What will Biden really do with guns ??

There is no way they’re going to send the military to every home in America
That is polemical nonsense

Biden will ban : AR type weapons ,large pistol clips and have national red flags laws

I think that is as far as he will go
Do you think Biden will ban concealed guns ?
I am a big fan of AR guns but I agree that high mag pistol clips should be banned
And so he should and every sane American should support him.

Gun related deaths per 100,000 population.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.
76,000 people are injured from gunshot wounds each year in the US.

The statistics above prove that the countries with the most restrictions on gun ownership have the lowest death rates.
over 70% of those gun deaths in the US are from suicides. If people don't have guns they will find a way to kill themselves. Those suicides in other countries just go into another category.

All leftist talking point BS
I did not know that 70 percent were from suicide
Thx
It's actually 62% but that doesn't change the point.
Seems you could survive a self inflicted gun shot to your temple and just lose must of all mental capacity

Biden will ban : AR type weapons ,large pistol clips and have national red flags laws

I am a big fan of AR guns but I agree that high mag pistol clips should be banned

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

The statistics above prove that the countries with the most restrictions on gun ownership have the lowest death rates.
over 70% of those gun deaths in the US are from suicides. If people don't have guns they will find a way to kill themselves. Those suicides in other countries just go into another category.

Thx
Seems you could survive a self inflicted gun shot to your temple and just lose must of all mental capacity
My brother-in-laws dad pointed it in his mouth upward and left brain matter all over the ceiling and bed and wall.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Thx
My brother-in-laws dad pointed it in his mouth upward and left brain matter all over the ceiling and bed and wall.
I prefer the gas chamber
I would never shoot my self

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Thx
He must have hit the “ brain stem “

The question is what will President Harris will do and she has stated she will do a lot more!

The question is what will President Harris will do and she has stated she will do a lot more!
Harris is just the fake potus to Nancy P and Co

Felons should be allowed to carry loaded belt-fed machine guns in every school and courthouse in America.

I will kill all enemies standing in the way of that outcome.

Machine Guns or Valhalla!!!

Who needs guns?

The Democrats are murdering innocent people like crazy by bringing them into a "healthcare facility," telling them they have CV19 when they do not, and then offing them... Joan Rivers style...

Joan was murdered for slipping up and telling the world what all of Hollywood had known for years, that homObama is gay and "Michelle" is really a man....

The easiest place to get away with murder is in a hospital.

That was just weird.. Hard to tell when a comedian is being serious..

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I suppose that you also own a M-2 and Nuclear Bomb as well.
I didnt write our god given rights , i just enjoy them. We the people should all do our part and be a well regulated militia . Just like the writers wrote !

yes, exactly what the authors wrote. And the Well Regulated Militias were controlled by the Governors. You want to form a Well Regulated Militia, work with your Governors Office and help him form one. Running around the woods carrying ARs while wearing a pickle suit does not make up a Well Regulated Militia.
Dont be ridiculous.

Felons should be allowed to carry loaded belt-fed machine guns in every school and courthouse in America.

I will kill all enemies standing in the way of that outcome.

Machine Guns or Valhalla!!!
Dont be ridiculous

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I didnt write our god given rights , i just enjoy them. We the people should all do our part and be a well regulated militia . Just like the writers wrote !

yes, exactly what the authors wrote. And the Well Regulated Militias were controlled by the Governors. You want to form a Well Regulated Militia, work with your Governors Office and help him form one. Running around the woods carrying ARs while wearing a pickle suit does not make up a Well Regulated Militia.

"You want to form a Well Regulated Militia, work with your Governors Office and help him form one."

And there in lies the problem.
You and your ilk DO NOT UNDERSTAND the 2nd Amendment because you DO NOT know the meaning of Militia.

Militia- a military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency. (Oxford)
Militia- A militia (/mɪˈlɪʃə/)[1] is generally an army or some other fighting organization of non-professional soldiers, citizens of a country, or subjects of a state, who can be called upon.. for military service during a time of need, as opposed to a professional force of regular, full-time military personnel, ....

One of the reasons for the 2nd Amendment was and is, is because no government can or wants to supply arms to each and every citizen JUST IN CASE they might be needed. By having the 2nd Amendment, the Federal Government could provide for the security of a free state without actually having and supplying a standing army large enough to secure all states. The PEOPLE would keep and bear arms in the event they were needed to assist and support the standing army.
There are other reasons for the 2nd Amendment as well, but that best addresses the error of your thinking and hopefully sheds new light on why the right to keep and bear arms is in the Constitution.

Harris is just the fake potus to Nancy P and Co

More like Cortez and Company because Nancy Pelosi days are numbered...

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

"You want to form a Well Regulated Militia, work with your Governors Office and help him form one."

And there in lies the problem.
You and your ilk DO NOT UNDERSTAND the 2nd Amendment because you DO NOT know the meaning of Militia.

Militia- a military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency. (Oxford)
Militia- A militia (/mɪˈlɪʃə/)[1] is generally an army or some other fighting organization of non-professional soldiers, citizens of a country, or subjects of a state, who can be called upon.. for military service during a time of need, as opposed to a professional force of regular, full-time military personnel, ....

One of the reasons for the 2nd Amendment was and is, is because no government can or wants to supply arms to each and every citizen JUST IN CASE they might be needed. By having the 2nd Amendment, the Federal Government could provide for the security of a free state without actually having and supplying a standing army large enough to secure all states. The PEOPLE would keep and bear arms in the event they were needed to assist and support the standing army.
There are other reasons for the 2nd Amendment as well, but that best addresses the error of your thinking and hopefully sheds new light on why the right to keep and bear arms is in the Constitution.
cant shine light on that darkness.

Forum List

Back