% is counting GANG BANGERS and criminal violence.. You think Canada and France have a major youth gang war problem? Do they COUNT suicides by firearms? Be REAL careful with the source and MEANING of these numbers. Plenty of folks "lying with statistics" on these numbers for political purposes.,.

Biden ain't gonna do anything but, gum jello and wait for someone to come change his adult diapers.

The Leftist in this Country on the other hand will destroy the 2nd Amendment, along with the rest of the Constitution.

This truly is a fight for the survival of this Great Nation.

Biden can't do a god damn thing because it's the constitution and the constitution is the supreme law of the land.
Well, there's a whole lot of infringing been going on.

Who needs guns?

The Democrats are murdering innocent people like crazy by bringing them into a "healthcare facility," telling them they have CV19 when they do not, and then offing them... Joan Rivers style...

Joan was murdered for slipping up and telling the world what all of Hollywood had known for years, that homObama is gay and "Michelle" is really a man....

The easiest place to get away with murder is in a hospital.

Forum List

Back