What's This About? Bill Clinton Meets Loretta Lynch On Her Government Plane For 1/2 Hour In Phoenix

Bill Clinton and AG Loretta Lynch meet privately - CNNPolitics.com

EXCLUSIVE: State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months

Department of Justice officials filed a motion in federal court late Wednesday seeking a 27-month delay in producing correspondence between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s four top aides and officials with the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a closely allied public relations firm that Bill Clinton helped launch.

If the court permits the delay, the public won’t be able to read the communications until October 2018, about 22 months into her prospective first term as President. The four senior Clinton aides involved were Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Michael Fuchs, Ambassador-At-Large Melanne Verveer, Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, and Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin.

You nutjobs are too funny. So easily fooled and riled up.
Do any of you honestly believe that if this meeting were what you think it was, that they would be on the news walking on the tarmac?

What's This About? Bill Clinton Meets Loretta Lynch On Her Government Plane For 1/2 Hour In Phoenix

It's about wingnuts desperate for shit to make hay over now that BENGHAZI!!!! is a bust.

Do any of you honestly believe that if this meeting were what you think it was, that they would be on the news walking on the tarmac?

Sure I do. WHO IS GONNA STOP EM???? Imam Obama??? Paul Ryan? Mitch McConnell??

The Obama/Clinton regime is marching around America like North Korean dictators. Who do they need to worry about??? Media love them. Opposing party is more interested in keeping the game rigged and is helping fight the populist movement.

THIS IS THE NEXT DECADE OF AMERICA AND NOTHING CAN STOP IT
gettyimages-543300058.jpg

Just think these stupid Gruberidiot Moon Bats believes Lynch when she claims they only talked about golf and grandchildren. Naive assholes.

Of course today Obama's administration announced that they won't release the rest of Crooked Hillary's emails until long after the election.

I just wonder what deal Slick Willy made on that visit? What dirt did Crooked Hillary threaten to expose on Obama?

We will never know, will we? All we know is that the Bitch is getting away with corruption and dishonesty and that the Obama Administration is going to cover it up.

This meeting was about the AG providing cover for the Clintons. It is not a coincidence that it was announced today they intend to hide information related the the Clinton scam foundation for a minimum of 18 months.

This meeting was about the AG providing cover for the Clintons. It is not a coincidence that it was announced today they intend to hide information related the the Clinton scam foundation for a minimum of 18 months.

Link?

Sure I do. WHO IS GONNA STOP EM???? Imam Obama??? Paul Ryan? Mitch McConnell??

The Obama/Clinton regime is marching around America like North Korean dictators. Who do they need to worry about??? Media love them. Opposing party is more interested in keeping the game rigged and is helping fight the populist movement.

THIS IS THE NEXT DECADE OF AMERICA AND NOTHING CAN STOP ITView attachment 79988

Sucks to be a conservative.

Just think these stupid Gruberidiot Moon Bats believes Lynch when she claims they only talked about golf and grandchildren. Naive assholes.

Of course today Obama's administration announced that they won't release the rest of Crooked Hillary's emails until long after the election.

I just wonder what deal Slick Willy made on that visit? What dirt did Crooked Hillary threaten to expose on Obama?

We will never know, will we? All we know is that the Bitch is getting away with corruption and dishonesty and that the Obama Administration is going to cover it up.

I would be preparing a conspiracy fallback position too if I were a conservative. After the Benghazi letdown you're running out of options to pin you're outrage on.

EXCLUSIVE: State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months

Link?

I would be preparing a conspiracy fallback position too if I were a conservative. After the Benghazi letdown you're running out of options to pin you're outrage on.

Since Crooked Hillary is only under investigation now it is premature to draw any conclusions.

However, when President Shit for Brains comes out with his spin story on the cover up then we can speculate on the reasons he let Crooked Hillary get away with her dishonesty, corruption and blatant disregard for the laws.

You Gruberidiots will believe the lies of the Administration about Crooked Hillary the same as you believe all of Obama's lies. That is just the kind of idiots you are.

Link?

So what?
Lynch is in the State Dept now?

Now, if that doesn't tell you they are damaging, nothing will.

You can keep your heads in the sand. Either that or you are complicit with what ever dirty works they did`~anything for the cause, right? Even if they have been playing for pay. What you supposedly always scream is what the gop does and is wrong! But not for your own!

Last edited:
Are you really that naive?? Seriously, because I really think you don't realize how government works, from your tone, there. Maybe you need to get some education as to how the US government functions, dear.

Link?

So what?

Link?

So more wingnut sources as "proof"?

OK, then...

Are you really that naive?? Seriously, because I really think you don't realize how government works, from your tone, there. Maybe you need to get some education as to how the US government functions, dear.

Link?

So what?

I don't think you realize how the reply function works.

Honey, if the lawyers that are suing for them are considered wingnuts, well what can I say.
Is this better?
State Dept. asks judge for 27 more months to release Clinton staff emails

Department of Justice officials filed a motion in federal court late Wednesday seeking a 27-month delay in producing correspondence between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s four top aides and officials with the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a closely allied public relations firm that Bill Clinton helped launch.

Link?

So more wingnut sources as "proof"?

OK, then...

Actually I do. It is for a reason I need not explain to you as to why I reply as I do.

Link?

So what?

I don't think you realize how the reply function works.

Forum List

Back