What will RNC do with the movie "The Butler"? Boycott Hollwood? For the 1,014th time?

Of course it will clean up. It has all of the elements that will send the libs to the theatres in hourdes. Poor down trodden black people abused by the evil white man. Plus ...as a bonus wackadoodle activist actors mocking and villianizing popular Republican characters.

Recipe for success. We are talking about activist Hollywood here people. It ain't rocket science.

Why you dingbats think Hollywood needs conservatives to pay to see this Movie is the funny part :lol:

So, the 60's didn't happen?

photo01.jpg

What makes you assume I feel the need to boycott things? :cuckoo:

no kidding...now they are blindly taking the word of some troll...

They get their panties in a bunch because People don't want to run to the over priced movie theatre to see this movie. Then they crow about how they don't "need" anyone to see this movie. Clearly they are just BiPolar. :)

they have proven to me how that saying is true

liberalism is frikken mental disorder...

Of course it will clean up. It has all of the elements that will send the libs to the theatres in hourdes. Poor down trodden black people abused by the evil white man. Plus ...as a bonus wackadoodle activist actors mocking and villianizing popular Republican characters.

Recipe for success. We are talking about activist Hollywood here people. It ain't rocket science.

Why you dingbats think Hollywood needs conservatives to pay to see this Movie is the funny part :lol:

The box office apparently indicates that it's doing fine with the conservatives...I don't plan on seeing it because Oprah Winfrey is in it and I don't like her as a person--I think she's full of shit.

Be that as it may, it is doing fine without me too.

Ya'll should boycott the studio that produced it; have a chicken sandwich it will make you feel better.

Just a suggestion...I recommend the live and let-live lifestyle myself.

The box office apparently indicates that it's doing fine with the conservatives...I don't plan on seeing it because Oprah Winfrey is in it and I don't like her as a person--I think she's full of shit.

Be that as it may, it is doing fine without me too.

Ya'll should boycott the studio that produced it; have a chicken sandwich it will make you feel better.

Really? So why are you suggesting a boycott then? :eusa_liar:

Just after the RNC declared war on the mainstream media, comes a movie in which the Right's favorite actress - Jane Fonda - portrays Nancy Reagan as a spoiled, racist bitch.

No question ... boycott and repeal Hollywood.

It looks to be an Oscar winner....

?Lee Daniels? The Butler? movie review - The Washington Post

:lol:

You're amusing, Driveby...

You actually think that this movie is something new from Hollywood! It's not. It's more of the same old...same old. The list of Hollywood movies that present conservatives in a negative light is a long one. Trust me...conservatives are used to this routine.

Priebus and the RNC have been stuck between a rock and a hard place with most of the media. They need the exposure but they know they're dealing with the enemy. So their options are limited.

On balance, I think Priebus did the right thing. Risky, though.

imgres-1-4-2__130116235731__130423154418.jpeg

Priebus and the RNC have been stuck between a rock and a hard place with most of the media. They need the exposure but they know they're dealing with the enemy. So their options are limited.

On balance, I think Priebus did the right thing. Risky, though.

imgres-1-4-2__130116235731__130423154418.jpeg

I try to choose my words carefully.

Is there something about "most of" that is not abundantly clear?

what a repulsive visual image. 1000 libtards masterbating in a theater watching fat assed Oprah and old skinny Jane Fonda.

Makes my stomach turn.

It's what you guys do... when there are chicken sandwiches involved anyway.

Ah no, that's what you people (libs) do...your masters tell you to hate on fox news and not watch them and that is what you do...you should feel like sheep, but you all flaunt here daily...

Sure it is. :lol:

Enlighten me as to the hatred of the chicken sandwich again?

Not hatred...about a year ago when Chik Fil A's owner did something that pissed off the reactionary left, the reactionary right camped out at CFA to buy chicken sandwiches.

As for the boycott, when Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a "s**t", a lot of his advertisers dropped him; in turn, you guys started boycotting them. The funny thing was that ESPN fired Limbaugh about what 15 years ago. Funny how when it comes down to principles or football; football is chosen.

Sure it is. :lol:

Enlighten me as to the hatred of the chicken sandwich again?

Not hatred...about a year ago when Chik Fil A's owner did something that pissed off the reactionary left, the reactionary right camped out at CFA to buy chicken sandwiches.

As for the boycott, when Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a "s**t", a lot of his advertisers dropped him; in turn, you guys started boycotting them. The funny thing was that ESPN fired Limbaugh about what 15 years ago. Funny how when it comes down to principles or football; football is chosen.

I see you are going to totally skip over the fact that the people actually flooding Facebook and the political message boards with propaganda and calls for boycotting Chik Fil A were in fact the LIBERALS.

And I believe it was Liberals threatening Rush's advertizer's with boycotts to drop his show that started the bru ha ha there also..

It's cute how the reaction to those calls is what actually has your patties in a knott though ( Miss live and let live).

Now...run along...and try not to twist yourself into a pretzel blaming others for liberal based boycotting. :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back