What's it called when people make fun of Pres. Elect Trump's appearance?

18 and Life

Nov 1, 2016
I hear lots of people calling Mr. Trump names and making fun of his hair and his skin color and his physical appearance. I think the same people making fun of him would freak out if other people made fun of President Obama's physical appearance and hair etc.
I've never understood it no matter what party it comes from. Pretty sad really as I see kids everyday with self esteem issues about their appearance... just sayin.

I feel bad for all the orange people in America

I hear lots of people calling Mr. Trump names and making fun of his hair and his skin color and his physical appearance. I think the same people making fun of him would freak out if other people made fun of President Obama's physical appearance and hair etc.
I've never understood it no matter what party it comes from. Pretty sad really as I see kids everyday with self esteem issues about their appearance... just sayin.
Take a peek at the threads here discussing Michelle Obama's appearance if you want some real fun. It seems to be the societal jackals just can't keep their jaws shut. At a certain age, most kids are self conscious about their looks, and teasing about Trump's bad makeup during the primaries wouldn't affect that. He's apparently switched, cause he's not half as orange as he used to be.

Bullying, racist attacks, name calling, disrespect...it's all good when liberals do it.

'What's it called when people make fun of a president's appearance?'

Freedom of speech.

Don't like it?

Move to N Korea.

Idiot.

Bullying, racist attacks, name calling, disrespect...it's all good when liberals do it.

You are a fat disgusting pig

Drumpf is an asshole that invites those attacks by his demeanor. His looks are the least of my issues with him but they do provide a great opening for people to mock him.

Drumpf is an asshole that invites those attacks by his demeanor. His looks are the least of my issues with him but they do provide a great opening for people to mock him.
At least he's not black. Oh wait, Orange is the new Black!

He cant be Black. He is too recessive to be a member of that elite group.

Translation: He hasn't yet burned down a drug store or danced on top of a burned out police car.

'What's it called when people make fun of a president's appearance?'

Freedom of speech.

Don't like it?

Move to N Korea.

Idiot.
Poor Buttly Bedrite... you sound extra whiny this morning, you little bitch.

Course that's what you leftists do, and we've all gotten to witness it in spades lately. You people are human trash. You stand for everything that is PERVERTED, VILE, CORRUPT, BIGOTED, HYPOCRITICAL and ANTI AMERICAN.

Translation: He hasn't yet burned down a drug store or danced on top of a burned out police car.
No translation needed. He is recessive and descended from neanderthals. Just another cave chimp.

Thanks for continuing to demonstrate how 'classy' Snowflakes are...

Thanks for continuing to demonstrate how 'classy' Snowflakes are...

Snowflake? No Snowflake

You're the Snowflake

Forum List

Back