What will Trump do the next 74 days?

I wonder what Mark Esper didn't do for Trump that made Trump fire him? Secretary of Defense? Do we know?
Back in June Esper came out opposing the use of Federal Troops for domestic counterinsurgency purposes after Trump said he wanted to use them in Portland and other places. Esper said the situation did not warrant such use and troops could only be used in the most extreme circumstances.

Esper also continued working with the Republican-led Congressional armed forces committee that called for ending the wearing of Confederate badges and signs on uniforms and naming bases after Confederate generals.

Trump fires Defense Secretary Mark Esper

More worrisome perhaps is that talk is now re-emerging that Trump will also shortly fire his FBI and CIA directors for not expressing enough political support for him. This is an old issue as well, but why Trump might act now to take such actions is an interesting question:

“Questions are also swirling as to whether FBI Director Christopher Wray and CIA Director Gina Haspel will be ousted as well, as the president and his allies grow increasingly frustrated that the two top intelligence officials won’t wade into political matters.... The president has long made clear he values loyalty over everything else. He's pressured intelligence officials to become involved in investigations or make statements that would benefit him.”

Talk grows of Trump firings at Pentagon, CIA

So you plan to keep the hysteria meter at 10 through January 20, huh?

I have to admit, you people kept the hysterical tantrum going for the full four years. I thought you'd be tired by now
Not to mention they whined ten times more often in four short years over their butthurt on Trump being elected than Trump supporters did an entire 8 years when Obama was president. Im not even a trump supporter.I wanted gary johnson in office in 2016. I also wanted ron paul to get elected when those two globalist traiters Obama and Romney ran. I was cheer on the independent. Paul was a RINO.

,I did not vote for either one of those asswipes. when I did not get my wish and see Paul get the republican nomination,I accepted it and moved on. something the trump hater could never do for four years,just kept whining and whining he entire time instead of moving on. pathetic is an understatement. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Libertarians are just retarded republicans. I was up north with a libertarian this weekend. He was a huge trump supporter. Don’t pretend to not lean right dummy

Issue all sorts of executive orders rolling back additional Obama regulations, implement new regulations without proper notice and comment, kneecap and handcuff various agencies, use the levers of power to grease the wheels for his personal financial interests post-presidency? Give pardons like you’ve never seen before? One of Trump’s possible pardons, of course, could be for himself, to remove the threat of federal prosecution for potential crimes he may have committed, both before taking office and during these past four years. It’s unclear whether he is actually permitted to self-pardon, but Trump has shown he is willing to break guidelines and laws when useful for him.

or will he just play golf?
remove all the 'B's from the keyboards?

Assuming Biden still remembers how to spell his own name.

the big question will be will Biden be able to utter one sentence without stammering? my guess is no the fact we have seen so many where when he gives a long speech,he says things like he is running for the senate again and when he realise his alzheimers kicked in,starts stammering to cover up for his mistakes. :auiqs.jpg:
He won’t say stupid shit like trump did for four years.

For example biden will never suggest injecting disinfectant to cure the corona virus.

You forgave way too many stupid things that came out of trumps mouth to suddenly care about biden stammering. Trump bullshit us for 4 years and you bought into it dummy.

Papa and Harry wish you were a liberal. They hate it a dummy like you agrees with them. It must cause them pause.

My guess is, he will be preparing for his 2nd term!

Once various courts demand a recount because of vote fraud,
the true result, UNDER CLOSE SUPERVISION, will come out.
You’ll see trump doesn’t have a case. He has less of a case than gore did in 2000

Issue all sorts of executive orders rolling back additional Obama regulations, implement new regulations without proper notice and comment, kneecap and handcuff various agencies, use the levers of power to grease the wheels for his personal financial interests post-presidency? Give pardons like you’ve never seen before? One of Trump’s possible pardons, of course, could be for himself, to remove the threat of federal prosecution for potential crimes he may have committed, both before taking office and during these past four years. It’s unclear whether he is actually permitted to self-pardon, but Trump has shown he is willing to break guidelines and laws when useful for him or will he just play golf?
Can Trump resign and be pardoned by President Pence?
Well, it worked for Nixon.
It'll be interesting to see if they can be that openly corrupt, the clock's running on this one.

