'What's The Biden Justice Department Hiding?': Grassley Wants Answers Relating To Hunter Biden Probe

The media has more influence. True, some Republicans and chicken shit and afraid to stand up to the anti-Americans, but many ARE standing up to it. It won’t do any good if the media won’t cover it, and voters don’t hear it.

Is the media, other than conservative channels, covering how Biden is flying single male illegals throughout the country in the middle of the night? Did they cover when 30,000 of the lowlifes stampeded over the Mexican border agents, not caring how many they killed?

I am educating the ignorant liberals one by one, as the opportunity permits. But the libs have made “standing up to them” a crime worthy of being censored, attacked as racist, called a domestic terrorist, put the FBI on them, etc.

The only way the Democrats win is if the media succeeds in suppressing the evil intentions behind the liberal agenda.
If you really have evidence of a crime, being called names really should be your last concern. I am all for arresting and prosecuting anyone who breaks the law. Just the Republicans have said this stuff as long as I can remember. They always know about all these crimes the left commits, but proof is always just out of reach, cause, you know the mean old libs.

But the story wasn’t reported at all! it was suppressed. The media hid how Biden threatened to fire the prosecutor investigating his son - and then laughed his corrupt ass off. It was on tape.

Now compare to how you dishonest libs lied and promoted the false Russia conspiracy against Trump - with Hillary behind the entire thing.

FWIW, I blame the media for the fact we have a president working against America’s interests. It was they who were complicit in ramming through a demented old man who submits to the radical left. Had they been honest and reported even somewhat objectively, this country would still have President Trump - and American values.
Didn't hear you complaining when that same media organizations you are railing against now gave your savior 24x7 coverage from the moment he stepped off the golden escalator to the moment he was inaugurated. It seems from Hunter Biden to a supposedly fraudulent election, all you conservatives and Republicans have are half truths and conspiracy theories.

Very good, Now publish the evidence that will hold up in court, repeat it over and over on Fox, Newsmax, OAN etc, but it has to be real evidence that will hold up in court. If the Republicans really have court level evidence of a crime and are just too incompetence to actually do anything about it...well they should just drop it, I get embarrassed for them..

Nazis are not subject to laws.

The laptop as evidence against a commoner or an enemy of the Reich would put them in prison for life.

We know the Reich members are not subject to laws, so Hunter faces no legal issues for sex with minors, illegal gun possession, and the drug crimes. Laws don't apply to him.

No, the question is why our Fuhrer Soros has the press allowing facts to come out now? Obviously there is some reason. The Reich decides what information the proles will be fed, and the Reich obeys der Fuhrer.

If you really have evidence of a crime, being called names really should be your last concern. I am all for arresting and prosecuting anyone who breaks the law. Just the Republicans have said this stuff as long as I can remember. They always know about all these crimes the left commits, but proof is always just out of reach, cause, you know the mean old libs.
Proof has been aplenty on Dims, ie Hildabeast and her totally illegal private email server. It just gets swept under the rug or bleached away. Criminals on all sides should be punished, but one party always avoids attention even though they are the huge offenders.

Nazis are not subject to laws.

The laptop as evidence against a commoner or an enemy of the Reich would put them in prison for life.

We know the Reich members are not subject to laws, so Hunter faces no legal issues for sex with minors, illegal gun possession, and the drug crimes. Laws don't apply to him.

No, the question is why our Fuhrer Soros has the press allowing facts to come out now? Obviously there is some reason. The Reich decides what information the proles will be fed, and the Reich obeys der Fuhrer.
So why do you guys even bother? I mean the mean ole libs wont let you prosecute criminals, steal all you votes, and on and on.

Proof has been aplenty on Dims, ie Hildabeast and her totally illegal private email server. It just gets swept under the rug or bleached away. Criminals on all sides should be punished, but one party always avoids attention even though they are the huge offenders.
Good point. Why didnt President Trump prosecute Hillary?

So why do you guys even bother? I mean the mean ole libs wont let you prosecute criminals, steal all you votes, and on and on.
We hold out hope at the midterms that we can take the country back from the commies, then get a real American elected aas president in 2024.

I'd say the Reich letting the laptop out signals that Quid Pro is on his way out.

Appoint Kamaltoe to the scotus - appoint Hillary as Veep, and Quid Pro gets the 25th...
You have an overactive imagination. Comes from being steeped in alt-right media 24x7.
Go out and get some fresh air.

You’re one to talk after a two-year witch hunt over a Hillary-initiated Russia conspiracy hoax.

You have that backwards. We aren’t going to let you libs steal an election by financing a door-to-door effort in the poor cities where the people are all on welfare, but too stupid, incompetent, or lazy to vote, and harvest ballots. Meaning….

YOU LOSE.

Forum List

Back