What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

It’s a message board. I’m going to chime in.

My opinion is that you guys whine about trans people all the time because you’re obsessed with them.
If pointing out the inevitable increase in rape and assault that will follow this current societal obsession with political correctness is obsession, so be it.

View attachment 757324

Why do far left Democrats act like monsters. So far no conservatives have posted in the thread. The original poster is a Democrat. I am showing pictures of bars of our fellow Americans these are our fellow people we should respect them. I am simply wondering what the other Democrats in this thread think about having these types of people in positions of military as bodyguards. This is how our country works we all contribute and we should all be able to reach positions of the military. So far most Democrats on US message board have done a horrendous job with communication. All they do is distract, engage in personal attacks, create distractions and never address serious topics.

They’re giving a chance to be open and honest about their views they cannot even address serious questions. They are the ones who are talking about LGBT rights. OK fine great. Now when you are asked a question just answer it. You do a disservice to this country into the whole world why are you when you don’t.

View attachment 757325

Would you want someone like that above to be your bodyguard.?

Ok and there are many other examples where we have in our country for example people are put into positions of power based on their skin color, based on the fact that they’re transgender that has actually happened. We have universities that don’t give scholarships to people based on their credentials but instead based on how they look. Should this type of logic also apply to our military and bodyguards for the vice president.

It is possible that far left Democrats in this thread play the distraction game because they might actually be bigots themselves so therefore they don’t answer the questions. This is why we see a similar thing with regards to the chemical spill in Ohio. It’s another case of Democrats, environmentalists, LGBT people and their allies closing their eyes covering their ears. Why do they do this.? It is truly evil to not address a concern. And it just goes to show that it’s possible the Democrats don’t even care about LGBT people at all they simply like to pat them selves on the back saying they stand for equal rights for all ….but they won’t hire an LGBT person to be their bodyguard will they? Is Kamala Harris going to use feminine type men and transgender’s as her bodyguards?
Is that picture how you perceive the gay men in the military dress and act? Really???

Ok. Well they’re in the news because people are obsessed with them.
It's a current issue, that's why it's in the news. Get a grip, because that's the way the news industry works today. They see a potentially controversial subject and report endlessly on it, trying to shape public opinion in ways favorable to their chosen narrative. You might as well say people were obsessed with COVID two years ago.

What claim? I said these things will inevitably follow. And yes, we are seeing some assaults and rapes being reported.
The claim that trans people will lead to an inevitable increase in rape and assault. Do you have evidence for this?

Of course you can have opinions about smoking. But you guys talk a whole lot more about trans people than you do smoking. At some point, it turns into more than an opinion. At some point it turns into an obsession.
You guys are well past that point.
Trans people are in the news right now while smoking isn't. Did you forget that? Let's see if I can play your game. Obviously, you desperately want people to stop objecting to boys who want to be girls being naked in locker rooms and bathrooms with girls and dominating them in sports because you know your argument is weak and falls apart on any examination. You simply declaring someone else to be obsessed is ludicrous.

Indeed.

Why is XponentialChaos so obsessed with those of us who do not want mentally- and morally-fucked-up male perverts to intrude on the privacy, modesty, and safety of women and girls? How does it affect him, how is it any of his business, that some of us think that women and girls ought to be protected from these perverts?

It’s a conspiracy to argue that your right-wing news gives you stories that you want to listen to?

Seriously?
It's been in the nytimes, Washington post, Reuters and npr amongs many others. Why do you think it's just right wing news?

Indeed.

Why is XponentialChaos so obsessed with those of us who do not want mentally- and morally-fucked-up male perverts to intrude on the privacy, modesty, and safety of women and girls? How does it affect him, how is it any of his business, that some of us think that women and girls ought to be protected from these perverts?
People are going to be gay whether you like it or not. People are going to be trans whether you like it or not.

You’re obsessed with this.

People are going to be gay whether you like it or not. People are going to be trans whether you like it or not.
You’re obsessed with this.

Fine.

Don't get in my face with it. I do not want anything to do with such disgusting, immoral, insane sexual deviancies.

And keep it away from children. We should have started to rounding up and exterminating these perverts as soon as they made clear their intent to cross that line.

The claim that trans people will lead to an inevitable increase in rape and assault. Do you have evidence for this?
Well, considering there have been multiple examples of transwomen raping female prisoners in female prisons ( at least one resulting in pregnancy).. . And multiple female prisoners starting birth control because of the transmen in their block.. seems so

Forum List

Back