What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

I’m curious as to how trans people cause more rape and assault.

Would you care to address that or would you rather try moving the goal posts again?
How about a guy that hustles a woman only to find out later that it has a dick?

Last edited:
I’m curious as to how trans people cause more rape and assault.

Would you care to address that or would you rather try moving the goal posts again?
Putting hormonal teenaged boys in locker rooms where girls are naked and at their most vulnerable is one of the stupidest things we can do. If you don't even recognize that as a problem, you're part of the problem.

Right. Because straight guys never rape girls.
The question is, and you will refuse to address it:

WHY MAKE IT EASIER?

You wanted evidence it's starting to happen and I showed you some. Now let's see where how far you move the goal posts.

Putting hormonal teenaged boys in locker rooms where girls are naked and at their most vulnerable is one of the stupidest things we can do. If you don't even recognize that as a problem, you're part of the problem.
What’s your solution to reducing the amount of locker room rape?

Because our daughters, sisters, wives and mothers should not have to deal with a man swinging his dick around in their locker room after a workout.
Have your daughters, sisters, wives, and mothers had to deal with men swinging their dicks around in the locker room?

The question is, and you will refuse to address it:

WHY MAKE IT EASIER?
Is it easier? Is it happening more often because of them?

The trans community makes up a tiny portion of our society and you’re blowing their impact entirely out of proportion.

Is it easier? Is it happening more often because of them?

The trans community makes up a tiny portion of our society and you’re blowing their impact entirely out of proportion.
How many more rapes do you need before you think it's an issue that we need to address? Give us a number.

Have your daughters, sisters, wives, and mothers had to deal with men swinging their dicks around in the locker room?
Not yet, thank God, and they shouldn't have to. Keep the dicks in their own room, not with the naked women.

Not yet, thank God, and they shouldn't have to. Keep the dicks in their own room, not with the naked women.
So you’re whining about something that doesn’t actually impact you. Look how pissy you are about such a non-issue.

Do you know anyone whose daughters, sisters, wives, and mothers had to deal with men swinging their dicks around in the locker room?

So you’re whining about something that doesn’t actually impact you. Look how pissy you are about such a non-issue.

Do you know anyone whose daughters, sisters, wives, and mothers had to deal with men swinging their dicks around in the locker room?
Why do you defend it?

You guys claimed that trans people caused more rape. So prove that it causes more for starters.
Since I coordinate with no one, I will speak for myself. I said that putting hormonal naked boys in with naked girls will lead to more assault and rape, and it will.

Forum List

Back