What will RNC do with the movie "The Butler"? Boycott Hollwood? For the 1,014th time?

I doubt the American People are judging the 'right' or 'wrong' or legality or illegality of the RNC boycotting CNN and NBC for showing the Hillary film or 'The Butler'....

They are judging the pettiness and narrow mindedness of Conservatism ....

And the American voter will after all - be the final judge.

:)

As I said earlier, Showtime (A CBS property) is running a film highlighting Vice President Cheney's life and career. The DNC is not remotely considering boycotting CBS for their upcoming debates.

The GOP is just acting like a baby but it's their Party and they can cry if they want to.

another failed analogy by candyass. Do you think that Cheney will be running for president in 2016?

I doubt the American People are judging the 'right' or 'wrong' or legality or illegality of the RNC boycotting CNN and NBC for showing the Hillary film or 'The Butler'....

The RNC is doing the right thing in telling CNN and NBC that they will not host any republican debates if they show the hillary propaganda movies. Its not petty or narrow minded, it is a sound decision based on the known and demonstrated bias of those two networks.

Conservative pettiness and narrow mindedness confirmed and verified by a petty, narrow minded Conservative.

As I said earlier, Showtime (A CBS property) is running a film highlighting Vice President Cheney's life and career. The DNC is not remotely considering boycotting CBS for their upcoming debates.

The GOP is just acting like a baby but it's their Party and they can cry if they want to.

another failed analogy by candyass. Do you think that Cheney will be running for president in 2016?

Pettiness, narrow mindedness, strong arming and blackmail - are not commendable tactics - unless you are supporting a Republican candidate for President ...

So far, no one but driveby has mentioned boycotting anything. I won't go see The Butler, not because I'm boycotting, but because I don't go to the movies. I'll see it when it comes to cable for free.

all this over some dumb movie...the drivebyidiot troll is nothing but a shallow, petty, SHIT STIRRER

Funny how Hollywood hates a real successful Black man like Clarence Thomas but they make a movie about a Black butler who knows his place in society.

It's what you guys do... when there are chicken sandwiches involved anyway.

Sure it is. :lol:

Enlighten me as to the hatred of the chicken sandwich again?

Not hatred...about a year ago when Chik Fil A's owner did something that pissed off the reactionary left, the reactionary right camped out at CFA to buy chicken sandwiches.

As for the boycott, when Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a "s**t", a lot of his advertisers dropped him; in turn, you guys started boycotting them. The funny thing was that ESPN fired Limbaugh about what 15 years ago. Funny how when it comes down to principles or football; football is chosen.

Calling Sandra Fluke was a joke. It's what Radio people do. They poke fun at people.

How about when Sandra Bernhard suggested that Sarah Palin would be gang-raped by some of her 'Big Black Brothers' if she ever came to New Yawk?

Sandra Bernhard canned: Sarah Palin would be gang raped by black bros -- video - Dallas Political Buzz | Examiner.com

How about Letterman proposing the rape of Sarah's Daughter on National TV?

David Letterman Slammed For Sex Jokes About Palin's Teen Daughter | Fox News

And then offering a phony apology for it...

Letterman Admits He Apologized to Palin So He Could ?Go Forward Making Fun of Her? | NewsBusters

As to Limbaugh and ESPN? First..... He was right.

Donovan McNabb was one of the most over-rated QBs in NFL history. He didn't 'suck' but he wasn't all that and a Happy Meal. Not by a long shot. Coach Reid knew it, too. As did Terrell Owens.

And he was right about McNabb being propped up and promoted because he charming, glib, bright, articulate, camera friendly and most importantly -- Black.

So what?

The way Limbaugh said it and the platform he used to say it on was all wrong.

Plus the fact he got himself hooked on Hillbilly Heroin and wasn't thinking too clearly at the time.

But one thing we learned from all this..... Being right don't mean shit in this Country anymore

spare me the victimology.

Pettiness, narrow mindedness, strong arming and blackmail - are not commendable tactics - unless you are supporting a Republican candidate for President ...

Wait a minute.. it was those tactics that got Obama-care passed.

Hey you stupid little bitch..... Is Dick Cheney running for President?

How about answering the fucking question

Hey you dumb bitch .... are you saying pettiness, narrow mindedness, strong arming and blackmail - are commendable tactics - if you are supporting a Republican candidate for President ... ?

WTF?

:(

Last edited:

Right now, he's said just as much about it as Clinton has but that is beside the point; the given reason for the RNC is some sort of detected bias due to the film of which whose content is not known. The analogy is spot on.

Hey you dumb bitch .... are you saying pettiness, narrow mindedness, strong arming and blackmail - are commendable tactics - if you are supporting a Republican candidate for President ... ?

WTF?

:(

Is Dick Cheney running for President, fuck face?

How about answering the question, jerkoff?

Right now, he's said just as much about it as Clinton has but that is beside the point; the given reason for the RNC is some sort of detected bias due to the film of which whose content is not known. The analogy is spot on.

Look, stupid....

Hitlery Clinton is running for President. Dick Cheney is not.

Get the difference?

Make me a sandwich and shut up

Look, stupid....

Hitlery Clinton is running for President. Dick Cheney is not.

Get the difference?

Make me a sandwich and shut up

And the crying from the right wing continues...

then I guess you would support democrat primary debates on fox moderated by Hannity and Limbaugh and Beck. :lol:

bullshit, hillary is already campaigning and raising money.

Forum List

Back