What would your reaction be if Donald Trump was finally locked up for his crimes?

I feel sorry for our righties as they just have no idea of what they post. If you still follow the orange idiot then you have a serious problem of ignoring facts preferring to listen to rightwing propaganda. Much of what you post comes to us via Putin. We now know that Putin is doing everything he can to make Muller look bad. It works on the brain dead. But the problem is that he is honest and doing a good job which makes him a terrible man to our righties. If you say Trump lied then they say just what are his lies. They know it has been documented that he is a horrible liar but those on the right don't want to admit the truth and I believe they know damn well he lies everyday but can't admit they back a liar so try and bluff their way out by being obtuse.

I'm not putting on a defense of the Trump campaign. I'm simply asking why it is that the campaign that was about as sleazy and corrupt throughout the process as you could possibly get hasn't been investigated while the Mueller investigations drags on into nearly it's third year with nothing more to show for all that than putting some Trump associates in jail for not being truthful?
Hillary was under Criminal Investigation by the FBI DURING the Campaign, and James Comey broke protocol to make that news Public.

Further, Republican Committees in both Chambers led investigations into all-things Hillary.

The result of these things, as you had seen, was no indictments.

You don't like how it turned out based on, perhaps, the way the media characterized what she did or didn't do, and you certainly aren't basing it on her NOT being investigated - - so I don't actually know what you're talking about in raising this issue.

That would be the Obama Justice Department FBI? Filled with people like James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Bruce Ohr, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page? Gee, wonder how THAT investigation by THOSE people could possibly be seen as politically tainted? Duh?

Where is the Special Counsel investigation into all of the Democratic scheming that took place prior to that election?
Man, the investigations were even INVESTIGATED...

Comey was investigated by his replacement, as ordered by Trump...

Nothing is going to work when the results of the investigations YOURE CALLING FOR, didnt go your way.

You just want investigations of the investigations of the investigations, it's beyond ridiculous at some point.

See Oldstyle...told you.
You're a troll - oldstyle is engaging like an adult. Ignore you go - I answered his post - the investigations were reviewed by Republican committees and the New head of the DOJ - that WAS an answer to his inquiry.

Your misguided trolling is byebye.

I'm sure your tender feelings require you to label me a troll since I caught you lying while complaining about Trump's lies.
That makes me laugh at you. As far as putting me on ignore, all that means is that you are not going to constantly be reminded that you've been correctly labeled as a lair...but others will know and will treat your posts accordingly.

Hillary was under Criminal Investigation by the FBI DURING the Campaign, and James Comey broke protocol to make that news Public.

Further, Republican Committees in both Chambers led investigations into all-things Hillary.

The result of these things, as you had seen, was no indictments.

You don't like how it turned out based on, perhaps, the way the media characterized what she did or didn't do, and you certainly aren't basing it on her NOT being investigated - - so I don't actually know what you're talking about in raising this issue.

That would be the Obama Justice Department FBI? Filled with people like James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Bruce Ohr, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page? Gee, wonder how THAT investigation by THOSE people could possibly be seen as politically tainted? Duh?

Where is the Special Counsel investigation into all of the Democratic scheming that took place prior to that election?

Nothing is going to work when the results of the investigations YOURE CALLING FOR, didnt go your way.

You just want investigations of the investigations of the investigations, it's beyond ridiculous at some point.

See Oldstyle...told you.
You're a troll - oldstyle is engaging like an adult. Ignore you go - I answered his post - the investigations were reviewed by Republican committees and the New head of the DOJ - that WAS an answer to his inquiry.

I'm sure your tender feelings require you to label me a troll since I caught you lying while complaining about Trump's lies.
That makes me laugh at you. As far as putting me on ignore, all that means is that you are not going to constantly be reminded that you've been correctly labeled as a lair...but others will know and will treat your posts accordingly.
yeah, your lying ears and eyes dude

See Oldstyle...told you.

LOL! Trump claimed to know Putin back before he ran for President, as "name droppers" often do. Then, he amended his statements to show he'd never met Trump. Putin agrees he never met Trump. So, now you can prove that Putin and Trump met before he was President, or you can just admit that Trump was bragging and inflating his contacts, but didn't "collude" with Putin to affect the election. If you can't, you are truly wasting time.

See Oldstyle...told you.

LOL! Trump claimed to know Putin back before he ran for President, as "name droppers" often do. Then, he amended his statements to show he'd never met Trump. Putin agrees he never met Trump. So, now you can prove that Putin and Trump met before he was President, or you can just admit that Trump was bragging and inflating his contacts, but didn't "collude" with Putin to affect the election. If you can't, you are truly wasting time.

He lied on tape - A cannot equal not A -

The rest of the bullshit you're extrapolating about collusion and crap is not something I said.

I said he lied. You want to run an apologetic over what type of lie it is. Good for you, I'm fine with just calling it a Lie, and the tape and the definition of Lie prove its the case.

See Oldstyle...told you.

The rest of the bullshit you're extrapolating about collusion and crap is not something I said.

I said he lied. You want to run an apologetic over what type of lie it is. Good for you, I'm fine with just calling it a Lie, and the tape and the definition of Lie pretty much prove it.

