What would MLK say to John Lewis?

Caption ignores actual discussion because he is a brainwashed snowflake drone without any original thoughts.

The enemy of snowflakes is truth.

Caption is a cornball.

So you agree MLK wasn't a non violent person. So do I.

Lewis is a jackass.

Lewis is one that if he didn't have a built in guarantee within his District, he couldn't win dog catcher. It's 61% black.

Yep. Though some assholes seem to think his district does not include the inner city. Snowflakes are always short on facts and long on bullshit

While his district does include some suburbs, it takes in almost 75% of the city of Atlanta.

Yep. If he was truly a civil rights activist, he would make sure to work with Trump to help those in need.

Instead, he decided to be a useless political hack.

While avoiding those most closely related to his position as a member of the House. He ignores his own while trying to further his personal agenda.

Lewis is a jackass.

Lewis is one that if he didn't have a built in guarantee within his District, he couldn't win dog catcher. It's 61% black.

Yep. Though some assholes seem to think his district does not include the inner city. Snowflakes are always short on facts and long on bullshit

While his district does include some suburbs, it takes in almost 75% of the city of Atlanta.

Yep. If he was truly a civil rights activist, he would make sure to work with Trump to help those in need.

Instead, he decided to be a useless political hack.

While avoiding those most closely related to his position as a member of the House. He ignores his own while trying to further his personal agenda.

Exactly. It's pretty disgusting. Just like the refusal of

Crybaby Trump trashes John Lewis in the same fashion as he trashed John McCain (and all POWs).

Donald Trump isn't fit to be in the same room as either man.

Flabby Trump has handed money & he did nothing to serve this country as he worked diligently to avoid supporting it through taxes.
You mean the same John Lewis who compare McCain to George Wallace?
Yup. Once a race bating whore always a race baiting whore. Injecting racial divisiveness is basically all this piece of shit Lewis has. This is from 2008:

"What I am seeing reminds me too much of another destructive period in American history. Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are sowing the seeds of hatred and division, and there is no need for this hostility in our political discourse," Lewis said in a statement.

"During another period, in the not too distant past, there was a governor of the state of Alabama named George Wallace who also became a presidential candidate. George Wallace never threw a bomb. He never fired a gun, but he created the climate and the conditions that encouraged vicious attacks against innocent Americans who were simply trying to exercise their constitutional rights. Because of this atmosphere of hate, four little girls were killed on Sunday morning when a church was bombed in Birmingham, Alabama," wrote the Democrat.

And what we forget is that Lewis called Trump an illegitimate President which makes him guilty of incitement to rebellion just like all the members of the DNC led, CIA backed, and MSM assisted attempted coup which as it would seem is still ongoing.
These people have no other way of getting attention or making money than to constantly inject racism and racial division into everything that ever happens.

MLK loved and respected John Lewis
John Lewis, though only in his early twenties, was a leader in the movement and withstood arrests and beatings

MLK would be appalled at a country that could elect a man like Trump.....just like John Lewis is
Actually MLK would have agreed with Trump that Democrats have totally failed the black community, they use racial whores like John Lewis every four years to herd the black votes for them, but then totally forget about them once they get in. It's time to treat blacks equally and provide them with the same opportunities as others.

Perhaps YOU can explain how anything Trump said to Lewis was racist? I mean none of your lefty buddies can.

I can give you the liberal answer with no doubt!!!
"Because Trump is white and that makes him racist since he is not a liberal dimshitcrat. You are supposed to know that, OH you must be a racist too. You are a Trump voter aren't you?" You had to be a racist sexist woman hating bigot homophobe, islamaphobe Christian Consevative Gun lover to vote for HIM"

That is their liberal indoctrinated response to any fact!!! That is why they are going to be loosing every election every time except in a few States that are full of them.

Actually, it was racist because Trump assumed that since Lewis is black, that his district s overwhelmingly black & that makes them criminals & thugs.

Your racism is so inbred that you can't even recognize it.
It was totally wrong for Lewis to attack Trump and call him illegitimate. He has totally undermined our election system and democracy.

It isn't advice on how to win. You guys have fucked everything up so bad that even if you kissed Trumps ass for 4 years, people still won't trust you. It's just that doing this retarded shit is making it worse. I hope they never stop.

You guys have run the got the past 4 years. I hate to break it to you. But I don't still don't believe your genuine advice is to not criticize anything Trump does and Democrats would get more support seems silly.

Bull shit. The GOP gave 0bama everything he wanted. That is why Trump kicked their asses in the primaries. All I'm saying is that the more of this stupid stunts and lies that you guys pull out of your asses, the more support you lose. How is that so hard for you to understand?

