🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's up with no canned biscuits being available?

LOL....I was digging in the ammo fort looking for some 7mm Mauser and found two cans of Polish 7.62 X 25 and a can of Greek M1 Carbine I forgot I had.

Happiness is a huuuuuge ammo fort and your own range to use it on. :)
I don't have my own range to shoot on. But I do have my own deer hunting property infested with deer.

I don't have my own range to shoot on. But I do have my own deer hunting property infested with deer.
I got really-really lucky, I caught a guy going through a divorce and got the place cheap. It's right on the Shenandoah River just a few miles from my house. I can deer, small game, and turkey hunt, fish, and shoot with equal enthusiasm.

I got really-really lucky, I caught a guy going through a divorce and got the place cheap. It's right on the Shenandoah River just a few miles from my house. I can deer, small game, and turkey hunt, fish, and shoot with equal enthusiasm.
We are lucky guys.

I remember those ! 16 years ago. The only thing I can find in a can now is Rustoleum
fresh-1024x800.jpg

I'm seeing the same lament on a lot of sites.....Myself I've only seen a shortage of Pillsbury products.

LOL....I guess we will be making our own Hardtack and liking it before long what with Tater as POTUS for three more years. ;)

Here, I'll help.

What's up? Democrats.

Forum List

Back