What's Christian About Denying Service To Any Individual?

yep! it is, right after I posted that, you used the old sock the "beam in my own eye" proving both irony and reciting... thanks!

Was that supposed to make sense? If you look carefully, it was your little buddy, paper, that used the scripture first. I know it hurts to read, but you really should try it sometime..
MY LITTLE buddy?
you having to use it at , let alone needing repeat just reiterates my point.
why is it people like you suddenly lose the ability to read when you're being bested?
why does it not happen when one of your own posts something truly nonsensical."

btw I fixed the punctuation problem even someone like you who suffers from sudden reading ability loss syndrome or S.R.A.L.S.
CAN NOW READ IT in comfort.

Being bested? You are quite the legend in your own little mind, aren't you? :lol: We can trade insults all day, I'll best you at that as well. ;)

So paper, do you show those you love that you love them by accepting and approving everything they do, even if you think it will harm them?

In reading this page only, it appears that some Christians are not in favor of punishing homosexuals as a group. Only homosexual children.

OoooooKAY!

Last edited:
The radical so-called fundamentalists Christians up in Arizona tried to get a law passed that would deny service to people gay or perceived as gay in public and private places of business.

I'd like to know...what's Christlike about that?

What basis, does one build this argument in the first place?

What the radical RW have done in Arizona is prove exactly how UNCHRISTLIKE they really are by trying to pass this law.

Anyone care to show me how that radical bill they were pushing is Christian?

I'd like to know.

First, the group pushing the bill is the Center for Arizona Policy has become one of the leading voices in the state for the family. In large part, this is due to the statewide Center for Arizona Policy (CAP) Network.

It does not only include "radical so-called fundamentalists Christians."

Community leaders, churches, pastors, allied organizations, and those with a passion for creating a better Arizona have become a part of the CAP Network. By standing together for pro-life, pro-family, conservative principles, we have seen the impact we can have together

Our Constitution guarantees that in America, people are free to live and work according to their faith.

Yet as religious hostility grows throughout the nation, it has become clear that this fundamental right is under attack.

That's why they are asking the governor to sign SB 1062, to make it clear that all people of faith are welcome in the state.

No one should be forced to forfeit their religious beliefs simply because they go to work or start a business.

Please stand up for religious liberty and sign SB 1062!
The bill was vetoed because it was a piece of shit.

And the people who drafted specifically cited the New Mexico anti-gay case.

And the Americans Defending Freedom are rabidly anti-gay to the point of defending laws to imprison gay couples.

Well, that's definately an opinion.

Was that supposed to make sense? If you look carefully, it was your little buddy, paper, that used the scripture first. I know it hurts to read, but you really should try it sometime..
Oh yeah? Go ahead and post where I "posted scripture" first.

Then come back here and apologize when you can't find it.

Yes, your buddy mertex jumped in to answer for you... but, it's clear that I didn't state it as daws implied, so that still makes him wrong. Point stands.
like I said....

rationalizing in 5....4...3..2.1

Go back and read dumbass, I didn't quote the scripture, that makes you wrong.
ok you did not recite it (actually them) :How do you know that the beam in my own eye hasn't been considered? I've never claimed perfection or to be without sin.
but that's a very clear reference using some of the same language.. that would make it paraphrasing....

This thread is not about the law, it is about the misconception that some people are pure enough to tell other people what is right, and what is wrong.

It is not about being pure enough. It is about being without excuse and knowing better:

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

And "doing good" is being kind and loving to everyone, and treating them as you would like them to treat you. You cannot win sinners to Christ by discriminating against them and not showing them love. Serving someone we believe may be in sin does not transfer their sin to us.

Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Galatians 6:1 - Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Matthew 7:3-5 - And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Daws, you sad little thing, you can't just accept it when you're wrong, can you?

MY LITTLE buddy?
why is it people like you suddenly lose the ability to read when you're being bested?

btw I fixed the punctuation problem even someone like you who suffers from sudden reading ability loss syndrome or S.R.A.L.S.

Being bested? You are quite the legend in your own little mind, aren't you? :lol: We can trade insults all day, I'll best you at that as well. ;)
ok sure !:lol::lol::lol::lol:

rationalizing in 5....4...3..2.1

ok you did not recite it (actually them) :How do you know that the beam in my own eye hasn't been considered? I've never claimed perfection or to be without sin.
but that's a very clear reference using some of the same language.. that would make it paraphrasing....

