What will RNC do with the movie "The Butler"? Boycott Hollwood? For the 1,014th time?

Sure it is. :lol:

Enlighten me as to the hatred of the chicken sandwich again?

Not hatred...about a year ago when Chik Fil A's owner did something that pissed off the reactionary left, the reactionary right camped out at CFA to buy chicken sandwiches.

As for the boycott, when Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a "s**t", a lot of his advertisers dropped him; in turn, you guys started boycotting them. The funny thing was that ESPN fired Limbaugh about what 15 years ago. Funny how when it comes down to principles or football; football is chosen.

I see you are going to totally skip over the fact that the people actually flooding Facebook and the political message boards with propaganda and calls for boycotting Chik Fil A were in fact the LIBERALS.
I thought the entire episode was hilarious so I didn't skip over it; I wasn't interested in teh details. I do like how you know the politics of people on Facebook however.

And I believe it was Liberals threatening Rush's advertizer's with boycotts to drop his show that started the bru ha ha there also..
You're probably right.

It's cute how the reaction to those calls is what actually has your patties in a knott though ( Miss live and let live).
My patties are in a knot? I thought they were home in the freezer.

Now...run along...and try not to twist yourself into a pretzel blaming others for liberal based boycotting. :lol::lol:

Whatever. Your anger about such a trivial matter is funny and sad at the same time.

Have a nice day...:lol: :lol:

Not hatred...about a year ago when Chik Fil A's owner did something that pissed off the reactionary left, the reactionary right camped out at CFA to buy chicken sandwiches.

As for the boycott, when Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a "s**t", a lot of his advertisers dropped him; in turn, you guys started boycotting them. The funny thing was that ESPN fired Limbaugh about what 15 years ago. Funny how when it comes down to principles or football; football is chosen.

I see you are going to totally skip over the fact that the people actually flooding Facebook and the political message boards with propaganda and calls for boycotting Chik Fil A were in fact the LIBERALS.
I thought the entire episode was hilarious so I didn't skip over it; I wasn't interested in teh details. I do like how you know the politics of people on Facebook however.

You're probably right.

It's cute how the reaction to those calls is what actually has your patties in a knott though ( Miss live and let live).

Now...run along...and try not to twist yourself into a pretzel blaming others for liberal based boycotting. :lol::lol:

Whatever. Your anger about such a trivial matter is funny and sad at the same time.

How do I know the politics of people on Facebook? Probably because I am friends with them...duh. What... you only associate with like minded people? :cuckoo:

Angry? Not hardly. :lol::lol:

You're probably right.

How do I know the politics of people on Facebook? Probably because I am friends with them...duh. What... you only associate with like minded people? :cuckoo:

Not sure why you're still hung up on this...don't you have any real-life friends you can bore?

You're probably right.

Not sure why you're still hung up on this...don't you have any real-life friends you can bore?

Speaking of hung up. Didn't you say goodbye already? :cuckoo:

Of course it will clean up. It has all of the elements that will send the libs to the theatres in hourdes. Poor down trodden black people abused by the evil white man. Plus ...as a bonus wackadoodle activist actors mocking and villianizing popular Republican characters.

Recipe for success. We are talking about activist Hollywood here people. It ain't rocket science.

Why you dingbats think Hollywood needs conservatives to pay to see this Movie is the funny part :lol:

The box office apparently indicates that it's doing fine with the conservatives...I don't plan on seeing it because Oprah Winfrey is in it and I don't like her as a person--I think she's full of shit.

Be that as it may, it is doing fine without me too.

Ya'll should boycott the studio that produced it; have a chicken sandwich it will make you feel better.

Racist!

Just after the RNC declared war on the mainstream media, comes a movie in which the Right's favorite actress - Jane Fonda - portrays Nancy Reagan as a spoiled, racist bitch.

No question ... boycott and repeal Hollywood.

It looks to be an Oscar winner....

?Lee Daniels? The Butler? movie review - The Washington Post

:lol:

You're amusing, Driveby...

