What's Trumps biggest success so far?

What's Trumps biggest success so far? You can choose two

• Great immigration policy and action.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Economy that couldn't live to potential under Obama, now better despite rise in interest rates.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • As far as we know he's clear despite the witch hunt.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cleaning up much of government red tape.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Neil M. Gorsuch confirmed to the Supreme Court.

• Cleaning ISIS' clock.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Foreign economic negotiations. Including withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

• Tweeking liberal nerve

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Decrease in debt they say, by 103 billion. I have some doubt.

• Improved relations with military and police

• Further death of political correctness (i.e., pussified country)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (please add)

• Total voters
Other: So far Trump has avoided being impeached or served by Pence and the Congressional Leadership as being incapable of doing his duty, per the 25th Amendment.
Trump is doing a good job and he has not done anything to be impeached for. Let's just let the man do his job and stop all these false accusations.

Trump is unfit, incompetent and too arrogant to just do his job.

Other: So far Trump has avoided being impeached or served by Pence and the Congressional Leadership as being incapable of doing his duty, per the 25th Amendment.
Trump is doing a good job and he has not done anything to be impeached for. Let's just let the man do his job and stop all these false accusations.

LOL! No matter what he did, you the others would lie and spin it.

Stopping Hillary from winning, and removing hundreds of job killing regulations. Those are two important accomplishments.
His pick for a new Supreme Court justice was also important.

I love everything he's doing for Americans. We couldn't have elected a better president.

psycho1572 ^^^ [yeah, I know it's an idiot-gram, but an apt one]

LOL! No matter what he did, you the others would lie and spin it.

One does not need to spin his record, his record speaks for itself.

Did anybody ever ask what Hussein's greatest success was in his first eight freaking months? I don't remember exactly but it might have been the laughable "cash for clunkers" mess while employment remained stagnant and energy prices rose.

Sounds neat so must be true?

Did anybody ever ask what Hussein's greatest success was in his first eight freaking months? I don't remember exactly but it might have been the laughable "cash for clunkers" mess while employment remained stagnant and energy prices rose.

"Obama began to formally create his presidential footprint during his first 100 days.[2]Obama quickly began attempting to foster support for his economic stimulus package, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.[3] The bill passed in the House on January 28, 2009, by a 244–188 vote,[4] and it passed in the Senate on February 10 by a 61–37 margin.[5][6]

Obama's accomplishments during the first 100 days included signing the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 relaxing the statute of limitations for equal-pay lawsuits;[7] signing into law the expanded State Children's Health Insurance Program (S-CHIP); winning approval of a congressional budget resolution that put Congress on record as dedicated to dealing with major health care reform legislation in 2009; implementing new ethics guidelines designed to significantly curtail the influence of lobbyists on the executive branch; breaking from the Bush administration on a number of policy fronts, except for Iraq, in which he followed through on Bush's Iraq withdrawal of U.S. troops;[8] supporting the UN declaration on sexual orientation and gender identity; and lifting the 7½-year ban on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research.[9] He also ordered the closure of the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, in Cuba, though it remains open, as well as lifted some travel and money restrictions to the island.[8]

At the end of the first 100 days 65% of Americans approved of how Obama was doing and 29% disapproved. [IMO the same 29% who support Trump]

First 100 days of Barack Obama's presidency - Wikipedia

In Trump's first hundred days in insulted our allies and gave hugs and kisses to Putin and Russia.

he lives in your whitehouse, heh. at least he gives them a place to stay instead of supplying cocaine and hookers like obama did.

An example of right wing "intelligentsia".....Be proud right wingers of having this idiot within your ilk.

He threw a lot of money into government. This way we wouldn't produce anything, but at least some would have money to blow.

Obama's actions had no positive impact on our economy. Matter of fact, we didn't see any signs of improvement until the Republicans took the house. Obama has the distinction being the sitting POUS during a time of weakness, inciting racial tensions, and overseeing one of if not the longest recessions in our history.

Last edited:
156 thousand jobs in August, alienating the entire planet, topping his previous record for never ending lies, not passing even one bill of any consequence, signing his name on those embarrassing Show and Tell "exec orders" but, most of all -

He has set a record for what he and his klan has cost the US taxpayer for his weekly vacations and his spawn's business trips and endless vacations.

Seriously, millions every single week to pay for them to lives lives of luxury.

RWNJs, be sure to do your part --- Go buy those tacky $40 caps.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Matter of fact, we didn't see any signs of improvement until the Republicans took the house.

Sure, I think that the economy tuned on a fucking dime just hours after these right wing morons were sworn in....Correct?............AMAZING !!!!!

Matter of fact, we didn't see any signs of improvement until the Republicans took the house.

Sure, I think that the economy tuned on a fucking dime just hours after these right wing morons were sworn in....Correct?............AMAZING !!!!!
Yes Stocks skyrocketed as did employment just because trump took a dump in his golden bathroom

Forum List

Back