What will the left do when President Trump is re-elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges.

Classic projection

Survey: NPR’s listeners best-informed, Fox viewers worst-informed – Poynter

In fact, People who watch no news at all can answer more questions about international current events than people who watch Fox news

NPR and Sunday morning political talk shows are the most informative news outlets, while exposure to partisan sources, such as Fox News has a negative impact on people’s current events knowledge.

People who watch MSNBC and CNN exclusively can answer more questions about domestic events than people who watch no news at all. People who only watch Fox did much worse. NPR listeners answered more questions correctly than people in any other category.

Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges.

Classic projection

In fact, People who watch no news at all can answer more questions about international current events than people who watch Fox news

NPR and Sunday morning political talk shows are the most informative news outlets, while exposure to partisan sources, such as Fox News has a negative impact on people’s current events knowledge.

People who watch MSNBC and CNN exclusively can answer more questions about domestic events than people who watch no news at all. People who only watch Fox did much worse. NPR listeners answered more questions correctly than people in any other category.
polls are overrated. they're for "jerks and lesbians", as Homer Simpson says

I would vote for Him because He believes that charity should come from the heart, family and church not imposed by a bloated high taxation debt ridden oppressive government.
Jesus said he didn't want Rome to be charitable and do anything about it's poorest citizens? Wow I didn't know that.

You know a country is judged by how well the masses are doing, not just how good the rich are doing. Otherwise people would say Saudi Arabia and Russia are great places to live. Just look at how well the rich are doing. But what about the masses? How are they doing? That's how I judge a society on if it's a good society or not.

You don't go church much do you Moon Bat?

The Israelis of Jesus's time hated the Roman government. The Romans were oppressive occupiers. Kind of like when the Democrats control Congress and the Presidency.

Charity transcends a filthy ass bloated greedy government. The Bible teaches that charity should come from the heart, family and church.

The last thing a real Christian (or anybody else) wants is for some stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest groups, telling them who they have to give their money to. They can determine that themselves.
Last thing we want is small but powerful special interest groups telling women they can’t have abortions either

The last thing we need to for the filthy government letting women kill their children for the sake of convenience.

Nonsense. You cons are constantly crying about welfare moms and welfare children.

What do you mean, "letting"? I thought we were free. Now you speak as if the government is a tool that you want to use to either let or not let us do things. Republicans are big brother.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Big Brother is this bloated out of control monstrosity of a government that you Libtards love more than life itself.

A bloated government that steal our money, regulates us up the ass and takes away our liberty. The kind of collective government that you pathetic little pink pussy hat Liberals have wet dreams about every night.

Yes the filthy government "lets" the women kill their children. It is murder to kill another human being unless it is a child in the womb. You inability to understand that speaks volumes of you immorality and stupidity.

Welfare is wrong. We all know that. It is morally wrong to use the government to steal the money that you are unable to earn yourself. That is what the filthy welfare state is all about. Using the government for thievery. You pay your bills and I will pay mine and fuck the welfare state.

Classic projection

polls are overrated. they're for "jerks and lesbians", as Homer Simpson says
He also said he likes his beers cold and his homo's flaming.

Biden has had long connections to PA for decades
Not just Philly and Pittsburgh, but the Scranton area

He speaks their language
That's true.. For now.

Floppy Joe threw many of them under the bus last week when Planned Parenthood bent him over and spanked his little ass and made him recant a 30+year position just hours after he spoke about how he continued his decades old support for the Hyde Amendment.

If he continues to be the Far Left's Bitch, Scranton will see it
Smoking Joe Biden is throwing his cards on the table and is ready to battle the abortion issue

Make Trump explain how Republicans are forcing women to bear children from rape and incest

Jesus said he didn't want Rome to be charitable and do anything about it's poorest citizens? Wow I didn't know that.

You know a country is judged by how well the masses are doing, not just how good the rich are doing. Otherwise people would say Saudi Arabia and Russia are great places to live. Just look at how well the rich are doing. But what about the masses? How are they doing? That's how I judge a society on if it's a good society or not.

