What would help the black community?

No black person has done what whites have in order to get where whites are today. I really don't think you want us to do that. OBTW, I am one of those sucessful blacks. You see BOY this tired narrative of blacks who oppose and call out white racism as being unsuccessful is a delusion created in the minds of whites in the racist subculture. Oprah is more sucessful than your entire family and she won't tolerate white racism. So no, I won't be talking to black lossers who allow themselves to be punked into silently accepting white racism. Therefore you don't know what we need and this is neither your country nor do whites alone make the rules.

Capiche?
You falsified my post, then disparaged it. Not very honest of you. :(

Failing that what is your next choice?
I realize that you aren't willing to put in the work whites need to do in order to do their part in ending racism because without the help you can't make it. But there is only one solution

THE END OF WHITE RACISM!

and if people like you don't do the work necessary, America will fail.

You falsified my post, then disparaged it. Not very honest of you. :(
Nah, I did not. I replied to your post and you really don't want us to emulate how whites became successful.

What is the Net Worth of each 10% of White Americans. Of course the top 10% should be divided into 9%, 0.9% and 0.1%.

Our cash flow consumer society is fundamentally stupid. Black Americans striving after the American dream are just heading over the same cliff.

Failing that what is your next choice?
1) Reduce the SHAMEFUL percentage of black babies born to single mothers who can’t afford them.

2) Reduce the crime rate among blacks.

3) Emphasize the value of education, as Jews do, and learn a valuable skill or trade

Oops….I just realized you asked IM2. He won’t answer. He just wants to blame whitey and excuse blacks from all responsibility for their behavior or actions.

Nah, I did not. I replied to your post and you really don't want us to emulate how whites became successful.
I've given the best advice I know to help. The black community should be building their own capital through savings and investments. That in addition to the general advice given over the decades.

Stay in school.
Don't do drugs.
Don't do crimes.
Don't become parents until you are married and can afford it.
Don't do "whataboutism" in regard to the above.

Do a good job of memorizing boring useless crap.

Thucydides and the Peloponnesian Wars
Romeo & Juliet
The Mayor of Casterbridge is really important. Certainly a MUST Read!
So, blacks are better off dropping out of school and getting their education in "the street" (where 'graduation ceremonies' will take place in prison or the cemetery)?

Last edited:
So, blacks are better off dropping out of school and getting their education in "the street" (where 'graduation ceremonies' will take place in prison or the cemetery)?
Is that what I said?

Try Black Man's Burden by Mack Reynolds

I wouldn't read Catcher in the Rye. Read about some white boy so dumb he got kicked out of multiple schools? Like hell!

Curious how the palefaces can't make accounting/finance in the schools but make a big deal about jobs.

Is that what I said?
That's how I took your straw man comment.
Try Black Man's Burden by Mack Reynolds
Now this is interesting. Mr. Reynolds, like most who have reviewed "The White Man's Burden", made the mistake of thinking the poem was a call for white people to subjugate and care for inferior people of color as a moral duty. Nothing could be further from the meaning Kipling intended, which is that of the futility and waste of such an effort, presented in a very sarcastic way.

Reynold's poem is today just another dog whistle to summon those who want to keep the racist argument alive.

Last edited:
That's how I took your straw man comment.

Now this is interesting. Mr. Reynolds, like most who have reviewed "The White Man's Burden", made the mistake of thinking the poem was a call for white people to subjugate and care for inferior people of color as a moral duty. Nothing could be further from the meaning Kipling intended, which is that of the futility and waste of such an effort, presented in a very sarcastic way.

Reynold's poem is today just another dog whistle to summon those who want to keep the racist argument alive.
Yeah, everybody is wrong but you.

How do you know what Reynolds thought. Are you claiming to have read the book?

What is the Net Worth of each 10% of White Americans. Of course the top 10% should be divided into 9%, 0.9% and 0.1%.

Our cash flow consumer society is fundamentally stupid. Black Americans striving after the American dream are just heading over the same cliff.
The "American Dream" is being lived by most in America, that is the freedom to do whatever the hell you want to do. To many young black men it's owning a chrome plated handgun, having a good income by selling drugs, knocking up some 14 y/o girl, and having 'street cred' (and having a gold chain necklace).

Yeah, everybody is wrong but you.

How do you know what Reynolds thought. Are you claiming to have read the book?
Read Kipling's poem, then get back to me.

I read Reynold's poem. It's a retort to what he thought it meant (ignoring the clear sarcasm intended by Kipling). In doing so he was reinforcing the error of others. What he did do was cast the black man into the same pitiful mold that Kipling cast the native Filipinos.

Last edited:
The "American Dream" is being lived by most in America, that is the freedom to do whatever the hell you want to do.
The American dream is IBM coming out with a new computer slower than the one it replaced and not providing benchmark data.

1) Reduce the SHAMEFUL percentage of black babies born to single mothers who can’t afford them.

2) Reduce the crime rate among blacks.

3) Emphasize the value of education, as Jews do, and learn a valuable skill or trade

Oops….I just realized you asked IM2. He won’t answer. He just wants to blame whitey and excuse blacks from all responsibility for their behavior or actions.
IM2's whole gig involves bullying white people into giving him money.

If he gets that money, it only reinforces the notion that if black people are just obnoxious enough, they can get what they want.

IM2's whole gig involves bullying white people into giving him money.

If he gets that money, it only reinforces the notion that if black people are just obnoxious enough, they can get what they want.
And then there would be no end to it. Anytime they want more, they will bully, insult, and attack white people until they give in.

It’s the same reason Israel doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.

Forum List

Back