What Will Trump Do Post Impeachment

It's a fact that you're corrupt and degenerate.
Now exactly what did Trump do that every other business person hasn't done with contractors?

Anybody who can't see what Trump has done, must be awfully dumb.

Trump is without the doubt among he most corrupt of US Presidents.

It is a fact that you are a genetic scum, AKA a Chosen Hook Nosen.
I wonder how many people have your retarded ass on ignore?

You talk some of the most moronic, inane garbage on the board.

I think I'll put you on ignore too. You're one of the dumbass cucks on the board.

99% of the posters on this forum are major idiots, yourself included.

I'm actually very objective, I actually actually understand of Trump's corruption unlike typical ignorant Trump supporters.

That doesn't make me a cuck.

Actually Trump is a cuck, he hasn't done jack about Illegals, and just bends over for Israel.
You're retarded. Fuck off, dumbass.

LMFAO, If you can't grasp that Trump's corrupt, you don't grasp a heck of a lot.

AKA retarded racial trash, not unlike the third-World riff-raffs you belittle.
You hate everybody; we like to laugh at you.

It's a fact that you're corrupt and degenerate.
Now exactly what did Trump do that every other business person hasn't done with contractors?

Ad hominem from a tax evader...yawn.

You're the one who started dragging this topic off the rails, with your vivid accusations, vindictive spite, and sheer dumb desperation.
You're the one who knows nothing about how contractors get paid and how they are responsible for paying their workers, not the guy who hired the contractor.

Drain the swamp!

Trump didn't seem to see anything wrong with illegals, or with underpaying them.

Trump Organization under investigation for stiffing undocumented workers

What Donald Trump Knew About Undocumented Workers at His Signature Tower
Yeah, Trump once hired 300 visas for one summer and morons such as yourself repeat that story ad nauseum.

I think I'll put you on ignore too. You're one of the dumbass cucks on the board.

I'm actually very objective, I actually actually understand of Trump's corruption unlike typical ignorant Trump supporters.

Actually Trump is a cuck, he hasn't done jack about Illegals, and just bends over for Israel.

LMFAO, If you can't grasp that Trump's corrupt, you don't grasp a heck of a lot.

What have you savages done to NOT be hated, exactly?

Developed the Intel chip that you use all day long...hypocrite.

Will Trump try to distract from his impeachment? Will he get something done?

Good question.

"As the election approaches, Trump will want to appear busy looking for high profile vanity summits to attend and seeking to avoid risky military conflicts abroad that might alienate his base and provide his opponents with campaign ammunition. The fear that Trump will try to stage some "Wag the Dog" like crisis abroad to distract attention or rally the country is overblown, precisely because it is an election year and a reckless move that led to military conflict with Iran or North Korea might be fatal at the polls."

"Perhaps the greatest risk and danger to US foreign policy in the coming year is that US adversaries, aware of Trump's desperation, will test him. They might assume that Trump's reelection worries will prevent him from responding forcefully to their provocation, or that he can be lured into a negotiation, and needing a win, will make concessions."

How impeachment affects Trump's foreign policy (opinion) - CNN

Here's an idea. Less time golfing and tweeting, more time working.

I'd be happy if he ended the stupid trade war. Let's get the economy out of the doldrums he put it in.

Here’s a idea, get your dick out of your hand. The economy is excellent. The military is the best it’s been, and trade deals are getting done. And like many people asshole, business gets done on and around the golf course. This man doesn’t stop working. If if he slams scrubs like you daily in tweets, so much the better. He obviously doesn’t get a fair shake with the dim, lib press. So it’s an easy way to be on top of everything. Unfortunately for you, the dim pool of potential candidates, can’t walk and chew gum, let alone respond to issues. No malarkey, jerk off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

275 bills passed by the House, obstructed by the Senate Republicans.

So...yeah.

Slapping a retard like you is too easy. Thank Harry Reid for this you idiot. He started this before you try to lie like you always do. Oh that’s right, you’re incapable of any criticism of your Dim masters you stupid parrot.

We aren’t the ones defending ourselves like you are as if you suffered a massive loss.

I understand your bungholes are feeling sore today, Trumptards. I'll go easy on you for a while. :lol:

No matter what face Trump puts on in public for the credulous, you know it has to burn and burn and burn inside that he was impeached. Impeachment is all history will know of him, and that has to sting like a bitch.