The Israelis of Jesus's time hated the Roman government. The Romans were oppressive occupiers. Kind of like when the Democrats control Congress and the Presidency.

Charity transcends a filthy ass bloated greedy government. The Bible teaches that charity should come from the heart, family and church.

The last thing a real Christian (or anybody else) wants is for some stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest groups, telling them who they have to give their money to. They can determine that themselves.
Last thing we want is small but powerful special interest groups telling women they can’t have abortions either

The last thing we need to for the filthy government letting women kill their children for the sake of convenience.

Nonsense. You cons are constantly crying about welfare moms and welfare children.

What do you mean, "letting"? I thought we were free. Now you speak as if the government is a tool that you want to use to either let or not let us do things. Republicans are big brother.

Big Brother is this bloated out of control monstrosity of a government that you Libtards love more than life itself.

A bloated government that steal our money, regulates us up the ass and takes away our liberty. The kind of collective government that you pathetic little pink pussy hat Liberals have wet dreams about every night.

Yes the filthy government "lets" the women kill their children. It is murder to kill another human being unless it is a child in the womb. You inability to understand that speaks volumes of you immorality and stupidity.

Welfare is wrong. We all know that. It is morally wrong to use the government to steal the money that you are unable to earn yourself. That is what the filthy welfare state is all about. Using the government for thievery. You pay your bills and I will pay mine and fuck the welfare state.
Damn
What a Drama Queen

Biden has had long connections to PA for decades
Not just Philly and Pittsburgh, but the Scranton area

He speaks their language
That's true.. For now.

Floppy Joe threw many of them under the bus last week when Planned Parenthood bent him over and spanked his little ass and made him recant a 30+year position just hours after he spoke about how he continued his decades old support for the Hyde Amendment.

If he continues to be the Far Left's Bitch, Scranton will see it
Smoking Joe Biden is throwing his cards on the table and is ready to battle the abortion issue

Make Trump explain how Republicans are forcing women to bear children from rape and incest
Joe: I stand behind my 30 year policy that it's immoral to force taxpayers to pay for abortions

PP: Joe, change your position and we'll give you some of the money we make killing babies.

Joe: Taxpayers should pay for abortions.

How are you doing? Are you saving/making enough? I am. Are you?

“Based on our estimation, most families age 25-64 are currently only saving a median of about 6 to 8 percent of income toward retirement.” But that's not enough. If you wait until 35 to start, you have to save 15 to 20 percent of your income to retire by 65.

Why aren't people saving eough? Because they can't afford to save more. Are you saving what you should? Be honest.

So the fact is, most Americans are not doing well. This is not what America was like when America was great. The middle class was booming back then. People could retire at 62 or 65. Today, we are returning to fuedal England where we had a small rich class, small middle class (merchant class) and the masses who back then were referred to as the rabble. I'm willing to bet you are rabble.

And if you are not. if you are in the merchant class, how dare you tell the rabble that they should vote for Republicans. Republican policies further widen the gap between the rich and poor. The reason the middle class has disappeared in the last 3 decades is because of Republican policies that favor the rich.

Are millennials really the first generation to do worse than their parents?

The only reason I'm doing well is I make $90K a year and I have no kids and no debt. Condo paid off last year. I'm 48 years old. I'm the exception not the norm.

Well a part of me says fuck the masses. They voted for Bush. They voted for Trump. Teachers voted for Bush and Trump. Auto workers voted for Bush and Trump. People who are going to depend on social security to retire vote GOP. I guess they deserve to get bent over.

The only reason I care is I don't want the GOP to cut my monthly social security benefits $400 a month. I totally see them doing that in the near future. That's fucking me almost $5K a year. That's a lot more than I get back now from the Trump tax cuts.

Be honest, you have no business voting GOP do you.

I’m seeing more boats flying the Trump 2020 flag. :2up:

Things aren’t looking good for the democrats. lol

If it's murder why didn't Republicans outlaw it in 2017? They had the chance. They had all three branches actually 4 because they also control the Supreme Court.

