What will women gain from all this squawking about sex pests? A Niqab

Wandering hands need to stay where they belong. End of story. Confused?
ROFL! I bet you're a fun date.

Women are not talking about what men did on dates. But, even on a date, you don't get to grope and grab unless she wants it too.
No one said you did, but that doesn't mean your life should be destroyed 30 years later. Simply saying "no" should be sufficient. Women aren't made of glass.

And furthermore, women on dates don't say "it's OK for you to kiss me now." They expect you to take the initiative without being told. Only a virgin doesn't understand how that works. Women's expectations about how men are supposed to behave are utterly ridiculous.
Not "not made of glass" but do still expect males or females to keep their sexual sneak feels at a distance unless an invitation is expressly given to do so. It is extremely invasive to another person's personal space when another person feels you up uninvited regardless of what their reasoning is.

You know as well as anyone that isn't how sexual relationships work

What they are speaking out about, albeit too late, is men thinking they can lay hands on them sexually, simply because they have some power over them. If you think men should be allowed to do that, then you are as bad as those who do it.

Bullshit. They are trying to make normal sexual behavior into a crime. They are ruining people simply because they stole a kiss or patted someone's behind 30 years ago. The left has used this as a weapon to destroy people they don't like, but know they are also being fed to the crocodile.

Patting someone’s behind is called “sexual assault” as is “stealing a kiss”. This is not normal sexual behaviour.

Patting the behind of an employee who is subordinate to you is called “sexual harassment”.

Tell me, if your gay male boss patted your behind or “stole a kiss”, what would be your reaction?

No one said you did, but that doesn't mean your life should be destroyed 30 years later. Simply saying "no" should be sufficient. Women aren't made of glass.

And furthermore, women on dates don't say "it's OK for you to kiss me now." They expect you to take the initiative without being told. Only a virgin doesn't understand how that works. Women's expectations about how men are supposed to behave are utterly ridiculous.

If I am not sure, I ask. Whether it is about a kiss or kinky sex. I have never had an issue with that.
ROFL! You must not have been laid very much.

I have gotten laid plenty. Probably more than you. And, at almost 58 years, I am still having a blast doing it. Try chasing grown women instead of teenagers. They will not mind talking.
So you admit that when you were a teenager you didn't ask.

Hmmm, I'll have to try and remember that far back. I remember asking at least one date. I was getting mixed signals.
So what you're saying is that your dates didn't give you explicit permission. They gave you "signals."

What Trump did was .... being a peckerhead, a dirty old lech. He wasn't threatening to fire his secretary or his female executive v.p. because she wouldn't give out. That is what sexual harassment is, and the Weinstein et al allegations. You aren't hearing about Trump here because they are not the same thing.
Trump was just going through life with his dinosaur attitude that women are sexual playthings put on this Earth for his enjoyment. There is a difference.

What they are speaking out about, albeit too late, is men thinking they can lay hands on them sexually, simply because they have some power over them. If you think men should be allowed to do that, then you are as bad as those who do it.

Bullshit. They are trying to make normal sexual behavior into a crime. They are ruining people simply because they stole a kiss or patted someone's behind 30 years ago. The left has used this as a weapon to destroy people they don't like, but know they are also being fed to the crocodile.

Patting someone’s behind is called “sexual assault” as is “stealing a kiss”. This is not normal sexual behaviour.

Patting the behind of an employee who is subordinate to you is called “sexual harassment”.

Tell me, if your gay male boss patted your behind or “stole a kiss”, what would be your reaction?

Sorry, but only dried up sexually inhibited old prunes think a pat on the butt is sexual assault. It may not be appropriate, but that doesn't make it a crime against humanity.

If I had a gay boss who did that I would simply tell him I'm not gay. If he persisted, then I would start getting angry.

I agree with this guy. That's the road the left is taking us down: We're already half way there.

What will women gain from squawking about sex pests? Niqab | Daily Mail Online

Behold my new proposed autumn look for women in politics. The black, I think, is flattering and it radiates an air of cool unapproachability. No Minister would put his hand on the knee of anyone dressed like this; indeed, he'd have trouble finding her knee or anything else.

