What will the left do when President Trump is re-elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone make such bold predictions in June of 2019 for a November 2020 election? Anyone who does, left, right or middle should be laughed at.

Trump will win 2020.

Period.

Want to put a sig wager or such on it?

No, I don't want to bet. If you actually knew how to read you would know not to ask.

Trump will win in 2020.

Go have a good cry now.

It's a bet I'm not willing to take but if you are so sure then how about if Trump loses you leave the board, if he wins you get to stay?

Why would anyone make such bold predictions in June of 2019 for a November 2020 election? Anyone who does, left, right or middle should be laughed at.

Trump will win 2020.

Period.

No, I don't want to bet. If you actually knew how to read you would know not to ask.

Trump will win in 2020.

Go have a good cry now.

It's a bet I'm not willing to take but if you are so sure then how about if Trump loses you leave the board, if he wins you get to stay?

That isn't how wagers work stupid.

Commensurate risk. (oh, look it up)

Trump will win 2020.

Period.

Trump will win in 2020.

Go have a good cry now.

I already stated I'm not waging on this and the reason should be obvious if you read my post. If you're so confident then why not just state you'll leave the board if Trump loses?

They torched cars and smashed windows last inauguration day. God only knows what the agents of foreign enemies are planning this go-round.

Trump will win 2020.

Period.

Trump will win in 2020.

Go have a good cry now.

I already stated I'm not waging on this and the reason should be obvious if you read my post. If you're so confident then why not just state you'll leave the board if Trump loses?

That isn't the option. If your not a coward, put up or shut up.

Trump will win in 2020.

Go have a good cry now.

That isn't the option. If your not a coward, put up or shut up.

I guess you're not that confident then.

Because it will happen. And they are already very close to the edge.
Illegals still pour over the border, Congress still does nothing, media still divides us, and this is with Trump. Unless the House flips, we'll just have more of the same.

Trump will win 2020.

Period.

Trump will win in 2020.

Go have a good cry now.

You are one dumb lib I tell yeah lol

Trump will win in 2020.

Go have a good cry now.

Why is that?

Trump will win in 2020.

Go have a good cry now.

Why is that?

Oh I just read a lot of your comments lol Keep it up you’re hilariously stupid.

I got 20 bucks that says Trump wins...….

I guess you're not too bright either.

You're not sure enough to put up 20 are you Tard?

I knew Trump would win in 16....

Trump has a record now and when you put it up against obozo and

all the rest of the Tard Freak Show it shows just how feckless they were...

And for the past 2-1/2 years you Tards have done nothing for America

other than trying to depose our duly elected President.....

I think you Tards are in for a serious ass kicking.

Why is that?

Oh I just read a lot of your comments lol Keep it up you’re hilariously stupid.

Do tell, this is a forum to share your thoughts.

Yes, I will repeat my post for you.

If you're so sure then pledge to leave the board if Trump loses.

Yes, I will repeat my post for you.

You Tards are good at Talking Shit.....

Some of you are just smart enough to know not to put your money where your mouth is at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back