What’s up with The Four? AOC, Talib, Omar

Again, that is the topic. Democrats make everything about skin color and identify politics.
I think you got it wrong ... the only time we say anything about color is you right wing nut cases keep trying to take their rights away bypassing voters' regulation ... that's the only time we liberal/democrats say anything ... if you feel we are always saying something ... then ask your self what are we trying to accomplish ... oh things like killing black and brown folks at the blink of an eye ... might be a reason ... or maybe passing regulations that these voters drivers license can't be used as a voters id that they have to get a voters id and if they use a mail-in ballot they will need to get it notarized ... now, that can't be the reason can it ...... next time you hear the speaking think to yourself, why are they talking about race again ... see if their rights are being violated before you make a most uninformed statement as you did here ...

I think you got it wrong ... the only time we say anything about color is you right wing nut cases keep trying to take their rights away bypassing voters' regulation ... that's the only time we liberal/democrats say anything ... if you feel we are always saying something ... then ask your self what are we trying to accomplish ... oh things like killing black and brown folks at the blink of an eye ... might be a reason ... or maybe passing regulations that these voters drivers license can't be used as a voters id that they have to get a voters id and if they use a mail-in ballot they will need to get it notarized ... now, that can't be the reason can it ...... next time you hear the speaking think to yourself, why are they talking about race again ... see if their rights are being violated before you make a most uninformed statement as you did here ...
Liberals and Democrats need identity politics and making everything about skin color. What is so goddamn oppressive about requiring a drivers license or authentication of a mail in ballot? How are these ONLY targeted at Blacks? Of all the minorities in the US, Democrats always point to Blacks as the one group drivers license authentication for voting would impact the most. Think about how much US citizens rely on drivers licenses and State ID as authentication in their daily lives. How come the Democrats don’t focus on helping Blacks get IDs for all of these critical aspects of daily lives?

Liberals and Democrats need identity politics and making everything about skin color. What is so goddamn oppressive about requiring a drivers license or authentication of a mail in ballot? How are these ONLY targeted at Blacks? Of all the minorities in the US, Democrats always point to Blacks as the one group drivers license authentication for voting would impact the most. Think about how much US citizens rely on drivers licenses and State ID as authentication in their daily lives. How come the Democrats don’t focus on helping Blacks get IDs for all of these critical aspects of daily lives?
We could care less about skin color ...we don't need or care about identity politics that a republican need ... we don't need to make anything about skin color ... the only reason it is brought up by us to the people, to the public, is some republican has made it an issue... apparently, you have a comprehension problem here too ... I said clearly to anyone who can comprehend ... why do we need a voters ID when you have a drivers license ... they won't accept a drivers license in many red states as an ID ... pay attention I won't tell you this again... I'll just assume you're stupid ...!!! why does anyone need to authenticate a mail-in ballot ever ... if you had a brain if you did any research in your pathetic life, you then would know that no mail-in ballot needs to be authenticated, ever !!! every ballot has an SKU Number ... when the ballot is sent through the reader it not only authenticates that ballot but it checks it off as being counted ... every mail-in ballot SKU number is registered with the state under your name ... if a second ballot with the same SKU or that same ballot or a forgery comes through again it kicks it out it won't count it ... that SKU can only be read once ... if it doesn't have an SKU its kicked out right away ... a mail-in ballot it doesn't need any kind of authentication by you or anyone ... period ... do some goddam research for once in your pathetic life ...

Last edited:
We could care less about skin color ...we don't need or care about identity politics that a republican need ... we don't need to make anything about skin color ... the only reason it is brought up by us to the people, to the public, is some republican has made it an issue... apparently, you have a comprehension problem here too ... I said clearly to anyone who can comprehend ... why do we need a voters ID when you have a drivers license ... they won't accept a drivers license in many red states as an ID ... pay attention I won't tell you this again... I'll just assume you're stupid ...!!! why does anyone need to authenticate a mail-in ballot ever ... if you had a brain if you did any research in your pathetic life, you then would know that no mail-in ballot needs to be authenticated, ever !!! every ballot has an SKU Number ... when the ballot is sent through the reader it not only authenticates that ballot but it checks it off as being counted ... every mail-in ballot SKU number is registered with the state under your name ... if a second ballot with the same SKU or that same ballot or a forgery comes through again it kicks it out it won't count it ... that SKU can only be read once ... if it doesn't have an SKU its kicked out right away ... a mail-in ballot it doesn't need any kind of authentication by you or anyone ... period ... do some goddam research for once in your pathetic
life
What states aren’t accepting drivers licenses? I am not opposed to mailing in your ballot. We already had that in place with absentee balloting. What I am opposed to is the mail in ballot where they mail out unsolicited ballots based solely on voter register.

