What Will Trump Do Post Impeachment

Developed the Intel chip that you use all day long...hypocrite.

As opposed to collapsing Western civilization?
You're getting Jews confused with the "Holy" Roman Empire and Islam; nothing new for one as mentally deranged as yourself.

So, Soros is a Muslim in the Holy Roman Empire?
The moral fiber of "Holy" Roman Empire and Islam have helped to create people like Soros.
I love the way you make it sound as if Soros is the world's biggest problem.
The world's 4 most populous religions are spending quite a bit of energy globally suppressing others.
And guess what...your religion is one of them, not mine.

The Globalists are at their roots are mostly ilk, not mine, not Muslims.
Sure...because neither the Romans nor Mohammed tried to conquer the world...

There is No Impeachment. Nasty Nancy Shit her pants and tabled HR 1.
There is an impeachment. It's done and done. Trump is going down in history as impeached.

The TRIAL is on hold.
I'm starting to wonder if putting the articles on hold is even legal. The Senate shall have the sole power to try impeachment, the SOLE power. Doesnt this mean, once articles of impeachment exist, they become property of the senate, and the house loses power over them? If the house holds the articles, then cant they be charged with obstruction of justice, since they are preventing the senate from carrying out their legal constitutional duty?

This is going to end up in SCOTUS if Nancy keeps ducking around.
There is an impeachment. It's done and done. Trump is going down in history as impeached.

The TRIAL is on hold.
I'm starting to wonder if putting the articles on hold is even legal. The Senate shall have the sole power to try impeachment, the SOLE power. Doesnt this mean, once articles of impeachment exist, they become property of the senate, and the house loses power over them? If the house holds the articles, then cant they be charged with obstruction of justice, since they are preventing the senate from carrying out their legal constitutional duty?

Looks like Trump will be having some discussions with Mitch McConnell.
Can any Democrat voters predict what the Senate vote will be?

As opposed to collapsing Western civilization?
You're getting Jews confused with the "Holy" Roman Empire and Islam; nothing new for one as mentally deranged as yourself.

The moral fiber of "Holy" Roman Empire and Islam have helped to create people like Soros.
The world's 4 most populous religions are spending quite a bit of energy globally suppressing others.

Most Muslims & a lot of Catholics, especially Polish Catholics tend to be anti-Globalist.

The weak & Liberal values expressed by the West, are mostly the result of indoctrination & financial power by you know who.

Most Muslims & a lot of Catholics, especially Polish Catholics tend to be anti-Globalist.

The weak & Liberal values expressed by the West, are mostly the result of indoctrination & financial power by you know who.
Bull.

Will Trump try to distract from his impeachment? Will he get something done?

Good question.

"As the election approaches, Trump will want to appear busy looking for high profile vanity summits to attend and seeking to avoid risky military conflicts abroad that might alienate his base and provide his opponents with campaign ammunition. The fear that Trump will try to stage some "Wag the Dog" like crisis abroad to distract attention or rally the country is overblown, precisely because it is an election year and a reckless move that led to military conflict with Iran or North Korea might be fatal at the polls."

"Perhaps the greatest risk and danger to US foreign policy in the coming year is that US adversaries, aware of Trump's desperation, will test him. They might assume that Trump's reelection worries will prevent him from responding forcefully to their provocation, or that he can be lured into a negotiation, and needing a win, will make concessions."

How impeachment affects Trump's foreign policy (opinion) - CNN

What Will Trump Do Post Impeachment

Another four years of the greatest ensemble comedy in history.

Bull.

Follow the money & indoctrination in America & your tribe is largely responsible.

Will Trump try to distract from his impeachment? Will he get something done?

Good question.

"As the election approaches, Trump will want to appear busy looking for high profile vanity summits to attend and seeking to avoid risky military conflicts abroad that might alienate his base and provide his opponents with campaign ammunition. The fear that Trump will try to stage some "Wag the Dog" like crisis abroad to distract attention or rally the country is overblown, precisely because it is an election year and a reckless move that led to military conflict with Iran or North Korea might be fatal at the polls."

"Perhaps the greatest risk and danger to US foreign policy in the coming year is that US adversaries, aware of Trump's desperation, will test him. They might assume that Trump's reelection worries will prevent him from responding forcefully to their provocation, or that he can be lured into a negotiation, and needing a win, will make concessions."

How impeachment affects Trump's foreign policy (opinion) - CNN

He will sign all the bills that were passed while everyone was distracted by the impeachment. Increased spending, increased debt, less freedoms and more government.

Bull.

Follow the money & indoctrination in America & your tribe is largely responsible.
Your historical revisionism is alarming.
No wonder most people have you on Ignore.
And never forget that without Jews, your parents would be working like slaves in a factory warehouse.

Bull.

And never forget that without Jews, your parents would be working like slaves in a factory warehouse.

The only revisionism is from you.

Blaming Romans ( Italians ) & Holy Roman Empire (Germans ) & Muslims for Globalism.

Let me ask you who runs Facebook, most of Hollywood & media & contributes 1/2 of Democrat money?

Its certainly not Muslims, Italians, Germans or Catholics.

Bull.

Blaming Romans ( Italians ) & Holy Roman Empire (Germans ) & Muslims for Globalism.

Let me ask you who runs Facebook, most of Hollywood & media & contributes 1/2 of Democrat money?

In the 30s and after, Liberals marched so you wouldn’t be slaving away in a Right Wing owned factory.
American society knows no compromise.

Bull.

In the 30s and after, Liberals marched so you wouldn’t be slaving away in a Right Wing owned factory.

Liberalism is Capitalism by real definitions.

Bull...
Republican Capitalism is Wealth for the few...misery for the many.
Your purposeful ignorance of pre-FDR America is stunning.

Bull...

Not denying Capitalist despair.

But, Classical Liberalism, Neo Liberalisn & just plain Liberalism are by definition Capitalism.

Bull...

I think you mean more along the lines of Democrat vs Republican.

Democrats are clearly doers, and Republicans do nothing types.

Probably 95% of good things in America proposed have come from Democrats.

Probably 75% of bad things in America proposed have also come from Democrats.

The TRIAL is on hold.
Liars all. He has not been impeached, no one has any proof of any crimes and when asked all they do is mumble buzzwords and bullshit. Like all of you do...
tRump to Stormy- "You remind me of Ivanka"! SPLAT!!!

Forum List

Back