What will the left do when President Trump is re-elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 21 Democrat idiots running will be the problem for the Democrats in 2020.

None of them are worth a shit. Not the creepy clown, or the queer, or the Indian Princess, or the dumbass neggras or the whore or the Communists or Spartacus.
Well I think it's safe to say even if we ran this guy you wouldn't vote for him
View attachment 264845

I would vote for Him because He believes that charity should come from the heart, family and church not imposed by a bloated high taxation debt ridden oppressive government.
Jesus said he didn't want Rome to be charitable and do anything about it's poorest citizens? Wow I didn't know that.

You know a country is judged by how well the masses are doing, not just how good the rich are doing. Otherwise people would say Saudi Arabia and Russia are great places to live. Just look at how well the rich are doing. But what about the masses? How are they doing? That's how I judge a society on if it's a good society or not.

You don't go church much do you Moon Bat?

The Israelis of Jesus's time hated the Roman government. The Romans were oppressive occupiers. Kind of like when the Democrats control Congress and the Presidency.

Charity transcends a filthy ass bloated greedy government. The Bible teaches that charity should come from the heart, family and church.

The last thing a real Christian (or anybody else) wants is for some stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest groups, telling them who they have to give their money to. They can determine that themselves.
Last thing we want is small but powerful special interest groups telling women they can’t have abortions either

The last thing we need to for the filthy government letting women kill their children for the sake of convenience.

Biden has had long connections to PA for decades
Not just Philly and Pittsburgh, but the Scranton area

He speaks their language

you are delusional. Biden can't even put a logical sentence together, he is as senile as Pelosi.
Have you heard trump at his rallies? He’s insane if not dementia
He does struggle to keep a thought

The Left smashed windows and burned cars last time. They are violent and will take it up a notch next time. They have said there can be no peace while Trump is President.

He speaks their language
That's true.. For now.

Floppy Joe threw many of them under the bus last week when Planned Parenthood bent him over and spanked his little ass and made him recant a 30+year position just hours after he spoke about how he continued his decades old support for the Hyde Amendment.

If he continues to be the Far Left's Bitch, Scranton will see it

He speaks their language
That's true.. For now.

Floppy Joe threw many of them under the bus last week when Planned Parenthood bent him over and spanked his little ass and made him recant a 30+year position just hours after he spoke about how he continued his decades old support for the Hyde Amendment.

Wasn't it our lowlife fat boy who asked to be spanked by his Time magazine?

He speaks their language
That's true.. For now.

Far left? never heard of the Fortune 500?
Guess who has always been in control?

Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges.

Far left? never heard of the Fortune 500?
Guess who has always been in control?
LOL

Yeah.. They control 500 large businesses.. But they haven't made Trump flip flop with a Twitter threat.

What is a twitter threat? Very grown up.
Proud of his 5 deferments paid for by his dad?
No 1 us guy who lost money? $1B
Can you quit with the ugly American stupid no knowledge MAGA?
Wall Street only controls 500?
Try Rothschild in the 20s.
Always manipulating rubes who never know it.
Chanting lock her up. Is enough

Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges.
And apparently knees news viewers and you don't.?
Don't even know the def of liberal!!!
Hilarious.
Latin, liber, free, for the individual and small gov Darlin.
Helps your argument if you know the def of the words you spout

Politically I'm slightly left of center. Doesn't matter in my life who wins thus I'm considering handing my mail-in ballot over to the wife to fill in and not be bothered with it. She's much further to the left than I am. If Trump wins I'll just continue to do what I do now when a glimpse of Trump shows up on the TV and we're both in the room. That is to fake excitement and exclaim, "Hey look! It's our President!!"

And apparently knees news viewers and you don't.?
Don't even know the def of liberal!!!
Hilarious.
Latin, liber, free, for the individual and small gov Darlin.
Helps your argument if you know the def of the words you spout
hey lib snowflakes,

i will not stay silent so that you stay comfortable.

i will speak the truth. deal with it.

Well I think it's safe to say even if we ran this guy you wouldn't vote for him
View attachment 264845

I would vote for Him because He believes that charity should come from the heart, family and church not imposed by a bloated high taxation debt ridden oppressive government.
Jesus said he didn't want Rome to be charitable and do anything about it's poorest citizens? Wow I didn't know that.

You know a country is judged by how well the masses are doing, not just how good the rich are doing. Otherwise people would say Saudi Arabia and Russia are great places to live. Just look at how well the rich are doing. But what about the masses? How are they doing? That's how I judge a society on if it's a good society or not.

You don't go church much do you Moon Bat?

The Israelis of Jesus's time hated the Roman government. The Romans were oppressive occupiers. Kind of like when the Democrats control Congress and the Presidency.

Charity transcends a filthy ass bloated greedy government. The Bible teaches that charity should come from the heart, family and church.

The last thing a real Christian (or anybody else) wants is for some stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest groups, telling them who they have to give their money to. They can determine that themselves.
Last thing we want is small but powerful special interest groups telling women they can’t have abortions either

The last thing we need to for the filthy government letting women kill their children for the sake of convenience.

Nonsense. You cons are constantly crying about welfare moms and welfare children.

What do you mean, "letting"? I thought we were free. Now you speak as if the government is a tool that you want to use to either let or not let us do things. Republicans are big brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back