What Would You Change (Job)

What (ONLY 1) Thing Would You Change about your Job / Job Status?

• To Have One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More $

• Different Line of Work

• Same line of Work - New/Different Company

• New/Different Boss

• New/Different Co Workers

• Better Benefits

• New/Different Location

• I'm retired

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I'm happily unemployed

• Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you could change one thing about your job/job status, what would it be?

If it had been available as a career choice, I would have sailed my dragon to save damsels in distress.

If it had been available as a career choice, I would have sailed my dragon to save damsels in distress.

Dragons float?
Ya learn sump'm here every day.

Me, I'd like more gigs. I don't have a traditional 9-5 type job-- I hire out for the occasion. The company that I used to client for, which had grown itself to dominating the industry, suddenly sold itself out to an advertising outfit who were just after the mailing list. The new people flew us all to Toronto for a big company powwow and told us, "you guys are gonna be busier than you've ever been!". Within a year we were indeed busier than we'd ever been --- looking for new jobs, as they cut everybody off and let all their contracts lapse. In effect since the company they bought had already absorbed its competition, they all but destroyed the industry itself.

I just wanna sing.....:(

Did you know I have a recording studio? :)

I'm just sayin'.... play your cards right and....................... :eusa_whistle:
I'm tortured like Salieri (Or is it Solieri). I have no talent only passion

Oh that can be fixed with electronics, training and marketing. I mean even Bruce Springstein can sell records.

I like to sing (and play) too. I build tracks with multiple layers and voices but of course my voice only goes so far up. Sometimes I need .... um, lady parts...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back