I wonder what Mark Esper didn't do for Trump that made Trump fire him? Secretary of Defense? Do we know?
Back in June Esper came out opposing the use of Federal Troops for domestic counterinsurgency purposes after Trump said he wanted to use them in Portland and other places. Esper said the situation did not warrant such use and troops could only be used in the most extreme circumstances.

Esper also continued working with the Republican-led Congressional armed forces committee that called for ending the wearing of Confederate badges and signs on uniforms and naming bases after Confederate generals.

More worrisome perhaps is that talk is now re-emerging that Trump will also shortly fire his FBI and CIA directors for not expressing enough political support for him. This is an old issue as well, but why Trump might act now to take such actions is an interesting question:

“Questions are also swirling as to whether FBI Director Christopher Wray and CIA Director Gina Haspel will be ousted as well, as the president and his allies grow increasingly frustrated that the two top intelligence officials won’t wade into political matters.... The president has long made clear he values loyalty over everything else. He's pressured intelligence officials to become involved in investigations or make statements that would benefit him.”

I have to admit, you people kept the hysterical tantrum going for the full four years. I thought you'd be tired by now
Not to mention they whined ten times more often in four short years over their butthurt on Trump being elected than Trump supporters did an entire 8 years when Obama was president. Im not even a trump supporter.I wanted gary johnson in office in 2016. I also wanted ron paul to get elected when those two globalist traiters Obama and Romney ran. I was cheer on the independent. Paul was a RINO.

,I did not vote for either one of those asswipes. when I did not get my wish and see Paul get the republican nomination,I accepted it and moved on. something the trump hater could never do for four years,just kept whining and whining he entire time instead of moving on. pathetic is an understatement. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Libertarians are just retarded republicans. I was up north with a libertarian this weekend. He was a huge trump supporter. Don’t pretend to not lean right dummy

Since you're stupid and all, we do lean right fiscally, no shit.

But we are liberal on social issues and military.

We want less government in our wallets.

We want less government in our bedrooms and in our bodies.

We want less government interfering in foreign affairs dictating policy with the military.

Can even someone as dumb as you pick up a pattern there?

Don't confuse liberal with left. They have nothing to do with each other. I'm a liberal, you're a leftist. I support free speech, free choice, doing whatever you want as long as you don't infringe on the same right in others.

You're an authoritarian leftist.

If I get my way, you are still free to make your own choices. If you get your way, my choices are ended.

Liberal and leftist have nothing to do with each other

We want less government interfering in foreign affairs dictating policy with the military.

Don't confuse liberal with left. They have nothing to do with each other. I'm a liberal, you're a leftist. I support free speech, free choice, doing whatever you want as long as you don't infringe on the same right in others.

If I get my way, you are still free to make your own choices. If you get your way, my choices are ended.

Your choice to not be able to afford college or healthcare or to ever retire

I forgot to include will he fire a lot of people? Anyone who ever looked at him crosseyed?
Trump fires Secretary of Defense Mark Esper

Whats up with the scrawny deer?
It’s actually a really big 6. Biggest deer I ever shot.

My sister had an amazing deer killing dog.

I don't know exactly how old her dog was when it killed its first deer, a couple years old? But it was mating season and a buck with a huge rack rather than racing away turned and lowered it's antlers. My sister was terrified. Her dog ripped out it's jugular and blood sprayed all over both off them and the deer went down in a heap.

Her dog killed by her estimation at least a hundred deer through its life, all by itself. My sister had to be careful on walks because her dog would chase deer right at her, which is how dogs hunt in packs. Her dog though was the sweetest dog to people. She was suspicious a bit for people she didn't know, but so gentle and kind when she knew you. And she never attacked any pets, she knew what was and wasn't allowed as prey. It was all just natural to her. She passed away roughly a decade ago. What a great dog she was.

