What will Biden really do with guns ??

There is no way they’re going to send the military to every home in America
That is polemical nonsense

Biden will ban : AR type weapons ,large pistol clips and have national red flags laws

I think that is as far as he will go
Do you think Biden will ban concealed guns ?
I am a big fan of AR guns but I agree that high mag pistol clips should be banned

All Biden can do is request that the AR be added to the 1934 Federal Firearms Act list of weapons. It's going to take an act of Congress and cannot be done with an EO. If it's done with an EO, it's going to be a friggin mess. But if the AR is handled like the Thomson Mode 1921, it takes no less than 10 years to get results. What happens when it's illegal to manufacture the parts to either repair or assemble them. And you can no longer bring them to the Gun Clubs. But they won't be banned. It will just mean that you will need either an EFL or a FFL license to possess them and you can only sell, trade, give,etc. to other EFL or FFL licensed individuals. They didn't go house to house for the Model 1921 or Surplus M9121 Thompsons. They let time do the job for them. Besides there were enough people that follow the laws and either turned their 1921s in or had the barrels leaded and the firing mechanism disabled. If you had a M1921, there was no law saying you had to turn it in. But when it came time for you to pass it on, sell it, trade it, it had to go to someone with an EFL or a FFL license. To not turn it in at that point or to not disable it as a firearm would be a felony. But as long as the original owner posssessed it, no laws were broken. And almost anyone that can pass a normal Firearm Background Check can also pass an EFL background check.

The real problems people would have nowadays with turning in firearms is the danger they face from terror cells, as well as Cripz, Bloodz and other street gangs, as well as violent liberal groups like Antifa/BLM. We saw the death and destruction they have reaped.

People need to feel safe, to get out and live their lives. If you walk out into the streets of Chicago, or South Central LA, you better be armed if you expect to survive.

ARound here, if you walk down the street with a hogleg on your hip, not a lot of eyes are raised. If you walk down the street with an AR, you are probably going to get a visit from 5 very nervous cops. Okay, it's legal to walk down the street with an AR but it's probably not the wisest thing to do. WE have had one close call at one of our schools involving 4 30 rounds mags, a 17 year old and his Daddy's AR-15.

I am a big proponent for CCW. What would happen if every fifth person were to conceal carry legally. It's already a proven fact that CCW folks are the most stable people with firearms on the street today. Make the Bad Guy try and guess. He has a 1 in 5 chance that the person he is going after is armed and trained. But if you have 4 other people around, there is almost a 100% chance that things aren't going to go like you thought they would.

Remember this, the Bad Guy is better with his weapon than an untrained Sillyvillian is. And if you strut down a problem street with your AR there is a very good chance that some bad guy is going to have a new AR for his collection. Even at my advanced age, if I wanted to take that AR, you wouldn't stand a chance in keeping it. But if you keep me guessing I won't even attempt it.

Something can be said about a concealed handgun when a person is trained to use it.

The AR is part of a Cult these days. Through creative and common sense firearms state laws, we broke the AR Cult. You can still buy them. In fact, they are all over the place for sale. Just not too many are buying them these days. The ones that just have to have one or two or three or.... already own them. I can think of any number of much better alternative Varmint Guns than an AR and most either cost the same or even cost less.
I just took a CCW class. The instructor spent four hours pounding on the fact that you have to THINK before pulling the trigger because once you have done that, you have put everything you own at risk in a lawsuit. It was a constant refrain of be sure what you are doing before exercising your right of self defense and the defense of others.

This time Biden will take your guns

Kamala Harris definitely is for confiscation of all guns from

each and every person not 100% "loyal" to the Democrats. And Willie Brown's mistress knows all about "midnight raids...."

LOL!!!

He'll never get congress or many states to agree to anything banning guns. ...

Never say no. Even in case of US-Americans exists a chance that you will make the reasonable decision to ban private guns from public life. And never give a weapon license to idiots.

