What would Liberals eat?

i see that @boedicca decided to back out of this thread. Not gracefully but ....

Seriously it cracks me up when someone so thoroughly gets destroyed and can't admit it.
some people have lives.....
Liberal parents must be too dumb to instruct their offspring in such matters. Leave it up to some clueless civil servant to inform the kiddies... Precious.

There are no fat conservatives

4469684378_bd8eb47773.jpg
you cant tell if that guy is fat.....the fucker could be a body builder for all you know....

Lol!! Enter The Silly Zone.
well at least you finally admit it.....now get your buddies Dean and Franco and ShitSpeados up to speed....

the federal free and reduced lunch program should have no say over what it pays for?

interesting and quite liberal theory there, "conservatives."

No, the federal free and reduced lunch program should provide calories in keeping with the things they said BEFORE they got funding..namely that kids weren't getting enough to eat, and needed more calories at school.

the federal free and reduced lunch program should have no say over what it pays for?

interesting and quite liberal theory there, "conservatives."

No, the federal free and reduced lunch program should provide calories in keeping with the things they said BEFORE they got funding..namely that kids weren't getting enough to eat, and needed more calories at school.

koshergirl, they ARE getting more calories. IF they eat both meals and the snack than they WERE getting when it was just the one meal. I mean you get that right?

Most of the kids who need the calories aren't there for breakfast.

You get that, right?

i see that @boedicca decided to back out of this thread. Not gracefully but ....

Seriously it cracks me up when someone so thoroughly gets destroyed and can't admit it.
some people have lives.....
Liberal parents must be too dumb to instruct their offspring in such matters. Leave it up to some clueless civil servant to inform the kiddies... Precious.

There are no fat conservatives

4469684378_bd8eb47773.jpg
you cant tell if that guy is fat.....the fucker could be a body builder for all you know....

Lol!! Enter The Silly Zone.
well at least you finally admit it.....now get your buddies Dean and Franco and ShitSpeados up to speed....

Maybe hes a french underwear model LMAO

"On any given school
day, the calorie level for the meal may
fall outside of the minimum and
maximum levels as long as the average
number of calories for the week is
within the required range."

What if the hungry kid isn't there on the high calorie day?

Oh, and they admit to a reduction in calories:

"The final rule will also
limit certain fats and reduce calories
and sodium in school meals."

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2012-01-26/pdf/2012-1010.pdf

You get that, right?

A couple of questions.

How d you know this

and who's fault is that?

Our school offers breakfasts from 7:30 -9 am , ALL children are supposed to be at school by *8:15. Why aren't other schools doing this (if they aren't) that so no kid who wants breakfast is going without breakfast?

"On any given school

another point.

Do you realize that a school can serve as many calories as they like? I mean do you understand that?

The ONLY thing this policy says is what you will be reimbursed for. A school can just choose to flat out ignore the policy altogether...

But what if the kid doesnt like it?

What if its raining outside and the kid never eats soup on rainy days?

What if he's a mormon and a snack but cant use the electronic vending machine?

Kosher is going to do this type of bullshit all day

koshergirl, they ARE getting more calories. IF they eat both meals and the snack than they WERE getting when it was just the one meal. I mean you get that right?

You DO realize the federal government has provided breakfast and lunch to illegal aliens for decades, right?

You act like the additional meals are new since the Michelle O rules went into effect, they aren't.

Out here in the Peoples Republic, schools are open even on weekends and holidays to feed the illegals. One Obama official stated "if we don't feed them, they'll quit coming, so this administration is dedicated to providing NSLP 365 days a year."

You DO realize the federal government has provided breakfast and lunch to illegal aliens for decades, right?

You act like the additional meals are new since the Michelle O rules went into effect, they aren't.

Out here in the Peoples Republic, schools are open even on weekends and holidays to feed the illegals. One Obama official stated "if we don't feed them, they'll quit coming, so this administration is dedicated to providing NSLP 365 days a year."

Well, they dont do that here. which proves that the program doesn't require it, doesn't it?

I'm telling you.LOCAL problems.

You get that, right?

How is that the school's fault? Are you saying there are starving children who's parents cant be bothered to get them to a free healthy breakfast every day? If that's the case, the parents should be charged with neglect. One huge calorie meal per day is the 2nd worse way to eat. It is horrible and takes a back seat only to abstaining.

"On any given school

Are we going to insert little computer chips which track how many calories a student eats per week so the school can cut them off once they've hit their limits...or force feed them if they are way below the minimum?

"On any given school

Are we going to insert little computer chips which track how many calories a student eats per week so the school can cut them off once they've hit their limits...or force feed them if they are way below the minimum?

back for more eh dumb dumb?

Do you acknowledge that a school can in fact feed its students as much of whatever as it wants?

I am saying what I said.

That we were told children were starving, and needed to receive more food, thus justifying more funding for the school programs.

As soon as the funding was received, suddenly the children weren't starving, they're obese, and we need to use more money to CUT the calories (and the calories have been reduced).

Most poor kids don't get to school early enough to eat the breakfasts they offer. They stop serving them before the last buses come in.

So what was the purpose of the huge increase in lunch program c
"On any given school

Statists would love that.

"On any given school

back for more eh dumb dumb?

Do you acknowledge that a school can in fact feed its students as much of whatever as it wants?

Certainly they can, if they don't take federal subsidies.

Moron.

I am saying what I said.

That we were told children were starving, and needed to receive more food, thus justifying more funding for the school programs.

As soon as the funding was received, suddenly the children weren't starving, they're obese, and we need to use more money to CUT the calories (and the calories have been reduced).

Most poor kids don't get to school early enough to eat the breakfasts they offer. They stop serving them before the last buses come in.

So what was the purpose of the huge increase in lunch program c
"On any given school

Statists would love that.

I bet DumberThan has already allowed himself to be federally chipped.

Forum List

Back