What will the left do when President Trump is re-elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t feel too bad, sealybobo. After taking a close look at all the democrat candidates, I also couldn’t find one who has a chance of beating Trump. :)

Because it will happen. And they are already very close to the edge.

Without further bending and twisting and cheating our election processes, the Democrats will not take the White House in 2020. That being said, they're doing a great job of lining up an assured win at any cost, with the 2016 election victories having served as their dry run cheat to win. Barring that, should Trump win a second term, the Democrats will be faced with two choices. Either they "fall back" and accept election results, or they stage a third coup attempt similar to the Mueller fiasco--perhaps up to and including an assassination attempt. That last option seems very unlikely. Believe me, they do not under any circumstance want to martyr Donald Trump to the tens of millions of Americans who voted for him.

Some people never learn.

Clinton has 90 percent chance of winning: Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation - Reuters

The only reason Clinton didn't win was faulty polling in the Upper Midwest states. Had she known, she would have bought/created enough votes to win. Thank God she didn't wake up until it was too late.
She just needed to get Mr Snipes from Broward Fla. to org the voting counting. She has been over counting votes for year and years.

Without further bending and twisting and cheating our election processes, the Democrats will not take the White House in 2020. That being said, they're doing a great job of lining up an assured win at any cost, with the 2016 election victories having served as their dry run cheat to win. Barring that, should Trump win a second term, the Democrats will be faced with two choices. Either they "fall back" and accept election results, or they stage a third coup attempt similar to the Mueller fiasco--perhaps up to and including an assassination attempt. That last option seems very unlikely. Believe me, they do not under any circumstance want to martyr Donald Trump to the tens of millions of Americans who voted for him.

Dem "ballot harvesting" among other Dem cheating strategies.

In a national head-to-head matchup, the poll found Biden taking 53 percent against 40 percent for Trump, with the poll's assistant director describing it as a "landslide" margin.

Five other Democratic contenders also lead the president: Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) hold healthy leads over Trump, with Sanders up by 9 points, Harris ahead by 8 and Warren leading by 7.

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) lead Trump by 5 points, with each posting a 47 to 42 split.
Hillary had better odds on the day of the election! :laugh:

We will see
How many times Trump can pull it off

If you don’t trust polls, we can look at the 2018 election
9 million more voters went Democrat than Republican
Hillary had 3 million more

Think Trump can win losing by 9 million votes?

States Trump won that are in jeopardy in 2020

Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Texas, Arizona, Georgia

Trump has to win them all

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, DONALD?

A crime boss? a mafia don?

in the US of A, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.

let me say that again to do you: in the United States, no one is above the law

IMPEACH & LOCK UP 45! IMPEACH & LOCK UP 45! IMPEACH & LOCK UP 45!

In a national head-to-head matchup, the poll found Biden taking 53 percent against 40 percent for Trump, with the poll's assistant director describing it as a "landslide" margin.

Five other Democratic contenders also lead the president: Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) hold healthy leads over Trump, with Sanders up by 9 points, Harris ahead by 8 and Warren leading by 7.

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) lead Trump by 5 points, with each posting a 47 to 42 split.
Hillary had better odds on the day of the election! :laugh:

We will see

You’ll be whining and crying for the next 6 years. lol

We will see

We will see..

What were the 2 big 2018 Democrat Party political points?

1. Trump was guilty of Collusion with Russia.

2. The border crisis is "Made up".

Democrats will have to come up with better lies to win 2020.

States Trump won that are in jeopardy in 2020

Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Texas, Arizona, Georgia

Trump has to win them all
Or win some other states.

Americans aren't as stupid as you think.

Biden has had long connections to PA for decades
Not just Philly and Pittsburgh, but the Scranton area

He speaks their language
That's true.. For now.

Floppy Joe threw many of them under the bus last week when Planned Parenthood bent him over and spanked his little ass and made him recant a 30+year position just hours after he spoke about how he continued his decades old support for the Hyde Amendment.

If he continues to be the Far Left's Bitch, Scranton will see it
Smoking Joe Biden is throwing his cards on the table and is ready to battle the abortion issue

Make Trump explain how Republicans are forcing women to bear children from rape and incest
Joe: I stand behind my 30 year policy that it's immoral to force taxpayers to pay for abortions

PP: Joe, change your position and we'll give you some of the money we make killing babies.

Joe: Taxpayers should pay for abortions.
Joe made a political deal with the right
Leave Roe v Wade alone and we will block government backed abortions

That deal stood for decades......Republicans broke it and now all bets are off

What will the left do when President Trump is re-elected?

giphy.gif

I think the violence from the democrats will increase. The democrat Brown Shirts, ANTIFA will up the number of Kristalnachts they stage. More groups like the Proud Boys will rise up to guard the innocent from these Brown Shirts and the press and courts will do all they can to empower the democrat terrorists, as they currently are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back