Some of those look really familiar. Two in particular, once I fired a friend's Weatherby in .300 Weatherby Magnum and despite a good spot weld and holding it firmly against my shoulder, it kicked so hard the scope gave me a black eye and the last one reminded my of when I was at the M-60 range during AIT, a rabbit ran onto the range and behind a log. The entire firing line reduced that log to splinters. but the rabbit had vanished.

Biden will ban : AR type weapons ,large pistol clips and have national red flags laws

I am a big fan of AR guns but I agree that high mag pistol clips should be banned

All Biden can do is request that the AR be added to the 1934 Federal Firearms Act list of weapons. It's going to take an act of Congress and cannot be done with an EO. If it's done with an EO, it's going to be a friggin mess. But if the AR is handled like the Thomson Mode 1921, it takes no less than 10 years to get results. What happens when it's illegal to manufacture the parts to either repair or assemble them. And you can no longer bring them to the Gun Clubs. But they won't be banned. It will just mean that you will need either an EFL or a FFL license to possess them and you can only sell, trade, give,etc. to other EFL or FFL licensed individuals. They didn't go house to house for the Model 1921 or Surplus M9121 Thompsons. They let time do the job for them. Besides there were enough people that follow the laws and either turned their 1921s in or had the barrels leaded and the firing mechanism disabled. If you had a M1921, there was no law saying you had to turn it in. But when it came time for you to pass it on, sell it, trade it, it had to go to someone with an EFL or a FFL license. To not turn it in at that point or to not disable it as a firearm would be a felony. But as long as the original owner posssessed it, no laws were broken. And almost anyone that can pass a normal Firearm Background Check can also pass an EFL background check.

The real problems people would have nowadays with turning in firearms is the danger they face from terror cells, as well as Cripz, Bloodz and other street gangs, as well as violent liberal groups like Antifa/BLM. We saw the death and destruction they have reaped.

People need to feel safe, to get out and live their lives. If you walk out into the streets of Chicago, or South Central LA, you better be armed if you expect to survive.

ARound here, if you walk down the street with a hogleg on your hip, not a lot of eyes are raised. If you walk down the street with an AR, you are probably going to get a visit from 5 very nervous cops. Okay, it's legal to walk down the street with an AR but it's probably not the wisest thing to do. WE have had one close call at one of our schools involving 4 30 rounds mags, a 17 year old and his Daddy's AR-15.

I am a big proponent for CCW. What would happen if every fifth person were to conceal carry legally. It's already a proven fact that CCW folks are the most stable people with firearms on the street today. Make the Bad Guy try and guess. He has a 1 in 5 chance that the person he is going after is armed and trained. But if you have 4 other people around, there is almost a 100% chance that things aren't going to go like you thought they would.

Remember this, the Bad Guy is better with his weapon than an untrained Sillyvillian is. And if you strut down a problem street with your AR there is a very good chance that some bad guy is going to have a new AR for his collection. Even at my advanced age, if I wanted to take that AR, you wouldn't stand a chance in keeping it. But if you keep me guessing I won't even attempt it.

Something can be said about a concealed handgun when a person is trained to use it.

The AR is part of a Cult these days. Through creative and common sense firearms state laws, we broke the AR Cult. You can still buy them. In fact, they are all over the place for sale. Just not too many are buying them these days. The ones that just have to have one or two or three or.... already own them. I can think of any number of much better alternative Varmint Guns than an AR and most either cost the same or even cost less.

A thug is better trained than a legal firearm owner?
I promise you thugs dont go to the range nor do they hunt.

And neither do most legal firearms owners. You have a very small world you live in.

This time Biden will take your guns

Kamala Harris definitely is for confiscation of all guns from

each and every person not 100% "loyal" to the Democrats. And Willie Brown's mistress knows all about "midnight raids...."

LOL!!!

Or we can live in Rumps world where they just pick you up on the streets and Kidna....er...... detain you and release you without charges or ......... What, we the people. must do is protect against any of that. We have a known danger in office right now. And the only reason he hasn't gone completely off the rails is because of the American Public won't stand for it. I know you allow it but the rest of us won't. Just like we won't stand for it if it's a Democrat trying to do the same thing.