So the GOP has run the got for the last 6 years as you admit and you still blamed it on liberals. Lol...How is the GOP so untouchable? They fuck shit up and the loyalist blame the other guys.

Dude? How dense are you? Re-read our discussion, read it slowly please.

Why would I? I just told you what you did and you didn't even bother to deny it. Encouraging someone to read slow isn't a denial...it's just a grade school deflection.

No dumbass, it's because you cannot understand what you read. IF you could, you wouldn't say the irrelevant nonsense you do. You didn't tell me what I did, you told me what you think I did based on your misinterpretation of what you read. Your reading comprehension difficulties are not my fault. My asking you to reread what I wrote should preclude me having to deny it, but if you are too much of a simpleton to understand, then I deny it completely.

Lol...more nothing. No denials, just crying about general misinterpretations that you can't describe.

Crybaby Trump trashes John Lewis in the same fashion as he trashed John McCain (and all POWs).

Flabby Trump has handed money & he did nothing to serve this country as he worked diligently to avoid supporting it through taxes.
Yup. Once a race bating whore always a race baiting whore. Injecting racial divisiveness is basically all this piece of shit Lewis has. This is from 2008:

"What I am seeing reminds me too much of another destructive period in American history. Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are sowing the seeds of hatred and division, and there is no need for this hostility in our political discourse," Lewis said in a statement.

"During another period, in the not too distant past, there was a governor of the state of Alabama named George Wallace who also became a presidential candidate. George Wallace never threw a bomb. He never fired a gun, but he created the climate and the conditions that encouraged vicious attacks against innocent Americans who were simply trying to exercise their constitutional rights. Because of this atmosphere of hate, four little girls were killed on Sunday morning when a church was bombed in Birmingham, Alabama," wrote the Democrat.

And what we forget is that Lewis called Trump an illegitimate President which makes him guilty of incitement to rebellion just like all the members of the DNC led, CIA backed, and MSM assisted attempted coup which as it would seem is still ongoing.
These people have no other way of getting attention or making money than to constantly inject racism and racial division into everything that ever happens.
Lewis has had 30 years to improve his district the results are horrendous. 63 congressional districts in the country of 435 total have more than 1 in 5 using food stamps. His is one of those.

Perhaps YOU can explain how anything Trump said to Lewis was racist? I mean none of your lefty buddies can.

"Because Trump is white and that makes him racist since he is not a liberal dimshitcrat. You are supposed to know that, OH you must be a racist too. You are a Trump voter aren't you?" You had to be a racist sexist woman hating bigot homophobe, islamaphobe Christian Consevative Gun lover to vote for HIM"

That is their liberal indoctrinated response to any fact!!! That is why they are going to be loosing every election every time except in a few States that are full of them.

Actually, it was racist because Trump assumed that since Lewis is black, that his district s overwhelmingly black & that makes them criminals & thugs.

It was totally wrong for Lewis to attack Trump and call him illegitimate. He has totally undermined our election system and democracy.

Did he hurt President Snowflakes feelings?

Lewis has had 30 years to improve his district the results are horrendous. 63 congressional districts in the country of 435 total have more than 1 in 5 using food stamps. His is one of those.

How is a congressman supposed to "improve" his district?

Did he hurt President Snowflakes feelings?
Not really, MLK's son basically said it best after his meeting with Trump. Race baiting whores like Lewis should concentrate more on the real problems affecting their people, rather than being race baiting whores. Lewis just used up whatever political capital he had from his civil rights days and exposed himself as just another whiny corrupt leftie hack upset over the election results.

How is a congressman supposed to "improve" his district?

By fighting for legislation at the federal level to lower poverty by promoting an environment that fosters economic growth and better education. Pretty much the exact opposite of what John Lewis does IE fighting for legislation which promotes the Democrat Parties welfare plantation.

"Way to bring us together, asshole....what the hell did I live and die for? GFY!"

John Lewis: Donald Trump is not a 'legitimate' president - CNNPolitics.com

What would Martin Luther King Jr. have said? The man who said this?

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.

"Way to bring us together, asshole....what the hell did I live and die for? GFY!"

John Lewis: Donald Trump is not a 'legitimate' president - CNNPolitics.com

What would Martin Luther King Jr. have said? The man who said this?

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.
Of course you have a link for that bs. I proudly voted for Goldwater...but libtards were stupid back then also...escalated the Vietnam war...we all know that story.

Forum List

Back