LOL, my sister is also a vegetarian

Something tells me it will be unique, unfortuately.

Trump Administration Removes Official Who Oversees National Climate Assessment
The White House is reportedly expected to replace Michael Kuperberg with climate-change skeptic David Legates.

Why would he do this with only 73 days left? What will this Legates do in 73 days?

Legates has falsely claimed, among other things, that increased levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere are good for the planet and dismissed his critics in the scientific community as “a bunch of thugs.”

This appear to mark the latest efforts by the White House to kneecap U.S. progress on climate science, which have included reversing Obama-era clean energy policies.

The Trump administration tried to bury the Fourth National Climate Assessment by releasing it the day after Thanksgiving in 2018.
That report concluded that global temperatures are “rising more rapidly than anything modern civilization has experienced” and that “this warming trend can only be explained by human activities, especially emissions of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.”
But Trump and his allies dismissed the report’s findings.
“I don’t believe it,” Trump said at the time.

The White House is reportedly expected to replace Michael Kuperberg with climate-change skeptic David Legates.

Why would he do this with only 73 days left? What will this Legates do in 73 days?

Legates has falsely claimed, among other things, that increased levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere are good for the planet and dismissed his critics in the scientific community as “a bunch of thugs.”

This appear to mark the latest efforts by the White House to kneecap U.S. progress on climate science, which have included reversing Obama-era clean energy policies.

The Trump administration tried to bury the Fourth National Climate Assessment by releasing it the day after Thanksgiving in 2018.
That report concluded that global temperatures are “rising more rapidly than anything modern civilization has experienced” and that “this warming trend can only be explained by human activities, especially emissions of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.”

This is amazing.

It's a really bad time. The lunatics really have taken over the asylum.

Um ... what? That doesn't even make sense, government lackey. Maybe you should have saved instead of spending all your money your whole life on vacations and other crap and now you need government to pay your bills for you.

You think government flooding schools with money makes them CHEAPER?

You think government regulations over healthcare makes it CHEAPER?

You think you can't save for your own retirement?

Unbelievable, your balls are just in a jar on Nancy's mantle

This is amazing.

Mac seeks out a leftist, bashes Trump supporters and starts humping his leg. Where have I seen this before?

I forgot to include will he fire a lot of people? Anyone who ever looked at him crosseyed?

I don't know exactly how old her dog was when it killed its first deer, a couple years old? But it was mating season and a buck with a huge rack rather than racing away turned and lowered it's antlers. My sister was terrified. Her dog ripped out it's jugular and blood sprayed all over both off them and the deer went down in a heap.

Her dog killed by her estimation at least a hundred deer through its life, all by itself. My sister had to be careful on walks because her dog would chase deer right at her, which is how dogs hunt in packs. Her dog though was the sweetest dog to people. She was suspicious a bit for people she didn't know, but so gentle and kind when she knew you. And she never attacked any pets, she knew what was and wasn't allowed as prey. It was all just natural to her. She passed away roughly a decade ago. What a great dog she was.

That is amazing a dog could kill a deer. A wolf sure but I wouldn't even believe a male coyote by itself could kill a buck. That must have been a tough dog. I'd love to see a picture of it.

My friend GIGI's dog kills all the racoon, possum, squirrel we see in the woods. She's a vegetarian too. LOL.

My dog has become an amazing tracker. I take him to where I shot it and he goes right to the dead body. Now my brother invites me up north in case he shoots and needs to track a deer he knows I'll bring Chester. LOL

Democrats don't believe climate change is real. There are two things we could do today that would have a dramatic impact on carbon emissions without harming our economy ... and you oppose both.

You do want single payer healthcare, universal minimum income, payments to illegal aliens and voter fraud schemes to fight ... global warming.

No, it's not the green new deal, it's the red new deal

That is amazing a dog could kill a deer. A wolf sure but I wouldn't even believe a male coyote by itself could kill a buck. That must have been a tough dog. I'd love to see a picture of it.

