What's The Big Deal About Bob Saget?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I never watched his show....never followed him in any way.....but I hear he tells the dirtiest joke imaginable.
So of course now that he's died, the media thinks he was someone admirable.

The Duality of Bob Saget Is What Made Him Special​

By Rob Harvilla Jan 10, 2022, 12:20am EST​
He could be America’s dad, like he was on ‘Full House.’ Or he could be the crassest comedian you’ve ever heard, spinning the Dirtiest Joke in the World. But these things weren’t contradictions—they were complementary.​

That's disgusting. Who thinks up shit like that and is considered a good guy???

That's disgusting. Who thinks up shit like that and is considered a good guy???
Now....ask yourself why this guy would make a joke about parents screwing their kids and thinking it's funny?
And why does the left think he's great now?
Could he possibly have been a pedo?

I think we need to take a close look at actors that do movies with children on a regular basis. Especially a single adult with no female love interest.

Now....ask yourself why this guy would make a joke about parents screwing their kids and thinking it's funny?
And why does the left think he's great now?
Could he possibly have been a pedo?

I think we need to take a close look at actors that do movies with children on a regular basis. Especially a single adult with no female love interest.
Exactly. What sane mind thinks up shit like that..especially about children? And thinks its funny??? Only a pedo, in my opinion. Gross. And those falling all over themselves speaking about how nice and kind he was....enablers to his pedo tendencies.

Nobody in their right mind would think that funny. Nobody.

If someone made jokes about jews and the gas chambers, hardy har har, as they gasped while dying...would that be funny?

How about torturing an animal in detail? Hilarious?

That "joke" should be wiped from the face of the earth. Just flat out NASTY and not funny nasty either.
Like....wtf? Its like worshipping the guy like they did george floyd.

If someone made jokes about jews and the gas chambers, hardy har har, as they gasped while dying...would that be funny?

How about torturing an animal in detail? Hilarious?

That "joke" should be wiped from the face of the earth. Just flat out NASTY and not funny nasty either.
Like....wtf? Its like worshipping the guy like they did george floyd.
Kinda like the jokes James Gunn made…and then got his job back.

I never watched his show....never followed him in any way.....but I hear he tells the dirtiest joke imaginable.
So of course now that he's died, the media thinks he was someone admirable.

Bob Saget's been held in high regard, by those of all political persuasions, for a long time.

So he came up with some demented shit. Who cares? If you wanna' check out some disgusting comedy, watch Buddy Hackett. He was the most vulgar comedian I've ever seen.

There's not a single reason to believe he was a "pedo" ("pedophelia" must be too difficult for some to spell)...

Bob Saget was a little bit before my time. I don't have any kind of attachment to him. I just don't speak ill of the dead because I have standards.
It's not my thoughts on Saget that I'm focusing on......it's my thoughts on the media.
Saget clearly had issues.......but I'm trying to dissect why our media is praising him right now.
Before COVID Saget would be destroyed if his personal life were exposed.
Now the left is working hard to justify pedophilia.....it makes me wonder WTF.

Forum List

Back