What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

Fine.

Don't get in my face with it. I do not want anything to do with such disgusting, immoral, insane sexual deviancies.

And keep it away from children. We should have started to rounding up and exterminating these perverts as soon as they made clear their intent to cross that line.
I’m not in charge of gay and trans people.

Your obsession isn’t my problem.

Well, considering there have been multiple examples of transwomen raping female prisoners in female prisons…
There are multiple examples of straight people raping women as well.

How does this show that trans people will result in more rape?

As opposed to straight people who never rape? I’m not following.

How do trans people result in more rape?

These are clearly rapes that would not have occured otherwise. If the prisoners were segregated or put in the correct sex unit. So, it resulted in "more"

These are clearly rapes that would not have occured otherwise. If the prisoners were segregated or put in the correct sex unit. So, it resulted in "more"
You’re arguing that if they were put in the male prison, there certainly wouldn’t have been any prison rape?

Because rape never happens in men’s prison?

Only arguing "more". No one said it would be non existent.
?

Then how do you know it‘s more rape compared to what would have otherwise happened if they were put in male prison?

For all we know, there may have been even more rape if your suggestion was implemented.

how could there be "more" had they been segregated, which would really be my suggestion - after physical and mental examination.
If they were in a male prison, they could have been raped there. If they were locked up with other trans inmates, they could have been raped there.

If you’re arguing that they should be entirely segregated from everyone, sure that would result in less rape. But now that has nothing to do with trans and more to do with prison procedures.

Then how do you know it‘s more rape compared to what would have otherwise happened if they were put in male prison?

For all we know, there may have been even more rape if your suggestion was implemented.
How many impregnated women would there be if they went to a female prison?

The claim that trans people will lead to an inevitable increase in rape and assault. Do you have evidence for this?
I'm going by common sense. We're told that boys who want to be girls are not necessarily homosexuals. Do you agree with that, or are you stuck in the past and believe that they are? That being so, letting boys and girls be naked in showers together will result in more assaults and rapes. Why is that even controversial? And, I will repeat endlessly that it's insane to demand evidence that something WILL happen that has not yet happened.

It’s an ”issue” to people who are obsessed with trans people.

Their being trans isn’t an issue to me.
Yet you want people to stop giving their opinion on it unless it impacts them personally. Not you, mind you, just everyone else.

Yet you want people to stop giving their opinion on it…
I didn’t say I want you to stop giving your opinion.

You’re free to whine about trans people. I’m free to call you obsessed over the choices people make that have no impact on you.

I didn’t say I want you to stop giving your opinion.

You’re free to whine about trans people. I’m free to call you obsessed over the choices people make that have no impact on you.
Over 90% of people that transition to women choose to keep their dick.

It’s not common sense that trans people leads to more rape and assault.

That’s you making a dumb claim that you can’t back up.
Since you insist on remaining ignorant, here are just two incidents:

2nd Girl Raped in School Restroom by ‘Transgender’ Fellow Student; Furious Dad Arrested

Sure, let's put hormonal teenaged boys who still like girls in the girls' locker rooms and bathrooms. What could possibly go wrong? Or are you one of those who will remain willfully ignorant because reality is inconvenient?

Forum List

Back