My friend GIGI's dog kills all the racoon, possum, squirrel we see in the woods. She's a vegetarian too. LOL.

My dog has become an amazing tracker. I take him to where I shot it and he goes right to the dead body. Now my brother invites me up north in case he shoots and needs to track a deer he knows I'll bring Chester. LOL

Where my sister lived was a conservancy and the deer were protected from hunters, so they were everywhere. It was actually pretty good for the deer population. And of course she killed the old and the week mostly like any predator. Though she killed a whole lot of fauns too.

But yeah, even experienced hunters were shocked that one dog could kill one deer much less so many deer by itself. She (the dog) just had a gift.

He obviously wasn't a small dog, but she wasn't huge. But she was compact and very fast and just had incredible timing to down and kill a deer. If a healthy deer bolted and didn't make a mistake, of course she couldn't catch it. But if it made a mistake or stumbled, it was dead. She was relentless chasing them until they got away. She also kept making the deer change directions and tried to cause the deer to slip up. It was fascinating to watch when we saw her.

My sister also had a mole problem at one point with at least a dozen moles in her yard, which was huge then (she has since moved). The dog killed every one of them. It didn't eat them, apparently even to dogs moles don't taste good

Um ... what? That doesn't even make sense, government lackey. Maybe you should have saved instead of spending all your money your whole life on vacations and other crap and now you need government to pay your bills for you.

Um, I do save, a lot. But I also make more than most people and have less bills than most. I don't know how the rest of you are doing it.

I wish Eastern, Western, Central and Northern Michigan University were all affordable colleges because of government support. That would keep the other colleges from charging too much. Michigan State, UofM, and all the other colleges can charge whatever they want. And the Eastern Western Northern Michigan's will also accept more students from low income areas.

You see, government can do great things that will never happen if libertarians are in charge.

I like some of what you guys say, but not enough to call myself a libertarian.

Democrats don't believe climate change is real. There are two things we could do today that would have a dramatic impact on carbon emissions without harming our economy ... and you oppose both.

You do want single payer healthcare, universal minimum income, payments to illegal aliens and voter fraud schemes to fight ... global warming.

What are the two things?

Yes, no, no and no on the next bs you wrote

Republicans don't believe in climate change

This is why Trump lost. Or one of the reasons. Denying science? We can't have a conspiracy theorist running the country.

This is amazing.

This exposes the problem we have with the sitting president being a lame duck but pulling bullshit for the last 75 days of his presidency. Pardoning people, executive orders, etc. Trump will do much damage before he leaves and this thread is going to expose all that he does. I promise it will be daily new things that Trump has done that's bad/wrong/shady.

Um, I do save, a lot. But I also make more than most people and have less bills than most. I don't know how the rest of you are doing it.

I wish Eastern, Western, Central and Northern Michigan University were all affordable colleges because of government support. That would keep the other colleges from charging too much. Michigan State, UofM, and all the other colleges can charge whatever they want. And the Eastern Western Northern Michigan's will also accept more students from low income areas.

You see, government can do great things that will never happen if libertarians are in charge.

I like some of what you guys say, but not enough to call myself a libertarian.

The rest of us? Yeah, brainiac. I don't want government handouts because I don't save anything. You want government handouts because you do. Democrats are just the lamest liars. You live paycheck to paycheck, be honest for once.

And you're an authoritarian leftist, you have nothing in common with libertarians. We believe in choice and diversity and freedom of speech.

And you still don't grasp this. Obviously you know nothing about money or business. Government drives UP the cost of colleges. Think about it, they flood it with free money. So schools don't focus on degrees where the students get good paying jobs. How many people do you know who majored in worthless degrees like psychology and English?

If government STOPPED flooding schools with all that cash, then schools and students would both become far more cost conscious and think about how they are going to pay for it.

Now they suddenly realize after they leave with a worthless degree and $100K in debt, it actually wasn't free.

GOVERNMENT did that

Forum List

Back