Well, as you are the expert on lying, I'll defer to your judgement. After all, you lied about putting me on ignore. I will not be so kind. Since you have nothing of substance to offer, I'll send YOU to ignoreland.

I said he lied. You want to run an apologetic over what type of lie it is. Good for you, I'm fine with just calling it a Lie, and the tape and the definition of Lie pretty much prove it.

Well, as you are the expert on lying, I'll defer to your judgement. After all, you lied about putting me on ignore. I will not be so kind. Since you have nothing of substance to offer, I'll send YOU to ignoreland.

Good! I actually forgot you even existed until you were quoting me more, dude. I dont care about you, you act stupid.

Trump has the men and especially the white men

If they try. Trump will have the men to stop and then

Change voting laws and stop rights of the unwise to elect crooks

Trump will bring a logic test for voters

Again trump has the Real power like Andrew Jackson did

Jackson called out the military when congress and courts said no

Very unwise to not see who has the real power

We really have a mental health issue in the U.S. today. There are so many that need to be locked up for their own protection.

You have yet to make any case for any crime. Locking someone up for no crime is actually against the law and in direct violation of human rights.
Trump and his teams of lawyers has USED the law to screw 1000's Look it up ,,It's in the book
What book are you talking about? A law book? Name THE BOOK.

Oh and please don't tell me some preported tell all book with nothing to back it up but a desire to sell a book.

the only book he's read about Trump, of course

61f9IGAYb5L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Read this Mr IQ
The small business owners Trump never fully paid - CNNPolitics

The small business owners Trump never fully paid - CNNPolitics

Sep 14, 2016 - A contract with Donald Trump seemed like the deal of a lifetime. But it turned into a nightmare when the paycheck never came.
Missing: robbed ‎| ‎Must include: ‎robbed
Donald Trump's Business Plan Left a Trail of Unpaid Bills - WSJ

https://www.wsj.com › Politics › Election 2016

Jun 9, 2016 - “If they do a good job, I won't cut them at all,” Mr. Trump said of businesses he contracts with, saying “it's probably 1,000 to one where Ipay.
Missing: robbed ‎| ‎Must include: ‎robbed

This Architect Says Trump Almost Destroyed His Business, But That ...

https://www.forbes.com/.../this-architect-says-trump-almost-destroyed-his-business-but...

Jul 13, 2016 - (The Trump campaign didn't respond to an email requesting comment.) ... he's a nice guy when he cheated you out of thousands of dollars? ... Adams: Had you heard rumors that Trump didn't pay architects what they deserved ...

Trump issues executive order freezing federal workers' pay in 2019 ...

https://www.krdo.com/news/politics/trump-issues-executive...pay-in.../955997751
WTF does that have to do with his presidency?
Where did the headline say his presidency ?? I mentioned crimes the pos should have been jailed for During his time as a civilian I can see no crimes yet but I'll wait for Mueller to speak

The DOJ, as directed by TRUMP, determined that the FBI followed protocol in getting the FISA warrant.

Where have you been during all of these investigations?

Please show us those applications for the FISA warrants so a real determination can be made.

I feel sorry for our righties as they just have no idea of what they post. If you still follow the orange idiot then you have a serious problem of ignoring facts preferring to listen to rightwing propaganda. Much of what you post comes to us via Putin. We now know that Putin is doing everything he can to make Muller look bad. It works on the brain dead. But the problem is that he is honest and doing a good job which makes him a terrible man to our righties. If you say Trump lied then they say just what are his lies. They know it has been documented that he is a horrible liar but those on the right don't want to admit the truth and I believe they know damn well he lies everyday but can't admit they back a liar so try and bluff their way out by being obtuse.
We know all of that.

Please specifically explain how President Putin is making Muller look bad.

Lying?

The DOJ, as directed by TRUMP, determined that the FBI followed protocol in getting the FISA warrant.

Where have you been during all of these investigations?

Please show us those applications for the FISA warrants so a real determination can be made.
Hey Mark OT What do you think Putin has on the AH you support?

Let me get this straight, the crazy angry left didn't mind it when Hillary's husband bombed a defenseless European country into the freaking stone age when he was literally caught with his pants down but they want to lock up President Trump for "sending troops to dangerous territories"? WTF? What do you do with a governor who signs a bill into law and celebrates infanticide? If he is a democrat, the crazy left genuflects and celebrates too.

MOST amusing!

To you, this is relevant! Who could make this up!

shaq-S.gif

Teenager jailed 25 years for attempted murder after running over friend over stolen marijuana

We all know that Donald Trump is responsible for many deaths and serious injuries. Some of it is directly his fault (sending troops to dangerous territories), some of it is indirect, e.g. pipe bomber, the man who attacked and shot five media members, the attacker of Jussie Smollett was also a MAGA supporter.

Now, the difference between the regular person who gets jailed for 25 years for attempted murder and Donald Trump? Its the status and power and even wealth.

If Donald Trump was not the leader of the USA, and is not worth billions of dollars, he would have been locked up for his crimes many many years ago. But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

What would your reaction be if Donald Trump is locked up for good?
636052959222822188-Screen-Shot-2016-07-28-at-9.36.37-AM.jpg
TDS much???????????

Forum List

Back