You actually think that this movie is something new from Hollywood! It's not. It's more of the same old...same old. The list of Hollywood movies that present conservatives in a negative light is a long one. Trust me...conservatives are used to this routine.

And it won't keep us from enjoying our money! :evil:

(Actually, I would rather have a new pair of sandals than go to this movie. I'll see it on TV for free when it comes on.)

The box office apparently indicates that it's doing fine with the conservatives...I don't plan on seeing it because Oprah Winfrey is in it and I don't like her as a person--I think she's full of shit.

Be that as it may, it is doing fine without me too.

Ya'll should boycott the studio that produced it; have a chicken sandwich it will make you feel better.

What makes you assume I feel the need to boycott things? :cuckoo:

Just a suggestion...I recommend the live and let-live lifestyle myself.

What makes you think we need your permission.

Just after the RNC declared war on the mainstream media, comes a movie in which the Right's favorite actress - Jane Fonda - portrays Nancy Reagan as a spoiled, racist bitch.

Jane Fonda ought to play a role more true to herself...... a treason anarchist who gets US Troops tortured and killed.

Yeah but Jane Fonda doesn't look anything like Hillary Clinton, Left... :eusa_shifty:

Does any one remember "Citizen Kane" - it was directed, co-written, produced and starred Orson Welles, nominated in 9 categories for Academy Awards and won an Academy Award for Best Writing (Original Screenplay).

Released in 1941, the film is widely considered by critics, filmmakers and fans to be the greatest film ever made.

The film was a thinly veiled portrayal of the life of the media magnate William Randolph Hearst. Hearst did everything in his power first to destroy the film, and when that failed, made a concerted effort to limits its exposure to the public.

These efforts not only failed, but added to the fame and cult status of the film.

Last edited:

Jane Fonda ought to play a role more true to herself...... a treason anarchist who gets US Troops tortured and killed.

How is that true to herself?

Sure it is. :lol:

Enlighten me as to the hatred of the chicken sandwich again?

And I believe it was Liberals threatening Rush's advertizer's with boycotts to drop his show that started the bru ha ha there also..

Nobody was threatening boycotts of ESPN. Limbaugh was a douchebag and a bonafide racist. It was Rush that got Rush booted.

Nobody was threatening boycotts of ESPN. Limbaugh was a douchebag and a bonafide racist. It was Rush that got Rush booted.

Good thing I wasn't talking about ESPN. :cuckoo:

I imagine it would be rather difficult to make a movie about ANY first lady that did not have political baggage.

Not 1014 separate boycotts...one continuous boycott going on it's second decade.

It's been 17 years since I went to a movie theater or bought a new DVD.

They have every right to do and say anything they please...and I have the right to not purchase their product.

it's been a little over 30 years for me :up:

i never support that which i despise :up:

I doubt the American People are judging the 'right' or 'wrong' or legality or illegality of the RNC boycotting CNN and NBC for showing the Hillary film or 'The Butler'....

They are judging the pettiness and narrow mindedness of Conservatism ....

And the American voter will after all - be the final judge.

:)

I doubt the American People are judging the 'right' or 'wrong' or legality or illegality of the RNC boycotting CNN and NBC for showing the Hillary film or 'The Butler'....

Yes, the american voters will decide. thats about the only thing that you have ever gotten right.

The RNC is doing the right thing in telling CNN and NBC that they will not host any republican debates if they show the hillary propaganda movies. Its not petty or narrow minded, it is a sound decision based on the known and demonstrated bias of those two networks.

as to the Oprah movie, it will bomb because people are not going to pay $10 or more to watch a bullshit lying piece of left wing propaganda. It may sell in SFO but no where else.

As I said earlier, Showtime (A CBS property) is running a film highlighting Vice President Cheney's life and career. The DNC is not remotely considering boycotting CBS for their upcoming debates.

The GOP is just acting like a baby but it's their Party and they can cry if they want to.

Forum List

Back