I thought President Obama took them all.
NO - Obama increased the number of guns on the street by 50% or more. He did a great job!

Go 'O.

Just the threat of Biden winning and the shit going down with the leotards in the streets with burn, loot, murder has ammunition in short supply. Gun sales are way up again. Go Joe!

MAGA!

And so he should and every sane American should support him.

Gun related deaths per 100,000 population.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.
76,000 people are injured from gunshot wounds each year in the US.

The statistics above prove that the countries with the most restrictions on gun ownership have the lowest death rates.
over 70% of those gun deaths in the US are from suicides. If people don't have guns they will find a way to kill themselves. Those suicides in other countries just go into another category.

All leftist talking point BS

A thug is better trained than a legal firearm owner?
I promise you thugs dont go to the range nor do they hunt.

And neither do most legal firearms owners. You have a very small world you live in.

LOL...you have to have some training to get a ccl halfwit.

He'll never get congress or many states to agree to anything banning guns. ...

Never say no. Even in case of US-Americans exists a chance that you will make the reasonable decision to ban private guns from public life. And never give a weapon license to idiots.

Some of those look really familiar. Two in particular, once I fired a friend's Weatherby in .300 Weatherby Magnum and despite a good spot weld and holding it firmly against my shoulder, it kicked so hard the scope gave me a black eye and the last one reminded my of when I was at the M-60 range during AIT, a rabbit ran onto the range and behind a log. The entire firing line reduced that log to splinters. but the rabbit had vanished.

I was used to a 870 12 gauge and a Model 70 Ought Six. I got a new toy. It was a 444 Marlin. Think of a 44 Mag on Steroids. It was my first time around a really big bore. I took it out to the range and fired it like I would the O6. I placed my cheek firmly on the stock and squeezed off the round. And someone hit me in the mouth. Big Bores you handle like Shotguns where you gently put your cheek on the stock and ride the recoil. Every gun has it's own characteristic and it's own learning curve.

Probably the same thing the last Democrat President did.

And the one before that.

And the one before that.

And the one before that.

You morons think you are posting with democrat party voters......you aren't....we know what obama did, he appointed anti-gun judges and left the anti-gun legislation to the local towns, cities and states....so that the democrat party wouldn't lose seats in the House ..... he wanted to save obamacare and didn't want to waste them on anti-gun votes in congress....

harris and her running mate intend to get rid of the Lawful Commerce in Arms act, to sue gun makers and gun stores either out of business...or into signing consent decrees with the federal government putting in place all the gun control they want......

You fucking moron.....

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I suppose that you also own a M-2 and Nuclear Bomb as well.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I didnt write our god given rights , i just enjoy them. We the people should all do our part and be a well regulated militia . Just like the writers wrote !

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I didnt write our god given rights , i just enjoy them. We the people should all do our part and be a well regulated militia . Just like the writers wrote !

yes, exactly what the authors wrote. And the Well Regulated Militias were controlled by the Governors. You want to form a Well Regulated Militia, work with your Governors Office and help him form one. Running around the woods carrying ARs while wearing a pickle suit does not make up a Well Regulated Militia.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

The statistics above prove that the countries with the most restrictions on gun ownership have the lowest death rates.
over 70% of those gun deaths in the US are from suicides. If people don't have guns they will find a way to kill themselves. Those suicides in other countries just go into another category.

I did not know that 70 percent were from suicide
Thx

if you get shot by a 9 mm will you must likely survive if it’s not the head or heart ??

I'm VERY disappointed to hear you say that. Why should I have to carry 2 clips of 10 rounds when a 20 round clip is made for my gun by the manufacturer? The 2 seconds it would take me to swap cilps isn't going to save any lives if I were a nut job hell bent on going all out crazy on a group of people.
The 2nd Amendment is clear.....

View attachment 401992

ANY restriction on what I can own, where I can own it or how I can carry it is an infringement of my Constitutional right to keep and bear arms and endangers the security of a free state.
I don’t support any clips over 6-7 rounds

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

I did not know that 70 percent were from suicide
Thx
It's actually 62% but that doesn't change the point.

Forum List

Back