What Would Happen If Millennials and Young People Turn Out In Record Breaking Numbers?

Would A MASSIVE Turn Out Of Young People Be Good For Democrats or Republicans?

• I'm a Republican, and I think it would be good for the Democrats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Republican, and I think it would be good for the Republicans

• I'm a Democrat, and I think it would be good for the Democrats

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I'm a Democrat, and I think it would be good for the Republicans

• I'm an Independent, and I think it would be good for the Democrats

• I'm an Independent, and I think it would be good for the Republicans

• Total voters
You're missing an option: I'm Republican, and think it would be bad for everyone ✔

Most college age kids tend to be liberal until they graduate.

Of course they all have to take the time to vote and many don't bother.

Yup, and then when they reach their thirties they start to understand they’ve been lied to by their teachers and Hollywood

Yup and when they get out in the real world and have bills to pay they smarten the hell up.

What do you guys think would happen if the Millennial and other young folk just break records and come out to vote in November in MASSIVE numbers?

Would that be good for the Democrats or Republicans?

Why/why not?
I'm really not sure Trump and the way everyone is trying to nationalize this election will work. These are and should remain local races. Tipping the Congress won't make much difference. No matter which side is in charge, there will be nothing but more political constipation.

What do you guys think would happen if the Millennial and other young folk just break records and come out to vote in November in MASSIVE numbers?

Why/why not?

It is not if, but when. They will hand us over to the UN with glee.

Bible prophecy tells us that all nations will come against Israel. Because all nations will be under the control of the UN to fulfill it. Because we are allies of Israel for now, one of two things has to happen for the prophesy to come to pass. 1. God sees us as grafted into Israel, thus being on that side of the battle. Or 2. We are a part of the global rule that tries to wipe Israel out.
Since we morally resemble Sodom and Gomorrah and the debasement of the Roman Empire at this point in time. I am guessing our UN assimilation will be the way we go.

Why/why not?

Hmm, I find this poll to be disingenuous.

You would most certainly hope they turn out to vote for Democrats.

But, you asked, what would happen if millennials and young people turned out in record breaking numbers?

Not all of them would vote Democrat like you want them to.

Forum List

Back