What Would You DO??

This post is inspired by all the gun threads here

Now we all know the lines are quite well defined here

Some think they are merely exercising their right when they carry a gun
Some cite personal protection

others say that people who carry a gun for protection are paranoid and scared

So for the former group:

What would you do if you were driving behind a guy with a bumper sticker like this

View attachment 59604

was pulled out of his car and beaten in a road rage incident?

I for for one would not get out of my car, draw my weapon and help him because he obviously chose to be defenseless and prefers to let government law enforcement protect him

So I would stay in my car and call the cops for him

What would you do?

I think I'd let him get a good ass whipping before calling the cops or interfering in anyway.
They need a good lesson.

and yet you would not know any of this...but will snap to a judgement ....

It's not a snap to judgement if the guy has an anti gun bumper sticker.
I know where he stands and he can live with his decision....or not.
It's like liberals,sanctuary cities and importing terrorist.
Dont come crying to me when when they slaughter the citizenry of those liberal utopias,they brought it on themselves.

no one does that.....you need to take it to the detail man....now do you really mean all this...that your weapon is only for your defense and your wife's...but really refusing to help someone due to a bumper sticker is that really the type of society you want to encourage?

I'm pretty sure I would just call the cops
One thing I learned about carrying a weapon is that my permit only allows me to carry that weapon not to draw it and certainly not to fire it
Either of those actions could result in me losing my permit permanently then I would be defenseless should I ever face a situation where I actually had to defend my wife and as you know she is more important to me than anyone else on this earth

I would either defend him or call the cops. It would depend on whether or not I thought his life was in danger.

I do what I do based on my own beliefs. I do not base my life and my actions on whether or I agree with someone or like them.

Forum List

Back