Oh, and so much for you lying Republicans the last few days trying to sugar coat what you are trying to do. You are pretending that overturning roe is just giving the power back to the states. Well if you really believe abortion is murder, then you republicans are lying about your real intentions. You want an all out ban on it.

Well I suspect not even Republicans agree with you that abortion is murder. If they did then they would have outlawed it in 2017. They didn't, so you really are a fringe element of your party.

So remember when you said this about me, it also applies to the GOP: It is murder to kill another human being unless it is a child in the womb. You inability to understand that speaks volumes of you immorality and stupidity.

The GOP seem unable to understand that too because that is not their position on abortion. Or are they just not being honest and secretly they agree with you? I think you should be honest when trying to win elections. Don't lie to win then screw us after the election. THat seems to be the MO of the GOP.

Boats? Don't rich people tend to be the ones who own boats?

I'm not seeing as many trump stickers as I did in 2015. Not even close. I'm sure we will see them next year but those will be people who voted for him in 2016.

How many new young voters will be voting in 2020? They aren't willing to "give trump a chance" because he already got it and blew it as far as they go. College still expensive, still hard to find a good job in your field, etc. They are young liberals. You won't win them over till they are 50.

And then

BETWEEN NOW AND 2020, AS MANY AS
25.6 MILLION HISPANIC AND ASIAN VOTERS
COULD JOIN THE U.S. ELECTORATE.

How will these voters impact election results? That depends on how many of these
individuals come out to vote-and how successful each party is at earning their support.

If it's murder why didn't Republicans outlaw it in 2017? They had the chance. They had all three branches actually 4 because they also control the Supreme Court.

Oh, and so much for you lying Republicans the last few days trying to sugar coat what you are trying to do. You are pretending that overturning roe is just giving the power back to the states. Well if you really believe abortion is murder, then you republicans are lying about your real intentions. You want an all out ban on it.

Well I suspect not even Republicans agree with you that abortion is murder. If they did then they would have outlawed it in 2017. They didn't, so you really are a fringe element of your party.

So remember when you said this about me, it also applies to the GOP: It is murder to kill another human being unless it is a child in the womb. You inability to understand that speaks volumes of you immorality and stupidity.

The GOP seem unable to understand that too because that is not their position on abortion. Or are they just not being honest and secretly they agree with you? I think you should be honest when trying to win elections. Don't lie to win then screw us after the election. THat seems to be the MO of the GOP.
:itsok:

Boats? Don't rich people tend to be the ones who own boats?

I'm not seeing as many trump stickers as I did in 2015. Not even close. I'm sure we will see them next year but those will be people who voted for him in 2016.

How many new young voters will be voting in 2020? They aren't willing to "give trump a chance" because he already got it and blew it as far as they go. College still expensive, still hard to find a good job in your field, etc. They are young liberals. You won't win them over till they are 50.

And then

BETWEEN NOW AND 2020, AS MANY AS
25.6 MILLION HISPANIC AND ASIAN VOTERS
COULD JOIN THE U.S. ELECTORATE.

How will these voters impact election results? That depends on how many of these
individuals come out to vote-and how successful each party is at earning their support.
Which one of the 20+ democrats currently running do you think has a chance of beating Trump?

In a national head-to-head matchup, the poll found Biden taking 53 percent against 40 percent for Trump, with the poll's assistant director describing it as a "landslide" margin.

Five other Democratic contenders also lead the president: Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) hold healthy leads over Trump, with Sanders up by 9 points, Harris ahead by 8 and Warren leading by 7.

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) lead Trump by 5 points, with each posting a 47 to 42 split.

In a national head-to-head matchup, the poll found Biden taking 53 percent against 40 percent for Trump, with the poll's assistant director describing it as a "landslide" margin.

Five other Democratic contenders also lead the president: Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) hold healthy leads over Trump, with Sanders up by 9 points, Harris ahead by 8 and Warren leading by 7.

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) lead Trump by 5 points, with each posting a 47 to 42 split.
Hillary had better odds on the day of the election! :laugh:

Last edited:
What will the left do when President Trump is re-elected?

coach-canada_3377rear.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back