Well, isn't this this what you want, all you squawking flapping denouncers of groping men and 'inappropriate' jokes?

You have lots in common with Militant Islamists on this subject.....

...the severe dress codes and sexual segregation which modern liberals claim to find so shocking about Islam.

Yet on this, it turns out that you agree with them. Any male action, any form of words you choose to disapprove of can and will be presumed to be guilty because, well, men are like that. The culprit will be ruined forever.

Are you all off your heads? Do you have any sense of proportion?

The country is in the midst of its biggest constitutional crisis for a century, and wobbling on the precipice of bankruptcy......

you think the most important thing in your lives is a hunt for long-ago cases of wandering hands, or tellers of coarse jokes? Yes, you do.
I think what they want is to wear the uniform of a hooker but not be treated like a hooker.

What Trump did was .... being a peckerhead, a dirty old lech. He wasn't threatening to fire his secretary or his female executive v.p. because she wouldn't give out. That is what sexual harassment is, and the Weinstein et al allegations. You aren't hearing about Trump here because they are not the same thing.
Trump was just going through life with his dinosaur attitude that women are sexual playthings put on this Earth for his enjoyment. There is a difference.
No, that isn't what Trump did. One woman said all he did was try to kiss her. None of the ones who complained were his employees.

I'm not talking about creeps like Weinstein who actually committed rape.

Sorry, but only dried up sexually inhibited old prunes think a pat on the butt is sexual assault. It may not be appropriate, but that doesn't make it a crime against humanity.

If I had a gay boss who did that I would simply tell him I'm not gay. If he persisted, then I would start getting angry.
Yes, and if you got angry and HE got angry back, there goes the paycheck and the good references and shit there goes paying the rent or groceries next week. NOW are you beginning to get it?

If I am not sure, I ask. Whether it is about a kiss or kinky sex. I have never had an issue with that.
ROFL! You must not have been laid very much.

I have gotten laid plenty. Probably more than you. And, at almost 58 years, I am still having a blast doing it. Try chasing grown women instead of teenagers. They will not mind talking.
So you admit that when you were a teenager you didn't ask.

Hmmm, I'll have to try and remember that far back. I remember asking at least one date. I was getting mixed signals.
So what you're saying is that your dates didn't give you explicit permission. They gave you "signals."

There are signals. If it is blatant, there is no problem.

No, that isn't what Trump did. One woman said all he did was try to kiss her. None of the ones who complained were his employees.

My point exactly. We agree on something.

Yes, and if you got angry and HE got angry back, there goes the paycheck and the good references and shit there goes paying the rent or groceries next week. NOW are you beginning to get it?

If he did, then you would have a basis for suing him. But if that was the end of it, then that should be then end of it. Waiting 30 years to denounce him to the national media is vicious and unjust.

I agree with this guy. That's the road the left is taking us down: We're already half way there.

What will women gain from squawking about sex pests? Niqab | Daily Mail Online

Behold my new proposed autumn look for women in politics. The black, I think, is flattering and it radiates an air of cool unapproachability. No Minister would put his hand on the knee of anyone dressed like this; indeed, he'd have trouble finding her knee or anything else.

Well, isn't this this what you want, all you squawking flapping denouncers of groping men and 'inappropriate' jokes?

You have lots in common with Militant Islamists on this subject.....

...the severe dress codes and sexual segregation which modern liberals claim to find so shocking about Islam.

Yet on this, it turns out that you agree with them. Any male action, any form of words you choose to disapprove of can and will be presumed to be guilty because, well, men are like that. The culprit will be ruined forever.

Are you all off your heads? Do you have any sense of proportion?

The country is in the midst of its biggest constitutional crisis for a century, and wobbling on the precipice of bankruptcy......

you think the most important thing in your lives is a hunt for long-ago cases of wandering hands, or tellers of coarse jokes? Yes, you do.
I think what they want is to wear the uniform of a hooker but not be treated like a hooker.
So you are in the hijab wearing camp, huh?

