What's new in Duhsantistan? Bloggers must register with the state

You have to register your car, your guns, your kids and your bank account with the government. What's wrong with blogs?

sure it’s just like that. If they are bloggers engaged in business they got to register….like any other news agency
No, it's not 'just like that', you yammering jackass. If I'm in Fla. (or any other state), I can create a website in 5 minutes, and poof! I'm now a blogger. Now let's say my new blog doesn't make me any revenue, but my subject is the gov't. I'm not a 'news agency', yet you seem completely okay with me being forced to register my blog through some state agitprop agency to continue doing so. Fuck that noise, you fucking fascist. That is a blatant infringement of individual liberty and a complete violation of 1A. Period.

Is there something wrong with knowing who's paying these people?

It's a long ways from Lake Mary to Tampa..I don't get that. Oh! The Tampa Bay Times, the "Poyntner Institute" commie propagandists.

They own WFLA, too. An NBC affiliate. Back in the day they weren't so bad, and let actual journalism happen. Those days are apparently gone.
Yes – this law is in clear violation of the First Amendment, it's yet another example of the right’s assault on the Constitution and the protected liberties of citizens.

Requiring bloggers to register with the state should be repugnant to every American; that Republicans embrace this manifestation of fascism is further proof that conservativism is the true threat to the American nation.

Yes – this law is in clear violation of the First Amendment, it's yet another example of the right’s assault on the Constitution and the protected liberties of citizens.

Requiring bloggers to register with the state should be repugnant to every American; that Republicans embrace this manifestation of fascism is further proof that conservativism is the true threat to the American nation.
What right is that? Post a link

Forum List

Back