What Will Trump Do Post Impeachment

He will concentrate on draining the swamp. He ran on that and that's why I voted for him.

So, the USA President who had 3,500 lawsuits filed against him, an impeachment, Stormy Daniels fiasco, Trump university fraud, Illegal Immigrants hired under him & not paid, had ripped off a Veterans charity, said he could shoot someone in Times Square & not lose voters, said that Communist China showed good government force in Tinanamen Square Massacre, has broken his promises over & over again as there's still Illegal Immigrants, Islamic Refuges, Abortion & Obamacare,
and had large numbers of his Admin staff quit, or get criminal chargers against them,
is
somehow draining the swamp?
You didn’t answer if you reported your lawn income to NYS and the IRS.
When you answer, we’ll consider your opinion.

Yes, now explain how Trump's draining the swamp, exactly?

Speak of which, when is Trump showing his tax returns?
How do you feel about the IRS auditing you?

He will concentrate on draining the swamp. He ran on that and that's why I voted for him.

So, the USA President who had 3,500 lawsuits filed against him, an impeachment, Stormy Daniels fiasco, Trump university fraud, Illegal Immigrants hired under him & not paid, had ripped off a Veterans charity, said he could shoot someone in Times Square & not lose voters, said that Communist China showed good government force in Tinanamen Square Massacre, has broken his promises over & over again as there's still Illegal Immigrants, Islamic Refuges, Abortion & Obamacare,
and had large numbers of his Admin staff quit, or get criminal chargers against them,
is

I've never met a Chosen Hook Nosen, who could debate fact, but instead rely on vindictive personal insults & pretending you know everything about someone you never met in real life.

Such bottom feeding maggots.

I hope he does that after his eight years, when he can legally and freely use his wealth and assets
Yea, he can use his OWN wealth to fund his golf obsession instead of milking the taxpayer's. Poor Melania. If she doesn't dump him she'll spend the rest of her marriage as a golf widow to a clown.

Why does CNN's opinion of the Trump presidency even matter? CNN has been so discredited that the once dominant network is down to less than half a million viewers and is hanging on by a thread and most likely propped up by George Soros.

Watch his poll numbers rise while support for impeachment drops.

Too late, he's been impeached. Half the country was in favor of it. You know.... the half that don't live up in Trump's ass.
And yet last I heard Nancy has not sent the impeachment articles to the Senate. The half that support it are those live in Pelosi’s ass.

Has anyone posted a picture and article yesterday of a homeless guy taking a crap in the aisle of the Safeway where Pelosi shops for groceries? In San Francisco, of all Holy Cities.
Why, does shit turn you on?
Go sit on a fire hydrant.

is

I've never met a Chosen Hook Nosen, who could debate fact, but instead rely on vindictive personal insults & pretending you know everything about someone you never met in real life.

Translation...
You want others to pay taxes but you didn’t; you’re a criminal.

Back to how contracts work...
A plumber hires 10 workers and gets paid by Trump.
The plumber doesn’t pay his workers.
The workers sue the plumber and Trump.
In other words, you’re a dumb Pollack.

Will Trump try to distract from his impeachment? Will he get something done?

Good question.

"As the election approaches, Trump will want to appear busy looking for high profile vanity summits to attend and seeking to avoid risky military conflicts abroad that might alienate his base and provide his opponents with campaign ammunition. The fear that Trump will try to stage some "Wag the Dog" like crisis abroad to distract attention or rally the country is overblown, precisely because it is an election year and a reckless move that led to military conflict with Iran or North Korea might be fatal at the polls."

"Perhaps the greatest risk and danger to US foreign policy in the coming year is that US adversaries, aware of Trump's desperation, will test him. They might assume that Trump's reelection worries will prevent him from responding forcefully to their provocation, or that he can be lured into a negotiation, and needing a win, will make concessions."

How impeachment affects Trump's foreign policy (opinion) - CNN

Attention All Fuck Wad Seig Heil Shouting, Putin Loving GroppenFuhrer t Followers. Just thought you would like to know that Putin's Assfuck got more votes for Impeach than Clinton.