What states aren’t accepting drivers licenses? I am not opposed to mailing in your ballot. We already had that in place with absentee balloting. What I am opposed to is the mail in ballot where they mail out unsolicited ballots based solely on voter register.
mail-in ballots are never sent out without the voter's knowledge or request of the ballot in any state ... now in 2020 there was information to voters if they want to get a mail-in ballot due to the Covid-19 epidemic ... if they didn't respond to the letter, no ballot was ever sent out ... that's just republican who got the letter too ... these republicans they came up with this lie about unsolicited ballot ... never happen ... you have to personally request a mail-in ballot ... as for states Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Virginia, pulled this crap ...there were many more states that did this ... the ACLU came out and sued every one of these states that were pulling this shit ... the Supreme court ruled against it just recently ... got the laws reversed to accept drivers licenses ...when you say why are these liberal, democrats, always coming out over race ... you got to start at the recent crap that they are up to that has been going on... how it was used against black and brown people ... you ask why are we always bringing up race ... if republicans stop taking their rights away, we will stop talking about race ... not until then ...

Last edited:
mail-in ballots are never sent out without the voter's knowledge or request of the ballot in any state ... now in 2020 there was information to voters if they want to get a mail-in ballot due to the Covid-19 epidemic ... if they didn't respond to the letter, no ballot was ever sent out ... that's just republican who got the letter too ... these republicans they came up with this lie about unsolicited ballot ... never happen ... you have to personally request a mail-in ballot ... as for states Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Virginia, pulled this crap ...there were many more states that did this ... the ACLU came out and sued every one of these states that were pulling this shit ... the Supreme court ruled against it just recently ... got the laws reversed to accept drivers licenses ...when you say why are these liberal, democrats, always coming out over race ... you got to start at the recent crap that they are up to that has been going on... how it was used against black and brown people ... you ask why are we always bringing up race ... if republicans stop taking their rights away, we will stop talking about race ... not until then ...
Bull fucking shit on your first sentence. You are not worthy debating until you provide some independent validation on your claims.

These Four brown girls were told to sit down an shut up. Biden redacted history about defunding the police. It’s Midterms.

View attachment 610400
They will return to the limelight again after November.
Can't let the crazies out now.

Bull fucking shit on your first sentence. You are not worthy debating until you provide some independent validation on your claims.
that's the law if you don't like what I've said prove me wrong.... I'm not here to prove me wrong you are ... prove they were sent unsolicited otherwise shut the fuck up ...stop your whining ..

They will return to the limelight again after November.
Can't let the crazies out
here's what you crazy republicans do ...Weeks after the unsubstantiated claim alleging a promise by Biden, the president again suggested without specific evidence that his opponent was essentially a Trojan horse for progressive activists who want to downsize or completely abolish police agencies. “If you give power to Joe Biden, the radical left will defund police departments all across America,” Trump claimed, while accepting the Republican Party’s nomination in the race. (See a transcript of the whole speech here.)

Below, we focused on those allegations by the president, considering their frequent appearance in Trump campaign advertisements before the November 2020 election. we relied on evidence to confirm or deny whether Trump was correct — that Biden at one point said he supports “defunding” U.S. law enforcement agencies nationwide.

First, let us define what “defund the police” means. Per The Associated Press:

Supporters say it isn’t about eliminating police departments or stripping agencies of all of their money. They say it is time for the country to address systemic problems in policing in America and spend more on what communities across the U.S. need, like housing and education.

Additionally, a writer for the Washington Post explained:

[Advocates] want to redirect some funds now spent on police forces to items such as education, public health, housing and youth services. The idea is that low-income communities would become stronger — and less in need of police — if root problems were addressed.
Under this concept, some police officers would be replaced with trained social workers or specialized response teams in an effort to let police focus on violent crime, not drug overdoses or homelessness. The theory is that police would be better positioned to deal with rapes and murders if they were not required to deal with other social ills that sometimes lead to community confrontations with police.
Next, we analyzed media interviews, social media posts, and other statements by Biden’s campaign for any reference to the above-described concept — that he said he agrees with “defunding” police departments, or protesters’ calls to redirect funding from U.S. law-enforcement agencies to social services.