As opposed to collapsing Western civilization?

You're getting Jews confused with the "Holy" Roman Empire and Islam; nothing new for one as mentally deranged as yourself.

You're getting Jews confused with the "Holy" Roman Empire and Islam; nothing new for one as mentally deranged as yourself.

So, Soros is a Muslim in the Holy Roman Empire?

There is No Impeachment. Nasty Nancy Shit her pants and tabled HR 1.
There is an impeachment. It's done and done. Trump is going down in history as impeached.

The TRIAL is on hold.
Liars all. He has not been impeached
Did you just wake up from a coma?

trump-impeachment-article-1.jpg

trump-impeachment-article-2.jpg
I am glad you posted that. I had something else to say and glad I didn't.
Somewhere between total denial and Trump talking about light bulbs coming back.

The moral fiber of "Holy" Roman Empire and Islam have helped to create people like Soros.
I love the way you make it sound as if Soros is the world's biggest problem.
The world's 4 most populous religions are spending quite a bit of energy globally suppressing others.
And guess what...your religion is one of them, not mine.

The moral fiber of "Holy" Roman Empire and Islam have helped to create people like Soros.
The world's 4 most populous religions are spending quite a bit of energy globally suppressing others.

The Globalists are at their roots are mostly ilk, not mine, not Muslims.

If The Articles never go to The Senate for an up or down vote there is No Impeachment.
There is No Impeachment. Nasty Nancy Shit her pants and tabled HR 1.
There is an impeachment. It's done and done. Trump is going down in history as impeached.

The TRIAL is on hold.
Liars all. He has not been impeached
Did you just wake up from a coma?

trump-impeachment-article-1.jpg

trump-impeachment-article-2.jpg
I am glad you posted that. I had something else to say and glad I didn't.
Somewhere between total denial and Trump talking about light bulbs coming back.

Good question.

"As the election approaches, Trump will want to appear busy looking for high profile vanity summits to attend and seeking to avoid risky military conflicts abroad that might alienate his base and provide his opponents with campaign ammunition. The fear that Trump will try to stage some "Wag the Dog" like crisis abroad to distract attention or rally the country is overblown, precisely because it is an election year and a reckless move that led to military conflict with Iran or North Korea might be fatal at the polls."

"Perhaps the greatest risk and danger to US foreign policy in the coming year is that US adversaries, aware of Trump's desperation, will test him. They might assume that Trump's reelection worries will prevent him from responding forcefully to their provocation, or that he can be lured into a negotiation, and needing a win, will make concessions."

I doubt Trump will do anything different than before impeachment. He will continue with the Biden conspiracy theory just as he did with the Obama birther conspiracy , deepen the political divide, claim he has saved the country with the modifications to NAFTA which is only slightly better than the old agreement, claim a great victory in China negotiations which have been only minor improvements, ignore the fact that he cancelled the Iran nuclear deal and replaced it with nothing other than a footing for war, continue to ignore the fact that he has blown the North Korean deal, and has done nothing for healthcare but allow junk insurance plans on the market. No, Trump will continue to accomplish little other than exaggerate his claims of greatness.

The End Times are here man. Soon the wheat will be removed from the chaff. Jew and Gentile Believers will be United under 1 God and 1 Faith in Yahshua.

Good question.

I doubt Trump will do anything different than before impeachment. He will continue with the Biden conspiracy theory just as he did with the Obama birther conspiracy , deepen the political divide, claim he has saved the country with the modifications to NAFTA which is only slightly better than the old agreement, claim a great victory in China negotiations which have been only minor improvements, ignore the fact that he cancelled the Iran nuclear deal and replaced it with nothing other than a footing for war, continue to ignore the fact that he has blown the North Korean deal, and has done nothing for healthcare but allow junk insurance plans on the market. No, Trump will continue to accomplish little other than exaggerate his claims of greatness.
Lol...that was entertaining...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Good question.

Well, there is obviously dropping trow for Putin, making a hit on the international stage with his peers, cause world leaders respect and admire him so much, trolling and tweeting fill time, also planning and getting caught in his next dope deal should just about leave time for all the golfing scores he can possibly cheat to attain. In other words, business as usual.

Forum List

Back