That shit for cock sucker in the WH is fuck wad shit sucking traitor and so are you

is

Translation...

Hmm, I've paid taxes, and can't quite grasp what a discussion like this has to do with Trump's corruption & degeneracy?
Why you're having your Kosher OCD panic attacks, exactly"?

Such a vindictive, spiteful brood of anti-Christs.

Translation...

Hmm, I've paid taxes, and can't quite grasp what a discussion like this has to do with Trump's corruption & degeneracy?

Don't be coy with me.
You have paid taxes when you were an employee; you didn't when you were paid cash.
You're a criminal.

Translation...You're corrupt and degenerate.

There is No Impeachment. Nasty Nancy Shit her pants and tabled HR 1.
There is an impeachment. It's done and done. Trump is going down in history as impeached.

The TRIAL is on hold.
Liars all. He has not been impeached, no one has any proof of any crimes and when asked all they do is mumble buzzwords and bullshit. Like all of you do...

Translation...

Don't be coy with me.
You have paid taxes when you were an employee; you didn't when you were paid cash.
You're a criminal.

You can't even defend sleazy Trump, because its a fact.

You have a very small mind, and extreme desperate OCD panic.

A typical trait of your Kosher ilk, you're not smart, you're Obsessive Compulsive about getting yours at all costs.
But, you're some of the most dumb & vile people I've ever encountered.

There is an impeachment. It's done and done. Trump is going down in history as impeached.

The TRIAL is on hold.
Liars all. He has not been impeached
Did you just wake up from a coma?

trump-impeachment-article-1.jpg

trump-impeachment-article-2.jpg

Good question.

"As the election approaches, Trump will want to appear busy looking for high profile vanity summits to attend and seeking to avoid risky military conflicts abroad that might alienate his base and provide his opponents with campaign ammunition. The fear that Trump will try to stage some "Wag the Dog" like crisis abroad to distract attention or rally the country is overblown, precisely because it is an election year and a reckless move that led to military conflict with Iran or North Korea might be fatal at the polls."

"Perhaps the greatest risk and danger to US foreign policy in the coming year is that US adversaries, aware of Trump's desperation, will test him. They might assume that Trump's reelection worries will prevent him from responding forcefully to their provocation, or that he can be lured into a negotiation, and needing a win, will make concessions."

Here's an idea. Less time golfing and tweeting, more time working.

I'd be happy if he ended the stupid trade war. Let's get the economy out of the doldrums he put it in.
I'd say he's been working damn hard, in spite of you unhinged RESIST trash...

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

Translation...

Don't be coy with me.
You're a criminal.

You can't even defend sleazy Trump, because its a fact.

It's a fact that you're corrupt and degenerate.
Now exactly what did Trump do that every other business person hasn't done with contractors?

Good question.

I'd be happy if he ended the stupid trade war. Let's get the economy out of the doldrums he put it in.

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping
I don't see record spending on the list of Trump achievements.

I don't see trillion dollar deficits on the list of Trump achievements.

I don't see all the convictions, scandals, resignations and impeachment on the list.

Hmmm...

The TRIAL is on hold.

Who cares.
The truth matters.

I know the truth doesn't matter to Trumptards, that's obvious.
What truth is that?

That you demtrash impeached a president in 85 light speed time and now are AFRAID to send your trash articles over to the senate?

Oh... yeah... that FARCE impeachment.

The TRIAL is on hold.
Liars all. He has not been impeached
Did you just wake up from a coma?

trump-impeachment-article-1.jpg

trump-impeachment-article-2.jpg
Still can't show any proof can you, liar?
Wow.

Am I the only one seeing this old man's dementia?

Good question.

I don't see record spending on the list of Trump achievements.

I don't see trillion dollar deficits on the list of Trump achievements.

I don't see all the convictions, scandals, resignations and impeachment on the list.

Hmmm...
Trump hasn't been impeached hasn't resigned anything and hasn't been convicted of anything. Where's your proof?

Forum List

Back