What would you do economically if you had your way?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
What would you do economically if you had your way? What I'd do is
1. Lift capita gains taxes on people making more then a million a year to the same percentage as the middle class.
2. Set the corporate to 25% without loop holes.
3. Tariff all corporations outsourcing and importing stuff back into America. This would allow our corporations here at home to make a profit.
4. Educational reform from public schools to colleges. 17th in the world isn't what America should be. I thought we were the nation of wanting to be number one?

This reform would attempt to drive down cost of college.

5. Make a pro business environment for innovation, tech and science ;)

Last edited:
Bring back Glas Steagal and execute every CEO on wall street and down, including Chelsea Clintoons Goldman Sachs Jew husband. I'd make it retroactive back to Greenspan.

I don't think we need to do a damned thing. Just sit back and let maobamanomics sink in, then when people realize this is the new norm and the change they got in not what was promised, wholesale changes will be coming to congress. You folks wanted your dear non-leader, well you got him with all his lies and bullshit, enjoy.

Put people to work. Screw trying to keep taking people's money trying to support a failing system. Anyone who thinks more taxes can do anyone any good is part of the problem.

Forum List

Back