Wandering hands need to stay where they belong. End of story. Confused?
ROFL! I bet you're a fun date.

Women are not talking about what men did on dates. But, even on a date, you don't get to grope and grab unless she wants it too.

Not "not made of glass" but do still expect males or females to keep their sexual sneak feels at a distance unless an invitation is expressly given to do so. It is extremely invasive to another person's personal space when another person feels you up uninvited regardless of what their reasoning is.

You know as well as anyone that isn't how sexual relationships work
I am telling you that it still happens in areas where it never should. When a person I may casually know grabs a cheap feel it still pisses me off. Be careful not to conflate complaints about improper conduct when in an everyday setting like work places with people out at a party, a bar or any other areas where people may be to 'hookup'. I have been on both ends of the spectrum seeing false accusations laid against family members by someone with a bone to pick and also being the victim of assault. Like Winterborn said, 'would you feel the same way if it were a male'. I've seen a lot of bloody bathroom partitions in my day where males were attempting to pickup or hookup with other males in a public bathroom for random sex. Obviously not all the people they attempted it with were receptive to their ideas.

No, that isn't your point. You think a man should be destroyed solely for patting a woman on the backside.

No, normal sexual behavior is fine. The problem is when people in power use that power to try and force subordinates to give them sexual favors. It is not "a long time ago" that is the point here. It goes on everyday. Finally, a year after the Access Hollywood tape, the country stirs and does something. It isn't about Trump; it's about the attitude--your attitude. And it dies today.

Wrong. Hillary was dragging up women who claimed Trump gave them a feel or a kiss 30 years ago. The access Holiywood tape is exactly what I'm talking about. Leftwing douche bags villify him to this day and claim he committed sexual assault when all he did was engage in lockerroom talk. I've heard that kind of thing since I was 16 years old.

12 women came forward and confirmed that it wasn’t locker room talk. The Access Hollywood tape was from 12 years ago, not 30. One of the women who accused Trump said the incident happened when Melania was pregnant. Barron is what 11 or 12?

Walking into his pageant dressing rooms was just disgusting behaviour, especially the pageant for underage girls.

Trump’s misogyny is impacting his treatment of women. Especially when it comes to their health care. Reducing access to birth control is a huge issue.

His comments about Meagan Kelly, Mika Brezinski, and others are disgusting. Trump is no better than Harvey Weinstein an deserved the same fate.

If he did, then you would have a basis for suing him. But if that was the end of it, then that should be then end of it. Waiting 30 years to denounce him to the national media is vicious and unjust.
So it's the time period that's bothering you? No one was going to pipe up about Weinstein until their careers were safe. Even Meryl Streep called him "God." He was far too powerful for anyone wanting a serious career in Hollywood to cross. I'm beginning to hear about a lot of "nondisclosure agreements," too, that went along with large settlements to make complaints quietly go away.
Anyway, the number of "me too's" have really surprised me; even a head honcho at NPR. At first they were saying it was only from decades ago, but now they are finding out it was ongoing and guess what--hushed up/ignored.

But you are right--the days of messing around with your female coworkers is probably over, Bripat.

No, that isn't your point. You think a man should be destroyed solely for patting a woman on the backside.

That’s not what’s happening. Men are being destroyed for using their power positions to demand sexual favours and damaging or ending the careers of women who refuse.

Peter Hitchens is correct. More than that. What we are doing is just bizarre. It is one thing to say wandering hands should stay where they belong and quite another to say "and we need to go back 30 years ago to enforce it too". None of which has anything to do with the truly nonsensical attack on men for the off color remarks of what they said 30 years ago. Dustin Hoffman said "clitoris" in 1985. Seriously? Donald Trump said "Pussy" in 2005. Let's all go back to the days of "watch your language, ladies are present".

Woman who now claim to be offended by conduct they permitted, even if permitted by intimidation, long ago want only one thing. Go back in time, those 30 years, and say "no".

Forum List

Back