Who's rationalizing now?? :lol:

Seek help... :cuckoo:

MY LITTLE buddy?

ok sure !:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a witty comback!!!! :eek:

Cheer up, guys. Arizona, having been called down by the feds for an unconstitutional illegal immigration law, found to be discriminating against Hispanics in Sheriff Joe's backyard, and trying to pass 'religious freedom" legislation to discriminate against gays, has moved on, and now has passed a bill to remove core values from the public school system. These were endorsed by bi-partisan governors, but as far as AZ is concerned, it is a fed dictatorship law. So, now, when AZ kids want to go to Harvard, they will not have been prepared to the same level as kids from other states.

Shine on, Arizona!

It is not about being pure enough. It is about being without excuse and knowing better:

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

And "doing good" is being kind and loving to everyone, and treating them as you would like them to treat you. You cannot win sinners to Christ by discriminating against them and not showing them love. Serving someone we believe may be in sin does not transfer their sin to us.

Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Galatians 6:1 - Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Matthew 7:3-5 - And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Daws, you sad little thing, you can't just accept it when you're wrong, can you?
how does that make me wrong?what it does is make you look desperate.
my point had nothing at all to do with the who said what first bullshit...

Who's rationalizing now?? :lol:

Seek help... :cuckoo:
that's called stating facts!
this : "Being bested? You are quite the legend in your own little mind, aren't you? We can trade insults all day, I'll best you at that as well. "-newby
and this :"Daws, you sad little thing, you can't just accept it when you're wrong, can you?"-newby

are textbook examples of rationalizing

Yes, your buddy mertex jumped in to answer for you... but, it's clear that I didn't state it as daws implied, so that still makes him wrong. Point stands.
What the fuck??/ You said I posted scripture.

You were wrong and now can't admit it.

Nut up and say you were wrong -- you lied about me.

First, the group pushing the bill is the Center for Arizona Policy has become one of the leading voices in the state for the family. In large part, this is due to the statewide Center for Arizona Policy (CAP) Network.

Community leaders, churches, pastors, allied organizations, and those with a passion for creating a better Arizona have become a part of the CAP Network. By standing together for pro-life, pro-family, conservative principles, we have seen the impact we can have together

Our Constitution guarantees that in America, people are free to live and work according to their faith.

Yet as religious hostility grows throughout the nation, it has become clear that this fundamental right is under attack.

That's why they are asking the governor to sign SB 1062, to make it clear that all people of faith are welcome in the state.

No one should be forced to forfeit their religious beliefs simply because they go to work or start a business.

And the Americans Defending Freedom are rabidly anti-gay to the point of defending laws to imprison gay couples.

Well, that's definately an opinion.
No. It's a fact.

What the fuck??/ You said I posted scripture.

You were wrong and now can't admit it.

Nut up and say you were wrong -- you lied about me.
sorry! but that's never gonna happen!

the same is true of Josephus .....

Since I never claimed that Josephus was the be all and end all of honesty and impartiality I don't really see what you think your point is.
it's simple ....when it come to "historical accounts that are that old they must be taken with a grain of salt.. accuracy in reporting was less important back then.

That was funny considering you tried to argue that the fact that the no copies of the New Testament date back clower than 150 years after the events they covered proves they weren't written by the people who saw the events.

I don't treat my fellow law abiding citizens like children as you think we should -- and I sure as hell don't put homosexuals into a class to be punished as you recommend.

You are the authoritarian asshole who is punishing people for not conforming to your standards in this thread, not Newby.
false just pointing out the irony of the so called christian pov..
as to newby shes a reciter not a thinker.

Why is it ironic to point out that one side is insisting that the government leave them alone, and the other side is using the government to force their views on people?

The radical so-called fundamentalists Christians up in Arizona tried to get a law passed that would deny service to people gay or perceived as gay in public and private places of business.

I'd like to know...what's Christlike about that?

What basis, does one build this argument in the first place?

What the radical RW have done in Arizona is prove exactly how UNCHRISTLIKE they really are by trying to pass this law.

Anyone care to show me how that radical bill they were pushing is Christian?

I'd like to know.

It was vetoed because people were lying about what the bill was intended to do. Funny thing, you are still lying about it.

Forum List

Back