In June, Andrew Bates, a spokesman for Biden’s campaign, told news reporters in a statement:

As his criminal justice proposal made clear months ago, Vice President Biden does not believe that police should be defunded. […] Biden supports the urgent need for reform, including funding for public schools, summer programs, and mental health and substance abuse treatment separate from funding for policing, so that officers can focus on the job of policing.
Around the same time, Biden said in an interview with CBS News:

No, I don’t support defunding the police. […] I support conditioning federal aid to police, based on whether or not they meet certain basic standards of decency and honorableness. And, in fact, are able to demonstrate they can protect the community and everybody in the community.

Then, in a July interview with activist Ady Barkan, the question surfaced again. Barkan asked Biden if he was open to reducing responsibility on law-enforcement agencies to maintain public safety, and, as a result, redirect existing police funding into social services, mental health counseling, and programs to help people access affordable housing. An edited version of the exchange circulated widely on social media, showing Biden agreeing with Barkan and supposedly providing the proof Trump supporters were seeking. But according to the Washington Post, which obtained a full video of the interview, that shortened version of the interview was misleading. The news outlet reported:
video does not include Biden adding that his response was not the same as “defunding all the police.” He also speaks about increasing funding for mental health, which is different from saying he would fund mental health aid out of redirected funds from the police. In effect, Biden appears to say he would condition aid on police reforms as an incentive on the one hand, while simultaneously providing additional resources for mental health, homelessness and other kinds of community support. (A Biden campaign aide confirms this is Biden’s position.)

Later, in an August interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Biden reiterated that stance. Co-anchor Robin Roberts asked, “President Trump says that you want to defund the police. Do you?” Biden responded:

No, I don’t. […] I don’t want to defund police departments. I think they need more help, they need more assistance.
Then, in early September, Biden made that position clear in Kenosha, Wisconsin, about a week after two people were fatally shot and one person was wounded during a protest against police brutality. The Associated Press reported:
He also praised law enforcement, saying ‘the vast majority of police officers are good, decent honorable women and men. They put on that shield every morning. They have a right to go home that night safely — the vast majority.’ […] Good officers, Biden said, ‘want to get rid of the bad cops more than anybody else does, because it reflects on them.’
He stands by his proposals to overhaul policing — not to ‘defund the police’— but to require local forces to agree to certain best practices to get federal funding and to invest more in services, such as mental health counseling, intended to ease social problems that fall to police to handle, sometimes with violent consequences.
In sum, Biden attempted to distance himself from left-wing politicians and activists calling to “defund the police” in 2020, and no evidence showed he supported their call to shift law-enforcement funding into programs or services that aim to combat the root causes of crime. Instead, the presidential candidate has called for increased federal spending on law enforcement, as well as the creation of new conditions to determine how agencies receive federal support. For those reasons, we rate this claim “False.”

so as you can see Biden never said we Dems want to defund the police ... these were all referring to Trumps accusations that Biden wants to defund the police ... it never happen ...

Good for Biden.

The Squad only have to answer to their constituents. The majority of people nationwide do not embrace their chimerical politics.

You keep shifting the debate. These four women of color are Democrats who will win their seats. My argument is that the party does not want them speaking their radical views at this point in time because there are moderates in the party who are in danger of losing their seats.
He is clearly a deranged idiot. Why do you bother?

Good for Biden.

The Squad only have to answer to their constituents. The majority of people nationwide do not embrace their chimerical politics.
You say this but all four will likely get re-elected over and over again. How do you explain that?

that's the law if you don't like what I've said prove me wrong.... I'm not here to prove me wrong you are ... prove they were sent unsolicited otherwise shut the fuck up ...stop your whining ..
Absentee Ballot is not the same as Mail In.

You say this but all four will likely get re-elected over and over again. How do you explain that?

I did in the post.

The only people they have to answer to are their constituents. That’s why they keep getting elected over and over. It is certainly not a majority of the American people.

Don’t you agree?

I did in the post.

The only people they have to answer to are their constituents. That’s why they keep getting elected over and over. It is certainly not a majority of the American people.

Don’t you agree?
Yep. But these four seem to have louder voices than the moderates of the party like Connor Lamb. Would you agree?

No argument from me. I still think they are not indicative of a majority.
Problem is the majority is nervous to overtly challenge them so their voices ring loudest and it creates major discord.

Like this:

Forum List

Back