What will the left do when President Trump is re-elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray for Christ's return, so that He can cast the beast in to the Lake of fire! :dunno:

A problem for Trump in 2020 is Hillary is not running

In 2016 a percentage of voters voted on an I hate Hillary basis

Those 21 Democrat idiots running will be the problem for the Democrats in 2020.

None of them are worth a shit. Not the creepy clown, or the queer, or the Indian Princess, or the dumbass neggras or the whore or the Communists or Spartacus.
Well I think it's safe to say even if we ran this guy you wouldn't vote for him
View attachment 264845

I would vote for Him because He believes that charity should come from the heart, family and church not imposed by a bloated high taxation debt ridden oppressive government.
Jesus said he didn't want Rome to be charitable and do anything about it's poorest citizens? Wow I didn't know that.

You know a country is judged by how well the masses are doing, not just how good the rich are doing. Otherwise people would say Saudi Arabia and Russia are great places to live. Just look at how well the rich are doing. But what about the masses? How are they doing? That's how I judge a society on if it's a good society or not.

You don't go church much do you Moon Bat?

The Israelis of Jesus's time hated the Roman government. The Romans were oppressive occupiers. Kind of like when the Democrats control Congress and the Presidency.

Charity transcends a filthy ass bloated greedy government. The Bible teaches that charity should come from the heart, family and church.

The last thing a real Christian (or anybody else) wants is for some stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest groups, telling them who they have to give their money to. They can determine that themselves.

In 2016 I knew something was wrong with the polls because Trump was filling up 20000 seat arenas and Hillary couldn't even fill up a high school gymnasium.

That makes one wonder how Hillary could have won the popular vote by over 3,000,000 votes....
California. Probably votes by illegals.

The Founders created the electoral college, so one or two highly populated states couldn't force their will on all the others.

Right. 3 to 4 million illegals voted for Hillary. Jesus, you will believe anything he says, won't you?

the point is that the entire PV delta was in one state. Do you really want LA county, NYC, Miami, and Houston choosing the president?

No, it is so much better that 10 or 12 Midwest farmers, and every state that used to have the confederate battle flag on their state flag choose the president.

if that was true I would agree with you, but the EC does not work that way. Hillary lost, get over it.

so tell me, Norton, which of the current crop of dem hopefuls do you think has a chance of beating Trump?

Biden, hands down

He is killing Trump in PA, Michigan, Wisconsin....and get this
Texas

so pollsters paid by dems have Biden winning? BFD. those polls consist of a carefully selected "random" sample of 1000 or so people. I really thought you were smarter than that winger. Tell me how a poll of 1000 out of 330,000,000 is statistically meaningful. those same pollsters had the hildebeast with a 98% chance of winning, SHE LOST, THEY LIED TO YOU, WAKE UP.

Biden has flipped on every major issue, he illegally worked a multi billion deal for his son with china while VP, he is a clown, Trump will destroy him in a debate.

so tell me, Norton, which of the current crop of dem hopefuls do you think has a chance of beating Trump?

Biden, hands down

He is killing Trump in PA, Michigan, Wisconsin....and get this
Texas

so pollsters paid by dems have Biden winning? BFD. those polls consist of a carefully selected "random" sample of 1000 or so people. I really thought you were smarter than that winger. Tell me how a poll of 1000 out of 330,000,000 is statistically meaningful. those same pollsters had the hildebeast with a 98% chance of winning, SHE LOST, THEY LIED TO YOU, WAKE UP.

Biden has flipped on every major issue, he illegally worked a multi billion deal for his son with china while VP, he is a clown, Trump will destroy him in a debate.
Link

Those 21 Democrat idiots running will be the problem for the Democrats in 2020.

None of them are worth a shit. Not the creepy clown, or the queer, or the Indian Princess, or the dumbass neggras or the whore or the Communists or Spartacus.
Well I think it's safe to say even if we ran this guy you wouldn't vote for him
View attachment 264845

I would vote for Him because He believes that charity should come from the heart, family and church not imposed by a bloated high taxation debt ridden oppressive government.
Jesus said he didn't want Rome to be charitable and do anything about it's poorest citizens? Wow I didn't know that.

You know a country is judged by how well the masses are doing, not just how good the rich are doing. Otherwise people would say Saudi Arabia and Russia are great places to live. Just look at how well the rich are doing. But what about the masses? How are they doing? That's how I judge a society on if it's a good society or not.

You don't go church much do you Moon Bat?

The Israelis of Jesus's time hated the Roman government. The Romans were oppressive occupiers. Kind of like when the Democrats control Congress and the Presidency.

Charity transcends a filthy ass bloated greedy government. The Bible teaches that charity should come from the heart, family and church.

The last thing a real Christian (or anybody else) wants is for some stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest groups, telling them who they have to give their money to. They can determine that themselves.
Last thing we want is small but powerful special interest groups telling women they can’t have abortions either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back